Hey guys, Bustea here, this guide is optimized for FAST leveling with a minimum of grinding sessions, its suitable for all Classes, but Hunters should use Joana’s Guide, since its better for them. Quests are important, they give rewards and faction and are less boring than pure grinding, BUT sometimes some quests are really a time waste and we will skip those and replace them by good grinding session when it is necessary.
Some people say that grinding is always faster than questing, this is true in theory when you don’t know which quests to take and which to avoid, and what is the best order to do them. With this guide, questing will be very efficient and much better than pure grinding. Follow each instruction carefully and you will see for yourself.
The quest choices and order to do them are optimal so that you run as few as possible while doing the most possible and then turning several quests in at the same time. This guide will be very useful for both veteran and novice players. I try to keep the amount of information as short as possible. So even the guide itself is optimized for the minimum reading possible, to save time! Let’s get started immediately then! Everything described in this guide can be done solo (besides when I say otherwise). However you can follow this guide while duoing, grouping, it’s not a problem, it works too.
Full credit for this guide goes to telef0nmann on reddit.
Table of Contents
- Shopping List
- Levels 12 – 20
- Levels 21 – 30
- Levels 31 – 40
- Levels 41 – 50
- Levels 51 – 55
- Levels 56 – 60
- While traveling, kill everything that is on your way that gives experience (Yellow mobs preferably, but greens are ok if they are just 3-4 levels below you, not more).
- Spend your talent points so you do the most damage possible. (e.g: Priest should specialize in Shadow Talents, Warriors in Arms/Fury, Rogues Combat/Assassination, etc).
- Don’t waste your time trying to find groups for questing, you can solo everything that is described in this guide. Only group with someone when it’s not gonna be a waste of time (e.g: meeting the person at the other end of the map to show him the way to where your quest is, that is a waste of time)
- Try to always log out in an Inn or in one of the major cities when you take a break.
- If I don’t mention a quest, it means I consider it a waste of time, so don’t take it thinking I forgot a quest here and there, I didn’t. Also don’t abandon a quest unless I say you should.
- Sometimes I will be making lists of quest you should have before starting with an area, that doesn’t mean I will list the whole quest log, JUST the quests that interest us for the moment.
- When I say you should bind (make an Inn your home location) somewhere, it’s for a good reason, and it will save you much time. Don’t change your home location until I say so.
- [Deadly Blunderbuss] (Needed at Lvl 26 for a Quest, can be crafted by Engineers)
- 1x [Strong Troll’s Blood Potion] (Needed at Level 34)
- 2-5x [Elixir of Water Breathing] (Needed at Level 39, unless you’re Undead or have an Underwater Breathing Spell)
- [Patterned Bronze Bracers] (Needed at Level 42, can be crafted by Blacksmiths)
- [Frost Oil] (Needed at Level 42)
- [Gyrochronatom] (Needed at Level 42, can be crafted by Engineers)
- ALL the Pages for the Green Hills of Stranglethorn quest. (Also check the Booty Bay AH)
- 15x [Silk Cloth] (Needed at Level 51)
- [Mithril Casing] (Can be crafted by Engineers)
- 2x [Thorium Bar] (Needed at Level 59)
Levels 12 – 20
Taurens, you will most likely be starting in Bloodhoof Village, or at least have a good idea of how to get there. Starting at Bloodhoof, head east until you hit the border between Mulgore and The Barrens. The southern barrens has mobs of a much higher level than you are right now, so stick to the roads as you head east towards Camp Taurajo. (Follow the blue dots on the map above.) Once you get there, talk to the Wind Rider Master to get the Flightpath, then pick up  The Barrens Oases and  Journey to the Crossroads from Kirge Sternhorn. Once that’s done, hit the road north out of Taurajo. This is a long-ish run, but completely necessary. When you arrive at the crossroads, talk to Thork to finish your quest. Once that’s done, talk to Jahan Hawkwing to get  A bundle of hides. This quest involves flying to Thunder Bluff, dropping the hides off and riding back. You can handle this yourself. Complete the entire quest chain, and when you’re back at the Crossroads, start on Part 2.
I shall assume you are starting in Razor Hill. At the western gates of Razor Hill, you’ll find Takrin Pathseeker. Talk to him and pick up  Conscript of the Horde, then head west, following the road, until you meet a bridge. Cross the bridge, find the guard tower nearby, and talk to Kargal Battlescar. Get the follow up,  Crossroads Conscript. Your next order of business is to get to the Crossroads. Follow the road west until you meet a junction, then turn south. The crossroads is a short walk ahead of you. When you arrive, pick up  Meats to Orgrimmar from Zargh. This is a short quest to get you used to flying between Wind Riders. I won’t talk you through this quest, as it’s simple enough to do. Complete the entire quest chain, then move on to Part 2.
GO HOME! ..seriously though, as undead you will be starting in Brill. Hop on a Zeppelin, which will fly you to Orgrimmar. (If you end up in Stranglethorn, you hopped the wrong Zeppelin. =p) From Orgrimmar, run south down the road to Razor Hill, then turn west and head straight for the Barrens. Don’t worry about  Conscript of the Horde, undead players won’t be able to pick this up. You will also be unable to do the Wind Rider quests for the crossroads, which will leave you with a slight experience deficit compared to the other races, so be prepared to plug some holes with some grinding later in this guide.
Now, even with all that running around, you should now be about a third of the way through level 12. And we didn’t even kill anything yet! )
Set your hearthstone to The Crossroads. The first thing we’ll do is gather all the quests available at the crossroads. These should be..
-  Wharfmaster Dizzywig
-  Disrupt the Attacks
-  Plainstrider Menace
-  Raptor Thieves
-  The Forgotten Pools
-  Supplies for The Crossroads
-  Fungal Spores
Got them all? Good! Now from now on, and this is important, kill every raptor you see until you have completed  Raptor Thieves. Do not go looking for them, but if you pass one, kill it. If you are on the quest, any Raptor in the barrens will drop a Raptor Head for you, so you’ll only need to kill 12 of them. We are in no rush with this quest, but we do want it out of the way, because eventually, we’ll need the follow up.
Now, let us begin. Head east out of the crossroads and kill any Plainstriders you see. They should be right outside the town. Start moving south, and walk clockwise around The Crossroads, killing Plainstriders and Raptors as you go. Once you have completed  Plainstrider Menace, get back into town, talk to Sergra Darkthorn and get the follow up,  The Zhevra.
1. Next, we’re going to head West to a little bunker, which can be found at 45,28 for anyone that uses coordinates. On your way there, kill any Zhevras and Raptors that you pass, but don’t worry too much about them at this point. Once at the bunker, you will find Regthar Deathgate, who will offer you two quests.  Centaur Bracers and  Kolkar Leaders. Take them both.
2. Start running north, continuing to kill Zhevras and Raptors. You should see a few Centaur camps up ahead. Keep away from the tents, and run north into the trees, picking off the Centaurs you see one by one. Keep an eye open for big blue mushrooms! They are Fungal Spores and are needed for a quest you’re on. They are most common around the lake there. Grab four of them to complete  Fungal Spores.
Once you’ve collected all your spores, get back into the lake, and look for a crack in the floor with some bubbles flowing out of it. Swim over the bubbles to complete  The Forgotten Pools.
3. Now, the tricky part. Start moving west towards 43,24, killing Centaurs as you go, being careful to fight them one on one. When you get there, you will see a small gazebo-like building up on a hill. Just outside that building will be Barak Kodobane, with one patroller nearby. CAREFULLY pull the patroller, and kill him one on one. Take a quick look around for any patrols, then Kill Barak Kodobane. He is Level 16, which will make this a difficult fight, but definitely a possible one. He uses a bow to attack you from range, and runs away at low health. Don’t worry if you die, just go back and try again. Once he is dead, start grinding on Centaur around the Forgotten Pools until you ding level 13. Make sure you loot the Centaur Bracers that they drop for  Centaur Bracers. Do not worry if you don’t get all 15. There’ll be plenty of opportunity to get them later.
If you can’t kill Barak Kodobane.. If you try really hard to kill Barak, but still die, don’t worry! Just grind on the Centaur in the area until you ding level 13, then try again. One level can make a huge difference!
4. Once you level, head south to the bunker and turn in  Kolkar Leaders, then get the follow up,  Verog the Dervish. While you’re there, kill off any more Zhevra you need for  The Zhevra.
5. Now start heading back to The Crossroads. When you get there, turn in the following quests..
-  The Zhevra
-  The Forgotten Pools
-  Fungal Spores
And get the follow ups..
DO NOT get  Apothecary Zamah yet. It is a timed quest, and we’re not ready to do it just yet.
Done? Good job. You should now be about 1/3rd through level 13. Sell your grey items, restock any food or water that you need, grab a cup of coffee, and get ready.
1. Head north out of The Crossroads. On your right, you should find a small camp of Razormane Quilboars. Kill these until you have completed  Disrupt The Attacks. If you run out of quilboar, head further east to the side of the mountain. There should be plenty there for you to kill.
2. Once you’re done with Razormanes, head north until you hit the road, then walk East. Stay on the road until you see a Guard Tower, right before you hit the river. (Trolls and Orcs will remember this tower from  Crossroads Conscript.) From there, start heading south. There are a few raptors in this area, try to kill them all as you move south, until you complete  Raptor Thieves. (If you’ve been killing raptors as you see them, you should only be 4 or 5 heads away from being done.) Follow the road all the way south, until you reach Ratchet.
3. While we’re here, we’re going to scoop up some quests and take the Ratchet flightpath. As you approach the town from the north, you’ll see a green hut on your right. Inside, you will find Gazlowe who will give you  Southsea Freebooters. Leave the hut, walk south some, and find Sputtervalve who will give you  Samophlange. Next, you’ll find a wanted poster on the wall of the Bank. Get  WANTED Baron Longshore from it. While you’re here, pop out onto the pier and talk to Wharfmaster Dizzywig. Complete  Wharfmaster Dizzywig, and pick up  Miner’s Fortune. One more quest to pick up.. as you head south out of Ratchet, stop at Captain Thalo’thas Brightsun and get  The Guns of Northwatch.
4. All done? Lovely. Now head south along the coast until you find the pirates. Kill these until you have completed  Southsea Freebooters. If you find Baron Longshore, please don’t try to kill him just yet. We’ll be coming back this way soon enough anyway, and he is very difficult to kill at the moment. We can put him off until we’re a little more prepared.
5. When the pirates are all dead, head back to Gazlowe, turn in, and get the follow up,  The Missing Shipment. This is a short quest which will take you down to Wharfmaster Dizzywig by the water in Ratchet, then back up to Gazlowe. Then, Gazlowe will give you another follow up,  Stolen Booty.
6. Head west out of Ratchet. As you leave the town, you will see a cliff to the north. Walk around that cliff and towards 60,35. This place should be full of Savannah Prowlers. Search in the long grass. Kill them until you’ve completed  Prowlers of the Barrens.
7. When that’s done, head back to The Crossroads, turn in your quests, restock food and water, sell greys, and repair. Congrats on level 14!
Get the following quests
To Thunder Bluff!
Before you do anything else, look for Mankrik in The Crossroads. He’s near the gate to the South. Since you turned 14, he now has two quests for you,  Consumed by Hatred and  Lost in Battle. Take them both. Now, remember that quest we DIDN’T get from Apothecary Helbrim? We’re about to get it. Talk to him (He’s in The Crossroads, near the Wind Rider Master) and get  Apothecary Zamah. For anyone who isn’t Tauren, this quest is a waste of time experience wise, but we’re going to do it anyway. Why? One reason. Flight paths. In this run, non-taurens will pick up flight paths for Camp Taurajo and Thunder Bluff, both very important places.
If you are Tauren..
Remember the long run you had to do just to get to The Crossroads? Well, it’s about to pay off! Fly straight to Thunder Bluff and turn in  Apothecary Zamah. Zamah is found in the Pools of Vision, which is beneath Thunder Bluff’s Spirit Rise. While you’re there, pick up [18D] Serpentbloom. When you are done with him, find a trainer, pick up your level 14 spells, put any green items you collected on the auction house, repair, sell greys, or do anything else you need to in Thunder Bluff.
When you’re all done, fly to Camp Taurajo. From there, head north to 49,50 and search the two tauren buildings you find for a corpse. “Talk” to it to complete  Lost in Battle, then hearthstone back to The Crossroads, and turn your quest in at Mankrik to the south side of the town.
If you are NOT Tauren..
This will be a long run, and will lower your exp rate a lot. But it’s more than worth it for the flight paths, which you’ll have to pick up eventually anyway.
Follow the road south towards Camp Taurajo. Note that Mankrik’s Wife is on your route. Pop off the road, and talk to her. She can be found at 49,50, near a few small tauren buildings. When you’ve talked to her, head south a little more to Camp Taurajoand pick up the flight path. Then follow the road West and into Mulgore. Continue along the road until you reach Bloodhoof Village, and follow the road north. Eventually, it will lead you to Thunder Bluff.
When you get there, head to the Pools of Vision, underneath Spirit Rise. Turn in  Apothecary Zamah, and get the quest [18D] Serpentbloom from him. Now, go learn your level 14 spells (rogues and warlocks will have to fly to Orgrimmar), visit auction house, and take care of any other business you have in town. When you’re done, fly back to The Crossroads.
While you are at The Crossroads, turn in your “Lost in Battle” quest at Mankrik.
1. The Samophlange. Head north to 52,12, where you will find a small Goblin hut, and a big piece of machinery. Inside the machinery is a Control Console. You’ll have to kill a few Venture Co. Peons to get at it. Fight your way into it, and interact with it. Get the follow up.
Once that’s done, you’ll have to run a circle around the machinery, turning valves off. There are three in all, one at the left side, one at the right side, and one at the back. Clear off the area and use the valves. Some Peons spawn when you turn a valve, but it’s nothing you can’t handle. When you’ve turned all the valves, go back to the control console. Get the follow up.
2. Now you’re being asked to retrieve a Console Key from Tinkerer Sniggles, who can be found inside the hut, at 53,11. He is level 16, and can easily be fought one on one. Loot him, then head back to the Control Console.
3. Clear off the mobs around the console again, interact with it, complete the quest. At this point, you can throw away the Control Console Operating Manual in your inventory. It does nothing but waste space.
4. Echeyakee. A fancy name for an easy mob. Move south towards 55,16. You’ll find some tall grass, a few Savannah Prowlers, and some Kodo Bones sticking out from the ground. Kill off a few Prowlers, as many as it takes to get a nice clear area to fight Echeyakee. When you feel safe, search your inventory for your Horn of Echeyakee and blow it. The moment you do, Echeyakee will spawn, and more often than not, attack you immediately. Fight him off, and loot his hide.
5. Still moving south, head towards where we killed the Razormanes earlier. Head further East to around 58,24 and look for Razormane Geomancers and Razormane Defenders. Start killing these, and start moving south a little. There is a large camp at 58,26, filled mostly with Razormane Mystics, which you do not need. Inside the camp though, you’ll find Kreenig Snarlsnout. Kill him, and once he’s dead, start searching the camps where you found him. Look for a stack of orange boxes. These are Crossroads Supply Crates, and are needed for  Supplies for the Crossroads. Grab a box, and head south again, towards Ratchet.
6. Once you get to Ratchet, turn in  Samophlange at Sputtervalve and get the follow up,  Wenikee Boltbucket. Also turn in  Echeyakee and to get the follow up  The Angry Scytheclaws. Continue south towards the Pirates.
7. Fight your way past the pirates, and make your way towards 62,49. There are two boxes for you to find here, and are fairly difficult to find. One is in a pirate camp, fairly close to the water. The other is in the west, fairly close to the mountains. Find them both. Once you have them, search for Baron Longshore, who you’ll find in one of the nearby pirate camps. Kill him, and head back to Ratchet.
8. In Ratchet, head back to Gazlowe and turn in  WANTED Baron Longshore and  Stolen Booty. Also get  Raptor Horns from Mebok Mizzyrix, who is right next to the bank. If you aren’t Level 15 now, you should be really, really close.
9. Now head southwest towards the Stagnant Oasis, which you’ll find at 55,42, killing Kolkar as you go. When you get to the water, start looking for another Bubbly Fissure. Beware the turtles, they’re aggressive. Swim in and use the fissure to complete  The Stagnant Oasis.
10. Time for another tough fight. Head west to 53,41. Look for another centaur gazebo-like building, up on a hill. We are looking for Verog the Dervish, but he won’t be here yet. Here is what you’re going to do..
Near the gazebo, you will find a couple of tents, and a few kolkar. Kill them all. Eventually, after much killing, one of the Centaur will say “I am slain! Summon Verog!” When you see this shout, head back to the gazebo. Verog should be standing there. Kill him and loot his head. This might be a tricky fight, so try to have a health potion standing by.
11. At this point we’re going to do a little grinding. Why? Well, we’re now standing in one of the best grinding spots for our level you’ll find. Kolkar Bloodchargers don’t hit very hard at all, and have around 250-280 health. They go down -very- fast, and are relatively easy to find. They also drop Centaur Bracers, which we need for a quest. They also drop Linen Cloth at a decent rate, which we can sell at auction. There are more Bloodchargers at the east side of the oasis, so let’s concentrate on that area. Also worth noting, if you run out of convenient Centaurs to kill, don’t be afraid to go into the lake and kill a few Oasis Snapjaws.
Grind here until you are level 16. For me, this was around 80 kills, but it may differ depending on how many Peons, Prowlers and Pirates and Turtles you had to kill to get to your previous objectives.
12. Now head west, past the crossroads, to Regthar Deathgate’s Bunker. Turn in  Centaur Bracers and  Verog the Dervish, and get the follow up,  Hezrul Bloodmark. Then head back to the Crossroads.
13. At The Crossroads and turn in  The Stagnant Oasis,  Supplies for The Crossroads and  The Disruption Ends, get the follow up Altered Beings. Repair, restock, and fly to Thunder Bluff if you’re tauren, or Orgrimmar if you’re not. Auction off your greens, retrain in spells, and take care of any other business, and fly to Camp Taurajo.
NOTE Remember at the start of the guide, i recommended that you should have 10 slot bags? Well, since then we’ve had a chance to get some gold together from grey sales to vendors and cloth/greens selling at auction. Bag space is important. As expensive as it may seem, it’ll earn you money in the long run. So while you’re in town, get a few bags. The bigger the better; you might regret buying smaller bags, but you sure as hell won’t regret buying large ones later on in the game.
We will begin the next part from Camp Taurajo, so fly there now and set your hearthstone to the inn there. Let me say that one more time so no one has an excuse.. SET YOUR HEARTHSTONE TO CAMP TAURAJO. Done? Good!
1. Head towards the Raptor Grounds. Be careful not to run through the Bristleback Quilboar camps, they’re more trouble than they’re worth right now. When you get to the Raptor Grounds, start killing. They tend to stand in pairs, but it’s easy enough to kill them off one by one. Right at the back of the Raptor Grounds, a group of 3 raptors guard the Stolen Silver, at the southeastern most camp. One of these can be pulled solo. The other two you’ll have to fight together, unless you’re able to polymorph or hibernate one. Kill them both and loot the silver.
Stay at the Raptor Grounds, killing any loose raptors you find until you have 5 Intact Raptor Horns for  Raptor Horns and at least 3 Sunscale Feathers for  The Angry Scytheclaws. When you have the silver, the horns, and the feathers all collected, move on.
2. Move north to 52,46. you will find more raptors here, guarding some nests. Every single one of these raptors can be pulled one at a time, if you’re careful. Clear the area, then drop one Sunscale Feather on each of the three nests.
3. Head to the Lushwater Oasis. Fight your way to the water, then begin killing Oasis Snapjaws, and loot 8 of their shells for  Altered Beings.
4. Here is another one of those difficult fights. We’re going to take on Hezrul Bloodmark. Hezrul patrols around Lushwater Oasis and is level 19. But he isn’t alone. He walks with two guards, who are anywhere between levels 13 and 16. You can’t just run in blind and expect to win this fight, so here’s the tactic i used.
First of all.. FIND HIM! He patrols Clockwise around the Oasis, and spawns right outside the Wailing Caverns. Once you’ve located him, take a look at his guards, and decide which of the two guards is the WEAKEST. If you are able, polymorph, sap, root, or use any other crowd control you have on Hezrul himself. Kill the weakest guard first, then run away. Eventually, they’ll stop chasing you, and go back to where you first fought them. Drink, eat, get your strength back. Then, use any crowd control effects you have on Hezrul again and kill the second guard. Then escape again. This should leave Hezrul all alone. Get your strength back, and attack him directly. A little patience makes this a simple enough fight, but if you have any potions, be prepared to use them. good luck!
5. Run a little further north to Regthar’s Bunker and complete  Hezrul Bloodmark. Do not take the follow up. The next quest in this chain is a script that involves killing wave after wave of 15-16 Centaurs, followed by a level 20 elite Centaur, while still dealing with more waves of the 15-16 ones. It shouldn’t be attempted alone until much later on.
6. Run all the way east to Ratchet. Finish up  Raptor Horns, and take the follow up, [18D] Smart Drinks. You will also find a Wailing Caverns quest in Ratchet worth picking up, [18D] Trouble at the Docks from Crane Operator Bigglefuzz who you’ll find near the water.
7. Now return to the Crossroads and turn in  Altered Beings. This quest has two follow ups. One of them leads to the Sepulcher in Silverpine Forest, which is a time waster for us. The other, [16D] Hamuul Runetotem, is worth getting. Also, turn in  The Angry Scytheclaws (get the follow up), and  Stolen Silver. This should make you Ding level 17. While you’re here, be sure to get  Report to Kadrak.
-  Wenikee Boltbucket
-  Jorn Skyseer
-  Miner’s Fortune
-  Report to Kadrak
-  Consumed by Hatred
-  Deepmoss Spider Eggs
-  The Guns of Northwatch
- [16D] Hamuul Runetotem
- [18D] Serpentbloom
- [18D] Smart Drinks
- [18D] Trouble at the Docks
This is a guide to The Barrens, so the next part might shock you. Y’see.. we aren’t staying in The Barrens for this run. We are going walkabouts. Note that if you are on a PvP or PvP RP server, you will be Flagged for bits of this run. Hold your nerve and you should do fine. After part 5, you should be standing in the middle of The Crossroads. Let us begin.
1. Start walking north, following the road, until you reach the Mor’shan Rampart. Pretty much as soon as you hit this area, you will see Wenikee Boltbucket on your right, standing at 50,11 or so. Talk to her to complete  Wenikee Boltbucket, and get the follow up.
2. Now, we’re going east again, towards 57,9, staying close to the mountain, until you find Sludge Fen. To the north side of this area is a Goblin Shredder with a quest for you. Talk to it, and get  Ignition!. This quest involves killing Supervisor Lugwizzle, who you’ll find at the top of the large tower slightly to the south, in the middle of the water. Start climbing the tower, killing as you go. Also, stop to loot any Tool Buckets you see. Those contain Nugget Slugs, which you need for a quest. Kill Lugwizzle, jump off the tower (aiming for the water, of course) and get back to the shredder.
3. The guy in the shredder will now offer  The Escape. This is a really easy escort mission. Accept it. When we first start, the shredder will run around at random for a little while, until the goblin learns to control it. While he’s doing this, start making long pulls and killing the Drudgers and Mercenaries to the west of you. When he works out the controls, he’ll start walking West. Continue to make long pulls. It will take him a second or two to notice when you’re fighting things, but stay close to him and he WILL notice eventually. Try not to let things run away. After a short while, the shredder will turn north up a ramp, and stop. When this happens, two Venture Co. mobs will spawn and attack you. It should be an easy fight. Once they’re dead, the mission will end. Now, patrol the area looting any more Nugget Slugs you need until you have completed  Nugget Slugs.
If you DO NOT have the Orgrimmar Flight Path..
Taurens, it is time for you to visit the Horde’s capital if you haven’t already. (If you already have, skip this part) Trolls and Orcs should already have this flight path, so skip ahead. Undead, if you didn’t pick it up yet, now is the best time.
Walk East, and don’t stop walking until you reach a river. When you hit the river, turn North towards 64,3 on the Barrens map. Here you will find a bridge, and over the bridge, you will find the little known and hugely under used Orgrimmar West Gate. Ask a guard where the Wind Rider Master is, then go find him. He is at the top of the Skytower in the Valley of Strength. When you’re done, leave Orgrimmar via the West gate again, and head back to Sludge Fen. Then, continue the guide.
4. Head back to Wenikee Boltbucket and complete  Nugget Slugs. Take the follow up. Now run north, to the very top of the Mor’shan Rampart, and find Kadrak. He should be in the 1st floor of a guard tower, 48,5 for those who use coordinates. Turn in  Report to Kadrak and get the follow up,  The Warsong Reports.
5. We are now going to do  The Warsong Reports. This quest is a waste of time exp wise, but earns us flight paths in Ashenvale, and is therefore worth it.
Follow the road north until you reach Ashenvale. Take a look at the map above. Our first stop will be on the middle floor of a guard tower, just outside Splintertree Post. Follow the purple dots to get there.Open your stack of warsong reports, and give one of them to the guard with a Blue question mark over her head. Remember to give her only one, or you won’t have enough to go around. Then head into Splintertree Post and Get the Flight path. When you’re done there, follow the Blue dots to the second guard. This guard patrols the road outside Satyrnaar, and unfortunately is frequently ganked by Alliance members on most servers. (Although she is civilian, she is the same level as most people in this part of Ashenvale, and therefore doesn’t give a DK). Give her a report, then turn back and head west. Get back to the junction, and follow the yellow dots all the way west to Zoram’gar Outpost, being very careful to avoid Astranaar, the major Alliance settlement in this zone. When you get there, hand out the last report, get the flight path, and fly to The Crossroads.
6. Take care of any business you might have in The Crossroads, repairs, restocking, selling grey items etc. Then leave the town through the West gate, and follow the road until you come to the border with Stonetalon Mountains. We’re going to do a few quests here. Right on the border, you’ll see a few Horde NPC’s right next to the road. Stop and pick up  Avenge My Village.
7. A tiny bit northwest, at about 81,88 you will find Camp Aparaje, a deserted Tauren village with a few camps of Grimtotem Ruffians and Grimtotem Mercenaries. These are both very, very easy for you to kill right now. So go ahead and kill until you have completed  Avenge My Village. Once they’re all dead, head back to the NPC’s at the border.
8. Find Makaba Flathoof at the border and turn in  Avenge My Village. Get the followup,  Kill Grundig Darkcloud.
9. Follow the road west until 70,87, then turn northeast and follow the road into the grimtotem settlement, killing as you go. At 73,86 you’ll find a tent. Standing at the entrance to this tent is, amazingly enough, Grundig Darkcloud. Kill him. Before you leave, kill 6 Grimtotem Brutes to complete the quest, then walk into the tent where you found Grundig. Inside you will find Kaya Flathoof. Get yourself ready, then talk to her, and take her quest,  Protect Kaya. This is an escort mission. She will walk West out of the grimtotem settlement, then start following the road Southeast. Nothing should challenge you for this one. When she gets to the middle of Camp Aparaje, you will be ambushed by 3 grimtotems at once. Be ready to pull aggro off Kaya as soon as this happens, as she dies very quickly. Kill them, and the mission ends.
10. Head back to the border, and turn in  Kill Grundig Darkcloud and  Protect Kaya. Get the follow up  Kaya’s Alive, and then hit the road northwest again.
11. At 71,95, you’ll find a Darkspear Troll settlement called Malaka’Jin. There you’ll find Xen’zilla, who’ll offer the quest  Blood Feeders. Take it, then get back on the road northwest.
12. We are now going to do the two Spider quests you have at the moment. Keep following the road ’til about 57,76, then go into Sishir Canyon, on your left. Here you’ll find all the spiders you could ever want. You will also see Deepmoss Eggs, which you can loot for your quest  Deepmoss Spider Eggs. These contain either 2 or 3 eggs in my experience, so you don’t need as many as you think. Be aware though that looting them causes some Deepmoss Hatchlings to spawn, so make sure the area is clear and that you’re ready for a fight. Gather all the eggs you need and kill the spiders you need for  Blood Feeders. Avoid the elite in the area, we’ll get her later.
13. At this point, you should be Level 18, or close to it. If you are not, grind on the spiders until you ding.When you do, leave Sishir Canyon and head north. At around 52,60 you’ll see a road heading west. Follow it, and it’ll lead you to Sunrock Retreat, the horde settlement in Stonetalon Mountains. Get the flight path which should be to the north side of the lake there. Complete the quest  Kaya’s Alive at Tammra Windfield, who should be near the biggest tent in Sunrock.
14. Walk back south to Malaka’Jin and complete  Blood Feeders. Then hearthstone to Camp Taurajo.
A nice short part now. You should now be standing in Camp Taurajo. But this isn’t where we want to be, so fly to Thunder Bluff and head for Elder Rise. When you get there, complete [16D] Hamuul Runetotem, then complete the follow up [16D] Nara Wildmane, which will earn you the quest [22D] Leaders of the Fang, which is the main Wailing Caverns quest.
1. Now that you’re done here, head to the Wind Rider Master and Fly to Orgrimmar. When you get there, sell, repair, restock, visit the auction house, Train in your level 18 spells and take care of anything else you need to. When you’re done, head to the Valley of Honor and look for Rilli Greasygob (wonderful name, huh?). Talk to him, and get the quest  Samophlange Manual. When you’re done there, head out of Orgrimmar West Gate, which you’ll find at around 16,62 on the Orgrimmar map.
2. Very close by, at around 61,4 you should find Boulder Lode Mine. Fight your way into the mine, and be VERY careful. This area is full of 17-18 mobs that run away at low health and are packed incredibly tightly. Also, because the area is so small inside the cave, respawn can and will bite you. At the back of the cave, you’ll find Boss Copperplug. Kill him, and loot the Samophlange Manual Cover from him. Now fight your way out of the mine. You don’t want to be in there for any longer than you absolutely have to be. Once you are outside, keep killing the Venture Co. mobs in the area until you have 5 Samophlange Manual Pages and one Cats eye Emerald for  Miner’s Fortune. First time i did this, I got my emerald from the first mob i killed. Second time, i fought my way in to copperplug, back out, and still had to grind for 5 minutes or so to get the drop. Pure luck.
3. When you’re all done, go west back to Mor’shan Rampart and turn in  The Warsong Reports. When that’s done, pat yourself on the back and stone to Camp Taurajo. (If your Hearthstone isn’t done cooling yet, run up to Splintertree Post and fly to Taurajo.) When you get to Taurajo, complete  Jorn Skyseer. Then get  Ishamuhale from Jorn Skyseer and  Tribes at War from Mangletooth, who you’ll find inside a cage, near the wind rider master. Once that’s done, move on.
1. This is a nice big run, one of my favourites. Right now we have a lot of quests for Bristleback Quilboar, which are found to the north of Taurajo. That’s where we’re going now. Head to the first camp, which you’ll find at 45,53. Kill any Water Seekers you see, try to get at least six, but if you don’t, don’t worry. We can come back later, once they’ve spawned. Make sure you loot any Bristleback Quilboar Tusks and Blood Shards. The tusks are for  Consumed by Hatred, and the shards we will need later.
2. Keep moving north to 43,51. You will find another camp, this time populated by Thornweavers, and a few others that we don’t need. Kill as many as you can find, but don’t worry if you don’t get all 12. We will return here soon.
3. Further north again, this time to the Geomancer camp at 42,48. Start killing. These things hit hard, so expect a lot of downtime between kills. Kill as many as you can find, then head back down to the Thornweaver camp. Keep moving between these two camps until you have killed 12 Bristleback Thornweavers and 12 Bristleback Geomancers.
4. Go back to the Water Seeker camp. Take care of any more Water Seekers or Tusks you need, and continue to kill until you have at least 11 Blood Shards. When that’s done, head back to Taurajo.
5. Back in town, turn in  Tribes at War at Mangletooth. He will then give you  Blood Shards of Agamaggan Take it, and turn it in. If you managed to find Lakota’mani earlier, go talk to Jorn Skyseer and finish the quest  Lakota’mani. Sell greys, repair, restock. When that’s done, go back to Mangletooth and take the quest [??] Spirit of the Wind. That will give you a nifty little speed buff, which will help us get to the next part that little bit quicker!
6. Run north along the road, and then turn east towards Northwatch Hold. Stay on the road for as long as you can. Be careful to avoid the Bristlebacks on your way, the Thornweavers will root you, making it impossible to run from them. The speed buff you have should chop a bit of time off that journey, and should wear off just as you arrive. How convenient!
7. Follow the path from the entrance, up to the top of the hill, then turn right and approach the West tower. If you get lost, use the map. Clear off any mobs around the tower. Inside this tower, you will find 3 mobs, one of which is a cloth-wearing healer. This is a tricky fight, but by no means impossible. If you have to, use the same tactic we used for Hezrul Bloodmark. (Kill one and escape, eat, drink, then kill another and escape.) Once all 3 of them are dead, climb the tower. At the top you will find Cannoneer Smythe, and one guard. Take care of them both.
8. Now head to the East tower, using the map shown above. Same routine as before, three guards on the ground level. Take them down, climb the tower, use any tactics you have and bring down Cannoneer Wheesan, and leave the tower. At this point, it’s a good idea to grind off 10 Theramore Medals if you don’t have them already. They drop from any mob inside Northwatch.
9. Head back down the hill, clear off the mobs around the keep, then prepare yourself again. There are 4 mobs in this room, but they will pull 2 at a time. Range the healer then run around a corner so she’s out of your line of sight, and she’ll come running round to get you. Once her and the marine are dead, kill the two marines guarding the Blood Elf. Do not take his quest yet. Once they’re dead, fight your way to the top of the tower, moving slowly and carefully, and keeping your eyes open. At the top of the tower, you will find around 4 regular mobs, and Captain Fairmount. The regular mobs should pull one at a time, so clear the area off until Fairmount is alone. Then simply kill her. Once she is dead, Climb back down the tower and talk to Gilthares Firebough, the blood elf, and get his quest,  Free From the Hold.
10. Escort Gilthares. Try to stay about 10 feet in front of him, and pull things towards you. He has a terrible habit of running headlong into clusters of mobs and pulling more than you need to fight. He is also very fragile, so don’t let him tank things for too long if you can help it. He will walk down the hill, to the main gates of Northwatch, then rest for a short while before heading north through the pirate camps. These are all much lower level than you now. The words “Turkey Shoot” and “Cakewalk” spring to mind. Escort him all the way to ratchet.
11. Welcome to Ratchet! There’s quite a lot of things we have to do here, mostly quest turn-ins! Get to work turning in these quests..
-  The Escape
-  Miner’s Fortune
-  Deepmoss Spider Eggs
-  The Guns of Northwatch
-  Free From the Hold
If you have any more business to take care of in ratchet, do it now.
12. Lucky for us, there’s a quest we need to do that’s very nearby. What a coincidence!  Ishamuhale is very close to us. Head north to the dead tree at 59,30. On your way, Kill the first Zhevra you see. It should drop a lovely, fresh caracas. Tasty. When you get to the tree, Right-Click the Caracas in your inventory. This should summon Ishamuhale. Kill it.
13. Almost done! Head back to The Crossroads and turn in  Consumed By Hatred, and deal with any other business you have.
14. Once that’s done, fly to Camp Taurajo and turn in  Ishamuhale. Get the follow up,  Enraged Thunder Lizards.
15. Head north to 46,50 and look for Lakota’mani. This is a named Thunder Lizard. He has a long-ish patrol route and a less than ideal respawn time, so you might not find him. If you do find him, kill him, and loot his hoof. This hoof starts a quest,  Lakota’mani, which is worth 1,300 exp. After you have killed him, or while you are looking for him, kill the Thunderheads in the area and loot their blood. Once you have 3 Thunder Lizard Bloods, head back to Camp Taurajo. (Don’t worry if you don’t find Lakota’mani, he isn’t essential, and the 1.3k exp isn’t really worth camping the area for.)
16. Back in Taurajo, turn in  Enraged Thunder Lizards. Don’t bother with the follow up. Once that’s done, fly to Orgrimmar, head back to Rilli Greasygob and give the Samophlange manual to him. You should now be Level 20!
17. Now is the Time to do some dungeons so you can Hit Level 21. You can do either Wailing Caverns or Shadowfang Keep. Both of these dungeons have a lot of Quests so make sure you don’t miss any.
Levels 21 – 30
- You should be level 21 now, and in Orgrimmar or Camp Taurajo. If you are in Orgrimmar, bind in Orgrimmar now before you do anything else, then just fly to Camp Taurajo and let’s get going with the guide!
- In Camp Taurajo, get the quest  Cry of the Thunderhawk, get out of Camp Taurajo and look for a Thunderhawk, there are easy to find all around the camp, kill them until you get Thunderhawk Wings. Go back to Camp Taurajo, turn the quest in and get the quest  The Ashenvale Hunt. Hearthstone to Orgrimmar, or fly there and set your hearthstone there. It’s very important that your hearthstone is set to Orgrimmar, will save us a lot of time.
- If you haven’t turned in  Samophlange Manual and/or haven’t learned your new skills yet, do that.  Samophlange Manual is turned in at Rilli Greasygob in the Valley of Honor, in the engineer house.
- Once you are ready to go again, fly to Splintertree Post (Ashenvale), you should have the flight path. In Splintertree Post, turn in  The Ashenvale Hunt and talk to the same NPC again, get the quest named The Ashenvale Hunt again and complete it. This enables you to do 3 hunting quests, which we will be doing soon.
- Fly to the Zoram Outpost, get the following quests  Naga at the Zoram Strand, ignore the other quests for now. Now comes a grinding session, for those who went to Wailing Caverns there will be very few grinding to do or no grinding at all if they are already 22. Grind on the Nagas and the crabs at the Zoram Strand until you hit level 22. They are easy kills, perfect for your level and this area is very rarely crowded. To open the clam shells faster use [Shift + Right Click] on them. If you find any Shredder Operating Manual pages, keep them.
- For those who were 22 before the grinding session, you still need to kill Nagas until you have 20 Wrathtail Heads. Once that is done, go back to Zoram Outpost and turn in  Nagas at the Zoram Strand.
- Hearthstone to Orgrimmar and get your new skills, sell / repair, restock food / drink and buy some healing potions. Put your Shredder Operating Manual pages in the bank. Get out of Orgrimmar and take the Zeppelin to the Undercity. For those who never took the Zeppelin, just go left when coming out of Orgrimmar, you’ll find a tower with two goblins atop, talk to them to know which of the Zeppelins goes to the Undercity (the other one goes to Grom’Gol, in Stranglethorn Vale, a level 30+ zone).
- Get off the Zeppelin in Tirisfal Glades and go to the Undercity if you don’t have the flight path (that will most likely be the case if you aren’t an Undead). Once you have the Undercity flight path, get out and follow the road west. Follow it until you enter Silverpine Forest. In Silverpine follow the road until you reach a fork at (51,36), go west here and get the flight path at the Sepulcher, also get the quests  Journey to Hillsbrad Foothills from Apothecary Renferrel and  Beren’s Perilfrom Shadow Priest Allister. Get back on the road, go south and follow the road until you are approximately at (58,77), at this point go northeast to Beren’s Peril, stay close to the mountain which should be on your left hand, kill any Dalaran dude in your way. You”ll quickly find a narrow path towards the mountain at (60,74), go this way and you’ll find the entrance to a cave as well as Ravenclaw Drudgers and Guardians, kill 6 of each to complete  Beren’s Peril.
- When done, get back on the road, go east until you enter Hillsbrad Foothills.
In Hillsbrad Foothills, follow the road, you’ll quickly come across a guard tower to your right, get the quest  Time to Strike from Deathstalker Lesh there. Then get back on the road and keep going east until you get to another guard tower and a crossroad (57,36), go north to Tarren Mill. In Tarren Mill get the flight path, turn in the 2 quests we had and get the following quests:
-  Elixir of Suffering
-  Elixir of Pain
-  Battle of Hillsbrad
-  The Rescue
-  WANTED: Syndicate Personnel (from the poster in front of the church)
-  Dangerous! (from the poster in front of the inn)
- Head east/southeast, from now on kill every bear and spider you see on your way. You should soon find Durnholde Keep, the main entrance is on the south side of it at (76,46), go there. Inside the keep, clear the way over the bridge, then follow the small path up and then left. To the right you should see an orc npc in the distance named Thog’thar, he’s chained and needs a key to escape. You will have to find Jailor Marigen and kill him to get the key. Start killing everything in the area until you find Jailor Marigen, loot the key and free Thog’thar, you just need to right click the iron ball. You should also find Jailor Eston in the area to get the key for the other prisoner, Drull, but if Jailor Eston isn’t there he is probably in one of the houses on the lower level of the fortress, and we’re going there now. Once you are sure that Jailor Eston isn’t in the area (or have already found and killed him), move back down to the bridge and past it, if you look to your left and down you should see a few wooden houses in the lower court. Follow the ledge until the end and jump down there carefully and start clearing the way to the wooden houses carefully, watch out, mobs run away here. Drull, the 2nd prisoner, is in one of the two wooden houses. Free him and then get out and start killing everything on your way until you complete  Wanted: Syndicate Personnel. We’re gonna stay in Durnholde Keep until we hit level 23 as well. It’s a good spot, there’s plenty of mobs, they die fast and respawn fast, drop cloth and money.
- Get out of Durnholde Keep and start going back towards Tarren Mill, kill as much bears and spiders as possible on your way. Keep doing that until you complete the quest  Elixir of Suffering. This might take a while, the Creeper’s Ichor is kinda rare. When done, go back to Tarren Mill and turn in the 3 quests. Take the follow up from  Elixir of Suffering, and turn in the quest at the little frog named “umpi” right next to the Apothecary. Restock food/drink, sell junk, repair (there’s a weaponsmith on the other side of the field south of tarren mill).
- Head west towards the Hillsbrad Fields, kill every Starving Mountain Lion you find on your way, don’t worry if you don’t get the 10 lion blood, we’ll finish this quest on the way back. We’ll first focus on the field which is to the northeast, you should see a small house, a tower-like structure and a medium sized house which looks like a barn. Before you start killing stuff, be mindful that every of those humanoids run in fear, so use snare abilities like hamstring when they get low on health.
- Clear the way around the small house and inside you should find Farmer Getz, kill him (If Farmer Getz is not in his house, he’s either in the field right next to it or in the barn). Then go northwest towards the next field, next to this field you’ll find a medium sized house, with a dog named Stanley in front of it. Clear the way inside this house and on the 2nd floor you’ll find Farmer Ray, kill him (Farmer Ray can also be found on the first floor of his house, and also around it and in the field next to it). Now just go out and start killing Hillsbrad Farmers and Farmhands in the fields until you have the  Battle of Hillsbrad quest finished. Avoid Hillsbrad Footmen, they might be too difficult for your level.
- Once that is done, head east back to Tarren Mill, and kill as much Starving Mountain Lions as you need to finish the quest  Elixir of Pain. Go back to Tarren Mill, turn in  Battle of Hillsbrad, get the follow up  Battle of Hillsbrad. Turn in  Elixir of Pain and get the follow up. Now a new quest should be available to you from Deathguard Samsa,  Souvenirs of Death.
- Head back to the Hillsbrad Fields, to the house next to the northern field with the dog Stanley in front. Make sure you are full health before turning in the quest to Stanley. Kill Stanley once he transforms, you get 1100 xp or so just for killing him. Now we’re gonna head to the southern field, there are many Hillsbrad Peasants in it and also Farmer Kalaba. Kill 15 Peasants and Farmer Kalaba, be careful with runners. If anyone else is killing those peasants you should group up, as they don’t respawn that fast, better not fight over them.
- Once done with the 15 peasants go grind until you are about 1 bubble (about 1500xp) away from lvl 24, if you aren’t that close already. Go grind on the northern fields, they are easier. Don’t bother finishing  Souvenirs of Death, we’ll do that when we come back to Hillsbrad in a couple of levels.
Go back to Tarren Mill, turn in  Battle of Hillsbrad, get the follow up  Battle of Hillsbrad. Get the new quest from Apothecary Lydon,  Elixir of Agony. Grats on lvl 24.
- Take a bat ride to the Sepulcher, turn in  Beren’s Peril. Hearthstone to Ogrimmar. Learn new skills, check the Auction House, we’re gonna need that Deadly Blunderbuss soon. It’s also time to upgrade to bigger bags, 12 slots at least if you can afford them.
- Time to go back to Ashenvale, go to the bank and get all the Shredder Manual pages you have. First fly to Splintertree post, get the following quests:
-  Satyr Horns
-  Stonetalon Standstill
Get out of the village, southwest until the guard tower where you will find more quests:
-  Ashenvale Outrunners
-  Warsong Supplies
- Follow the road a bit further southwest, to the left you should see a small encampment, get the quest  The Lost Pages. Now you can bind chapters together when you have the right pages, it will free some bag space.
- Go back to Splintertree Post and fly to Zoram’Gar Outpost.
Take the quest  Vorsha the Lasher from Muglash, he’ll walk to the strand, follow him. He’ll stop on a small island with a brazier atop. Click the brazier when he tells you to do so and get ready for 3 waves of monsters, you don’t have time to loot in between the waves, you just have enough time to drink/eat:
- 1st wave: 3 Nagas, they are green to you so not so hard, but it’s still 3. Let Muglash tank one while you kill them one by one. Muglash is level 25 and can easily take one or two on his own. Try to save your long cooldown abilities and potions for the last wave if possible. As soon as the 3 nagas are defeated, eat/drink fast before the 2nd wave.
- 2nd wave: 3 nagas again, one of them will be a naga priestess, kill that one first and try to interrupt her heals or you’ll be in trouble. Use potion/long cooldown abilities if you have to but try to keep it for the next wave. Let Muglash tank as much as possible again. eat / drink fast right after the nagas are dead.
- 3rd wave: a level 22 Hydra named Vorsha will spawn and attack you, the hydra hits rather hard for a level 22, so use everything you got. If you die don’t release, Muglash should be able to finish off the hydra if you did enough damage to it before dying. Wait until you get the (complete) message, then release and run back to your corpse, go to Zoram Outpost and turn in the quest. Get the quests  Between a Rock and a Thistlefur and  Troll Charms.
- Time for a little walk, go to Thistlefur Village (30,45)
Kill Furbolg Avengers and Shamans until you complete the first quest, then go north following the path inside the village and pass the wooden gate, then a bit further along the path you’ll see a stone arch if you face north. Go through this arch and you’ll soon find the entrance to a cave. Enter the cave and explore it, kill stuff in there until you find 8 Troll Charms, which are in Troll Chests you can find scattered everywhere in the cave.
There is also an escort quest in the cave but it’s too hard if you are solo. If you’re not solo then go ahead and do the escort, it’s a nice little exp boost.
- Once you have 8 troll charms, get out of the cave and head back to Zoram’Gar outpost. Turn in the 2 quests, don’t get the follow up.
Fly to Splintertree Post.
- Go directly south of Splintertree Post, and on the other side of the road there’s an area with Rotting Slimes, that’s where you’ll hunt for a while, but it’s Ashenvale Outrunners you must find, and they are stealthed. Go around looking for them, kill a few slimes in the way. They shouldn’t be hard to find, use TAB key while running around to find them, they are mostly next to trees anyway.
- Once you are done with the  Ashenvale Outrunner quest, go west to (68,75), you should see an orc named Torek, with 3 raiders. DON’T take the quest now, just remember where he is, go further west on the other side of the road you should find a path to Silverwing Outpost (66,73). Kill all the night elves on the path and inside the house, as soon as this is done, sprint back to Torek and start his quest. The way being clear, he’ll directly run to the house. When inside 4 elves will spawn – let the orcs tank them and focus on one, Torrek must survive so kill as fast as you can, and use all the abilities / Consumables you have. Note: If you are a healer this should be easy, you can heal the NPCs.
Even if you die you’ll still get the complete message if torrek survives and wins the battle, so don’t release immediately if you die. If you fail the quest just wait for the NPCs to respawn and try again, it took me 2 tries to get it down with the first character I did it.
- Now you should be pretty close to level 25 (if you’re not close, it means you are not killing enough stuff on your way) so we are gonna grind on the night elves at the silverwing outpost until level 25. There are plenty of them all around the house as well.
- Go west across the river, and further west until you hit Mystral Lake (52,70). Start killing Befouled Elementals there, be very careful with your breath as they like to frost nova you while you are under water, so stay close to the surface as much as you can and pull them with a long range attack. Besides killing 12 Befouled Water Elementals you must also find and kill Tideress, a level 27 elemental who roams from the island in the middle of the lake to the eastern tip of the lake.
He’s slightly bigger than other elementals and is green instead of blue. Make sure you get him solo and have your cooldowns up or at least a potion ready. On Tideress’ corpse you will find a Befouled Water Globe, right click it to start the quest  The Befouled Element.
- Go to the island in the middle of Mysral Lake and walk around the gazebo structure until you get the objective complete message for  Stonetalon Standstill. Kill the remaining Befouled Water Elementals you need to complete the quest and then head to the western tip of the lake.
- Now we’re gonna look for a named lvl 25 bear named Ursangous, just go to the spot shown on map (40,65). Ursangous always roams around this area, so just kill bears and stags while waiting for him to show up. Kill him and loot his paw. Right click the paw to start a quest.
- Now go east then slightly northeast (be careful to stay away from Silverwing Refuge’s Guards) until you reach Greenpaw Village. Kill all the furbolgs on your way until you get a Logging Rope for the quest  Warsong Supplies, that’s if you don’t have it already. In any case, grind until those 2 objectives are met:
- Get the logging rope
- Have at least 25% in level 25.
- Once that is done, get back on the road to Splintertree Post and turn in the quests:
-  Ashenvale Outrunners
-  Torek’s Assault
-  Ursangous’s Paw
-  Stonetalon Standstill
-  The Befouled Element and get the follow up
-  Je’Neu of the Earthen Ring.
- Fly to Zoram’Gar Outpost. Turn in the quest  Je’neu of the Earthen Ring. Hearthstone to Orgrimmar.
Sell/repair, check the auction house. Buy the shredder pages you miss (if you still miss any), they go for 15-20s buyout usually, and sell the extras. Note: Be careful to bind your chapters before you put extra pages on sale, because let’s say you have page 8 on sale at the auction house you won’t be able to bind chapter 2 (page 5,6,7,, since the game will try to use the page you have at the auction house instead of the one in your backpack. Also check for a Deadly Blunderbuss, we’re gonna need it soon, if you can’t buy it, find an engineer who will do it for you, bring him the materials and give him a tip. Restock food/drink and potions and then fly to the Crossroads, take the quest  Egg Hunt then fly to Camp Taurajo.
In Camp Taurajo get the quests:
-  Betrayal from within
-  Weapons of Choice
-  Mahren Skyseer
- Head south to the field of giants, look for Silithid Mounds and clear any bug around it and then click them to gather Silithis Eggs. Rinse and repeat until you have 12 eggs. Then head south staying close to the mountain on your right hand side until you stumble across some quilboar camps. You have to kill Razormane Warfrenzies, Seers and Stalkers until you get a wand, a shield and a backstabber. (The stalkers are stealthed but shouldn’t be hard to find at your level). Warfrenzies drop the shield, Seers drop the wand and Stalkers drop the stabber.
- There’s also 4 nameds you must find, the first one is Lok Orcbane, and you can find him on top of a slope at (41,80). Kill him and loot his skull. The 2nd one is optional, it’s a Thunderhawk named Washte Pawne.
He roams in between 2 quilboar camps at (42,80), kill it and loot his feather. Right click it to start a quest. If you don’t find him immediately just find the other nameds first then come back and grind in the area while looking for him. If after 15 minutes of grinding you still haven’t found him, just forget it and move to the next step. The 3rd one is Nak, he’s further south in between two mountains (43,83), kill him and loot his skull, be careful with all the stalkers in this area, they tend to add while you are fighting Nak. The 4th and last one, Kuz, roams around the middle camp and a tree with a painted stone at (45,80), kill him and loot his skull.
- When done with quests  Betrayal from within and  Weapons of Choice, go east until you hit the road. Then follow search the road north and south until you find a tauren npc named Gann Stonespire, he walks up and down this road, from the fork that leads to Dustwallow marsh to Bael Modan, you should find him without problems, get his quest  Gann’s Reclamation and head southeast to Bael Modan. Enter the excavation site by the slope on the southern side of the site (46,84). Kill 15 Excavators, 5 Foremen and Prospector Khazgorm who should be at the far end of the excavation site, loot his journal.
- Head out back to Gann, turn in the quest and get the follow up  Revenge of Gann. This time head to the dwarven fortress which is just north of the excavation site. Kill dwarves there until the following two objectives are complete:
- Complete the  Revenge of Gann quest
- Be level 26 and have at least 1 bubble of exp in. (Actually grind 2 bubbles if you didn’t find the named thunderhawk: Washte Pawne)
- Once that is done, get back on the road and find Gann, turn in  Revenge of Gann and get the follow up. Go back to the excavation site, but this time your target is the Helipad with the Gyrocopter atop. The Helipad is midway down the slope going to the excavation site (46,85), go up the helipad and right click the Flying Machine to destroy it, then go back to Gann for the last time and turn in the quest.
- Run back to Camp Taurajo and turn in the quests:
-  Weapons of Choice, get the follow up  A New Ore Sample
-  Washte Pawne
- [Betrayal from Within, get the follow up.
Fly to the Crossroads, when there turn in:
-  Egg Hunt
-  Betrayal from Within
Fly to Ratchet, if you don’t have that flight path just run there (and get the flight path when you are there). From Ratchet go south along the Merchant coast until you get to the area named the Tidus Stair, turn in  Mahren Skyseer and get the follow up  Isha Awak.
- Go south along the merchant coast until the Northwatch Hold, take a dive and the Isha Awak (some big aquatic dinosaur) should be there underwater at (63,53). It should be an easy kill, loot his heart and run back to Mahren Skyseer, turn in  Isha Awak.
- Run back to Ratchet, take the boat to Booty Bay. In Booty Bay, on the docks you should find a crate named “Warsong Axe Shipment” close to Wharfmaster Lozgil, loot it. Then go get the Booty Bay flight path, it’s on the top floor of the Inn. Once you have the flight path, hearthstone to Orgrimmar!
Sell/Repair, check the auction house for missing shredder pages (you must complete the shredder page quest now before leaving Orgrimmar) and take your Deadly Blunderbuss with you. Go learn new skills and restock with consumables. Take about 60 food/drink with you, this will be a long session.
- Fly to Splintertree Post.
Turn in the Deadly Blunderbuss at Pixel to get the Warsong Sawblades. Then get out of Splintertree Post, go southwest and then further west along the road until you find a small encampment to your left. Turn in  The Lost Pages. Keep going west on the road, at the first fork go west and at the 2nd fork go west as well until you reach (56,59). At this loc, go north and then right until you stumble across an area with Laughing Sisters in it (centaur chicks) (58,55). Start to grind on the Laughing Sisters around this spot, you will soon or later find a named cat, Shadumbra. Kill it and loot its head, right click it to start the quest. Then stay in this area and grind on Laughing Sisters until you reach level 27.
- Get back on the road (avoid Raynewood Retreat’s Sentinels carefully though), then go east, stay on the road and then go north until you reach Satyrnaar (81,52).
Kill satyrs there until you finish  Satyr Horns and also find a Warsong Oil, they can be found inside various satyr camps and look like this:
If you are unlucky, you won’t find the Oil anywhere in Satyrnaar and will have to go check out Xavian, the other satyr camp just north of Satyrnaar (78,46). To access it you have to get out of Satyrnaar, follow the road west until you hit the river, then follow the river north and you’ll find Xavian to your right after a little walk. There should be plenty of Oil in Xavian, so you won’t have to stay there long (mobs can be level 30 there so you better get the oil and go away as soon as possible).
- Once you’re done, get back on the road south towards Splintertree Post but we have one last thing to do before going to there, when you reach the fork close to Splintertree, go south to the Forsaken Camp (75,71). Now you’re gonna search around this camp like shown on the map for a level 31 Hippogryph named Sharptalon. Yes you read correctly, it’s level 31. We theoretically can’t kill that. But there’s a trick. So keep killing stuff around the Forsaken Camp and once you spot Sharptalon keep him in sight and wait till he is close enough to the Forsaken Camp, pull him with the lowest aggro spell you have (a simple bow shoot or a rank 1 nuke) and bring him to the Forsaken Camp. Do nothing, let the npcs there aggro it and take it off you. Once they have Sharptalon down to 90% start attacking him again, you must do as much damage as possible but don’t use high aggro spells like Earth Shock for example, help them finish it off. You should normally be able to loot him, and get his claw, which starts a quest if you right click it. Sharptalon roams but he always passes by the Forsaken Camp. If you don’t manage it the first time its ok, stay in the area, kill Oozes and Elves while waiting for Sharptalon to respawn (about 10 mins).
- Go back to Splintertree Post, turn in the following quests:
-  Shadumbra’s Head
-  Sharptalon’s Claw and now Selani should have a new quest up for you named “The Hunt Completed”. Turn it in immediately.
-  Satyr Horns
Sell junk at Splintertree Post to make bag space cause there’s a small grinding session to come.
- Go down the road out of Splintertree Post and turn in the last quest,  Warsong Supplies.
Now you should be about 7 bubbles away from lvl 28, we’re gonna go back to the Laughing Sisters Camp and grind them there.
- Hearthstone to Orgrimmar. Learn new skills, check the auction house, repair and restock consumables etc.
Get out of Orgrimmar, take the Zeppelin to Undercity. From the Undercity fly to Tarren Mill.
- After landing, head west to the Hillsbrad Fields, this time go to the forge house, which is west of the southern field. Kill 4 Apprentice Blacksmiths and Blacksmith Verrington, he’s inside the forge. Once the forge is clear go inside and loot the “Shipment of Iron”, which looks like a big crate. Once that is done, head back to Tarren Mill, don’t forget to kill stuff which is on your way.
- Turn in  Battle of Hillsbrad and get the follow up.
Go back to the Hillsbrad Fields, this time we’re gonna go to the City Hall (31,42), it’s right next to the forge. Clear your way to inside the house, and clear the first 2 rooms. The 3rd room is much trickier to clear solo, you must pull very carefully. First pull the 2 which are on the left inside the room, go back to the first room and hide behind a wall so that the Councilmen cannot nuke you from a distance but instead come to you. Kill them both then get back to full health. The next pull will be 3 mobs, and you will prolly need a potion so make sure your timer is ready. You just have to slightly peek into the room and they will aggro you, run back to the first room, hide behind a wall. Kill the Peasant, then the caster, then Clerk Horrace Whitesteed. Get back to full health, go to the 3rd room, pull the lone Councilman to the left, he should come solo, hide behind the wall in the 2nd room so that he comes to you. Kill it and get back to full health. Now only Magistrate Burnside should be left, kill it and then destroy the Hillsbrad Proclamation and the Town Registry (a big blue book on the floor).
Clear your way out of the house, kill the remaining Councilmen you need for the quest, and also look for Citizen Wilkes if you haven’t killed him already. He wanders to the City Hall and the Forge, so kill stuff around those two areas until you find him. Also complete the  Souvenirs of Death quest if you haven’t already.
- Head back to Tarren Mill, turn in the quests  Battle of Hillsbrad, get the follow up. Turn in  Souvenirs of Death as well. Sell/Repair and restock up to 2 stacks of food/drink. Make sure that you’ve got the follow up of Elixir of Agony, from Apothecary Lydon.
- This time we’re gonna go to the mines which are just southwest of the Hillsbrad Fields, on the other side of the main road. There are two entrances to the mine, a lower one and an upper one. We’ll enter through the lower one (26,58). After a while you’ll see a fork, to the left are Foreman Bonds and Miner Hackett, but for now we’re gonna go right and kill the Hillsbrad Miners there so that we’ll have 9 or 10 kills of those. Note: Miner Hackett can spawn at various places in the mine, so if he’s not where I said check every other area of the mine, it’s a nice place to grind anyway so don’t worry if it takes some time to find him.
- Then go back to the fork and this time go towards Miner Hackett / Foreman Bonds, you should find the remaining Hillsbrad Miners you need on your way to them. Miner Hackett can be pulled solo and is an easy kill, kill him first. Foreman Bonds is a different deal, the problem is that at 20% health he summons 2 dwarves to guard him and it’s very unlikely that you can kill all 3. If you are a rogue it’s easy, kill Foreman Bonds and then vanish. For other classes, clear the way behind you towards the exit right before engaging Foreman Bonds, finish him fast and then run for the exit, the 2 dwarves will eventually give up on you. If you die it’s not that bad, what counts is that you get the kill on Foreman Bonds.
- Anyway, once you have killed 10 Miners, Foreman Bonds and Miner Hackett, get out of the mine and back on the road and follow it eastwards until you cross the bridge over the river which splits the zone in two. Right after the bridge turn south and head this direction until you find a field with Mudsnout Gnolls in it (65,60). You have to gather the mushrooms in that field, they’re called “Mudsnout Blossoms” and look like giant white/blue mushrooms. Gather 6 of them and then go back to Tarren Mill. Turn in the 3 quests and get the 2 follow ups:  Battle of Hillsbrad and  Elixir of Agony.
- Hearthstone to Orgrimmar then. Sell/Repair, restock food/drink and consumables.
When you’re ready to go again, fly to Camp Taurajo. Take the quest  Melor Sends Word. Go south/southeast until the Great Lift (32,22).
Get the quest  Message to Freewind Post and go down into the Thousand Needles.
- Follow the road south a little while and then east, you should soon see a silver arrow on the minimap showing Freewind Post, following it until you reach it, there is a lift to access it on the east side of it.
In Freewind post turn in  Message to Freewind Post and take the follow up  Pacify the Centaur. Also take the quests:
-  Wanted – Arnak Grimtotem from the Poster next to the Inn.
-  Alien Egg
-  Wind Rider
- Also take the new flight path. Get back down off Freewind Post, no northwest until you find the Centaur Village. Kill centaurs there until you have the list of  Pacify the Centaur completed. Then go east, stay along the mountain to your left until you find a slope going up at (54,44). Up the slope you’ll find a cave, enter it and get the quest  Test of Faith from Dorn Plainstalker. He’ll teleport you to the top of a peak, look for two wooden planks and jump off from them. Don’t worry you won’t die from falling, Leeroy Jenkins watches over you. You should re-appear next to Dorn, turn in the quest and get the follow up  Test of Endurance. This should make you ding level 29, or you should be very close.
- Now we’re gonna look for an Alien Egg
It can be at 3 different spots, and it’s always an area crowded by those weird flying serpents. The first one is directly south at (56,50). If it’s not there, the next spot is directly south, at the zone wall, you should find a weird hole in the wall, and if you’re lucky an Alien Egg close to it at (52,55). If the Egg is not there it will be further west against the zone wall at (38,55). Once you got an Alien Egg, go back to Freewind Post.
- Turn in  Pacify the Centaur, get the follow up  Grimtotem Spying Turn in  Alien Egg, get the follow up  Serpent Wild
Sell/repair, get back up to 2 stacks of food/drink.
- Get back down off Freewind Post, head west until you reach Highperch (12,32). Get up there and start killing Wyverns while searching for eggs. Keep doing this until you have 10 Highperch Wyvern Eggs. Once you have done that, head to the southeastern corner inside Highperch, you should find a narrow path going up to another plateau, at the end of this plateau you should find a tauren named Pao’Ka with a quest. Take his quest  Homeward Bound and escort him out. It’s a pretty simple escort quest, shouldn’t be any problem. After you complete the escort, go east to Whitereach Post (21,32). Turn in the 2 quests you have here and get the follow up  Sacred Fire and get the other quest  Hypercapacitor Gizmo.
- Go directly east to the small lake you can see on the map, called the Boiling Pool (33,34). Once you are there you must look for plants named Incendia Agave, they can also be found inside the water.
- When done with that, get out of the lake and to the western side of the big peak marked on the map as “Darkcloud Pinnacle”, you’ll find a narrow path going up at (31,36). After crossing 3 wooden bridges you’ll be on a plateau with 2 choices, east or south. Go south, cross the bridge and you should be on a large plateau with a mini village with a big totem in the middle.
Go to the Northwestern edge of this plateau, where you will find another wooden bridge, cross it and you’ll reach a small plateau with a “document chest” on it, this one contains he Secret Note #1.
Go back to the big plateau, now on the southern side of this plateau enter the main house and inside you should find another “document chest”, inside it you’ll find the Secret Note #2.
Finally go to the eastern side of this plateau and find another wooden bridge going east, you’ll reach a plateau with the last document chest inside a house, this on contains Secret Note #3.
- Now get back on the big plateau, take the northern wooden bridge back to the plateau where we decided to go south last time. This time we are gonna take the wooden bridge going east. We’ll reach a plateau with another double bridge choice, we’ll choose the one going northeast this time. After crossing the bridge go left, there you should find Arnak Grimtotem, you normally should be able to pull him solo if you wait for the right moment, he will have another tauren close to him, so you might pull him with an add but this should still be manageable, use a health potion and long cooldown abilities if needed. Kill Arnak and loot his hoof.
- Next to where you kill Arnak you should see a tauren named Lakota Windsong with a quest  Free at Last. You must escort her out. It shouldn’t be a problem, Lakota is level 30 and does almost fine on her own. The only risk is that 2 extra taurens spawn to ambush her everytime she reaches the middle of a plateau, so you’re safer if you pull the static spawns to her before she reaches the middle. Other than that, it’s an easy escort. Once you complete it, run back to Freewind Post.
- Turn in all the quests you have, there are no follow ups.
Sell/repair, restock food/drink. Now you should be pretty close to level 30 and here is what we’re gonna do:
- Go grind on the Harpies if you are a melee class. (Vibrant Plumes sell nicely btw and can be traded in at the Darkmoon Faire for nice rewards)
- If you are a caster and don’t like to be silenced, go grind on the wyverns at Highperch.
- Go to the northwestern part of Thousand Needles, enter Feralas and get on the road, be careful to stay as far as possible from wolves or bears in Feralas, they are way too high level for us. Follow the road until you reach Camp Mojache. Get the flight path and fly to Thunder Bluff.
- In Thunder Bluff, first go to the western plateau, next to the lift there is a tauren sitting under a tent, named Auld Stonespire, take his quest  A Vengeful Fate, this is the main quest for the instance Razorfen Kraul (RFK), and I will soon recommend to do that instance. If you don’t want to do it, there will be a rather long grinding session.
- Go to the Hunter Rise (southern plateau), turn in  Melor Sends Word and get the follow up  Steelsnap.
As last thing, go to the elder rise (eastern plateau), turn in  Sacred Fire and get the follow up [28+] Arikara.
Hearthstone to Orgrimmar, train new skills, check the auction house, sell/repair, restock consumables.
- Now you have two choices:
- Get a group and do the instance Razorfen Kraul
- Grind your way to level 31. I recommend two spots, one is the yeti cave west of Tarren Mill in Hillsbrad Foothills, it’s a great spot. The other good spot is the Harpies in Thousand Needles, this spot is great but might not be so good for casters because the harpies cast silence. So it’s up to you, happy instancing or grinding!
Levels 31 – 40
Let’s get started! Make sure you’re stocked on consumables (food/drink/potions) and fully repaired, keep your hearthstone set to Orgrimmar.
Fly to Freewind Post in Thousand Needles.
1. Get down the lift and follow the road west until Darkcloud Pinnacle, find the slope going up on the northwestern side of the peak (31,36). Go up and across 3 wooden bridges, you’ll end up at the top of a peak with 2 bridges, take the one on your left (going east), at the next peak there will be 2 bridges again, take the one on your right (going southeast).
2. You should arrive on a last peak, with a bonfire in the middle named “Sacred Fire of Life”. Clear everything on the peak, get back to full health/mana, make sure your health potion timer is up and if possible your long cooldown abilities. Right-click the bonfire, it will summon Arikara, a level 28 Elite (green to you), definitely manageable. Kill it and loot “Arikara Serpent Skin”. Go back the way you came from, until you get off Darkcloud Pinnacle. If you are solo skip the next paragraph, because you can’t kill the enraged panther alone at this level. If you’re 2 or more, you can.
3. Optional Go northwest until you find a destroyed caravan (22,24) with a panther in a cage in the middle. Open the lock and kill the panther and loot the Hypercapacitor Gizmo, then go south to Whitereach Post.
4. Go west to Whitereach Post (south if you did the enraged panther quest) (21,31). Turn in the quest [28+]Arikara and [30+]Hypercapacitor Gizmo if you did it, if not you can abandon that quest.
5. Go west/northwest, we’re now gonna look for a named hyena named Steelsnap. Go to the area which is north of highperch, Steelsnap always passes by that spot. Just kill everything in the area while waiting for Steelsnap to show up. I generally find her at (13,28). She’s a level 30 hyena with two hyena guarding her. Just kill her quickly and run away, that’s the easiest option, but any class can manage it with a bit of strategy. Loot Steelsnap’s Rib.
6. Go southeast along the mountain until you reach the harpy cave. Clear your way inside the cave until you reach the bottom, you should see some wooden crates in the corner. Don’t click them yet, you must first know what’s gonna happen if you click them. 4 waves of harpies are gonna come flying towards those crates, you can’t do this solo normally, but there’s a way.
See it’s not easy, but definitely possible. I didn’t even use Sap, Thistle Tea or vanish, so I still had some margin of error. And the gear of that rogue is really nothing special, green items of average quality. What really matters anyway is that you get to the end of the script and loot Grenka’s Claw quickly, even if you die it’s no problem as long as you loot the claw before. If you really can’t manage that part, just abandon the quest, it will mean a little more grinding to do for you. Now you should be getting close to half way in level 31 normally. And we’re gonna grind on those harpies (or you can go grind on the wyverns or centaurs in thousand needles if you prefer) until we are 4000XP away from level 32.
7. When that is done, travel east to the Weathered Nook (54,44), go up the slope and inside the cave to turn in the quest Test of Endurance. Don’t get the follow up.
8. Run back to Freewind Post, fly to Thunderbluff. In Thunderbluff go south to the Hunter Rise and turn in the quest Steelsnap, get the follow up Frostmaw, you can destroy the Kodo Skin Parchment you just got from this quest. Congratulations on level 32.
Train your new skills, you can hearthstone to Orgrimmar if you wish. Check the AH, restock consumables, repair. Once you’re ready to go again, fly to Freewind Post in Thousand Needles. Go east until you reach the Mirage Raceway in the Shimmering Flats(80,77). Get the following quests there:
-  Hardened Shells
-  Salt Flat Venom
-  Load Lightening
-  Rocket Car Parts
-  Hemet Nesingwary
-  A Bump in the Road
-  Wharfmaster Dizzywig
You can find everything needed to complete those quests all around the raceway, do long circles all around it and kill everything on the way. Keep doing this until you complete all the quests and get 10 Turtle Meat. Avoid the level 35 turtles, they are orange to you and might be a little too hard, find the lower level ones on the northern part of the Shimmering Flats. Grind on turtles mostly if possible, they drop scales which sell nicely. Don’t sell the Turtle Meat, put them in bank or somewhere in your inventory.
Turn in all the quests and get the follow up quests :
-  Goblin Sponsorship
-  Martek the Exiled
Now you should be getting close to level 33, so we’re gonna grind in the area (turtles, vultures, etc) until we hit level 33.
Before we leave, go south and zone into Tanaris. Go to Gadgetzan and talk to the Wyvern Master in front of the gate. Fly to Ratchet, talk to Gazlowe (in one of the houses northwest of the wyvern landing spot)and get the follow up Goblin Sponsorship. Go to the peer and talk to Wharfmaster Dizzywig, turn in the quest but don’t get the follow up. Then take the boat to Booty Bay.
In Booty Bay on the docks, talk to Wharfmaster Lozgil and get the follow up Goblin Sponsorship. Go to the Booty Bay Inn, on the 1st floor, get the quest Singing Blue Shards. On the 3rd floor get the quests Investigate the Camp Bloodscalp Ears Hostile Takeover. Turn in the quest at Baron Revilgaz and get the follow up Goblin Sponsorship. Take the flight path if you haven’t already (we did this in the Chapter I of my guide). Get out of the Inn by the other door on the 3rd floor, facing east. In the 3rd house to the left you should find another quest Supply and Demand.
Hearthstone to Orgrimmar.
Repair, sell, restock consumables. Get out of orgrimmar and take the Zeppelin to Grom’gol.
In Grom’Gol get the following quests:
- Bloodscalp Insight
- Hunt for Yenniku
- Bloody Bone Necklaces
- The Vile Reef (Elite)
From now on, whenever you kill something in Stranglethorn Vale, you might find “Green Hills of Stranglethorn” pages, make sure you keep at least one of each pages.
1. Exit the camp from the east side, follow the path until you reach the road. Follow this road north, cross the 1st bridge, and keep going until you reach the 2nd bridge, don’t cross it, go directly north downhill until you find Nesingwary’s Expedition Camp, next to the river (35,10). Turn in Hemet Nesingwary then talk to the other dwarf, get his quest, turn it in at Hemet again. This should unlock several other quests. Get [31 Panther Mastery Tiger Mastery and Raptor Mastery. No need to get the Green Hills of Stranglethorn quest yet, it’s the page quest and you only need to take it once you have gathered enough pages to complete the chapters. Let’s start hunting!
2. Kill River Crocolisks which can be found all along the river in northern Stranglethorn Vale until you find 2 Large Crocolisk Skins. While you search for crocs you can also kill Young Tigers close to the river for Tiger Mastery.
3. Then kill 10 Young Tigers (or as much as you still got left) Tigers can be found mostly south and around the Nesingwary camp.
4. Kill Young Panthers, they are mostly found on the other side of the river to the east (41,10).
5. Once you have finished the above quests, go back to Nesingwary’s Expedition. Turn in Tiger and Panther mastery, get the follow ups Tiger Mastery and Panther Mastery.
6. Go west until you reach a plateau (30,9). Up there you can find Panthers and Tigers. Kill 10 of each.
7. Further southwest on the plateau you should find Stranglethorn Raptors, kill 10.
8. Go south and down the plateau until you find the troll camp at Bal’lal Ruins (29,20). It should take a while to get 15 Bloodscalp Ears, 9 Bloodscalp Tusks, 1 Bloodscalp Totem and 25 Bloody Bone Necklaces, but it is a nice grinding spot anyway. If you don’t have enough trolls there is another camp northeast at the Tkashi Ruins (33,15).
9. Once you’ve collected all of that, go west to the shore and move along the shore towards the north until you find Crystal Spine Basilisks. If you run short on Basilisks, there is more on the lower plateau to the east along the shore. If there aren’t any basilisks just go kill some trolls until they respawn. Kill basilisks until you get 10 Singing Crystal Shards.
10. After that go take a swim until you reach the loc (24,22), right under you should be some ruins guarded by elite murlocs. Against one of the outer walls of those ruins you should see a big tablet, if you put your pointer over it the cog should appear and it should say “Gri’lek the Wanderer”. Dive and click the tablet to loot the Tablet Shard, you should be able to do that without aggro’ing any murloc.
11. Go back to Nesingwary’s Expedition. Turn in the raptor, panther and tiger mastery quests, get the follow ups.
Now you should be about 4 bubbles away from level 34, if you are not it means you didn’t kill enough stuff on your way. So go kill some trolls until you are 4 bubbles away from 34.
When that is done, go directly to Grom’gol base camp. Turn in:
Hunt for Yenniku, don’t get the follow up. Bloodscalp Insight, don’t get the follow up. The Vile Reef (elite) Bloody Bone Necklaces, don’t get the follow up.
Fly to Booty Bay. Turn in the 4 following quests:
Supply and Demand, get the follow up Some Assembly Required Investigate the Camp Singing Blue Shards, don’t get the follow up Bloodscalp Ears
Congratulations on level 34! Hearthstone to Orgrimmar, visit the class trainer, repair, sell, visit the auction, etc.
Before leaving Orgrimmar, make sure you have a Strong Troll’s Blood Potion with you, or buy it now. We’re gonna need it in the quest Elixir of Agony. Another last thing before you go, if you don’t have the cooking profession yet, go learn it. Talk to a city guard and ask him for a cooking trainer. You don’t need to level cooking up, you just need to train and to become an Apprentice Cook, it will unlock some cooking quests for some easy XP. Grab the 10 Turtle Meat you saved when we were in the Shimmering Flats, and you’re finally ready to go again.
Take the Zeppelin to the Undercity. In the Undercity next to the Bat Handler you should find a quest To Steal from Thieves. Then go to the Apothecarium, find Master Apothecary Farell, turn in the quest Elixir of Agony and get the follow up.
Fly to Tarren Mill, Hillsbrad.
Get the following quests:
-  Humbert’s Sword (Elite)
-  Stone Tokens
-  The Hammer may fall
-  Helcular’s Revenge
-  Infiltration
-  Prison break in
1. Go inside the Inn, and get the quest Soothing Turtle Bisque from Christophe Jeffcoat, also buy 1x Soothing Spices from him. Turn in the quest immediately. While you’re inside the Inn, set your hearthstone to Tarren Mill.
2. Head southwest until you hit the Western Strand (36,66) with the Murloc Camps. Kill murlocs until you get 5 Torn Fin Eyes.
3. Go northeast to the Yeti Cave (46,30). Kill yetis until you get Hercular’s Rod, which is kinda rare, so just kill a lot of yetis. Once you have the rod, get out of the cave.
4. Go southeast and across the river, then go south until you hit the shore, you should find nagas there (58,64). Kill nagas until you have 5 Daggerspine Scales.
5. Hearthstone to Tarren Mill.
Turn in Helcular’s Revenge and get the follow up. Turn in Elixir of Agony and get the follow up.
Sell/repair/restock food if needed. Note: I highly recommend to duo the next part, it will be much easier. However it is definitely soloable, as I did it with 3 different characters, but you really need to be careful and there’s a high chance you’ll die a few times.
6. Go southeast to the Dwarven Fortress of Dun Garok (69,73). The dwarves are elite, but they are all green to you, so you should be able to manage them if you pull them one by one (even 2 at the same time if you use long cooldown abilities/bandages/health pot). However if you don’t manage it, I highly recommend you go grind in the yeti cave and try to find someone willing to go with you to do this quest, if you don’t find anyone, grind until you hit level 35, and it should be easier by then. The good news is that they can almost always be pulled solo if you are careful. Tip: pull the mountaineers first, they are the easiest and they actually come to you instead of range shooting. Also make sure you use a snare type ability on all mobs, as they run when below 20% health.
Your first task will be to make yourself a way inside the fortress and find a Keg of Shindigger Stout, They can mostly be found on the side rooms down the stairs.
Then the hard task will be to kill Captain Ironhill, he can spawn a various locations:
On the top floors, which is good because he can easily be pulled solo there. On the big middle room down the stairs, this is where it gets tough. I suggest you try to find a partner to kill Captain Iron Hill if he’s in the main middle room, because it’s too hard solo. Not impossible but just very hard. After you’ve killed Captain Ironhill, keep killing dwarves in the fortress until you’ve completed the kill list of Battle of Hillsbrad and gotten Humbert’s Sword, which is a rare drop from any of the dwarves. If you can’t find someone to group with and can’t solo those dwarves, abandon the Battle of Hillsbrad and Elixir of Agony and Humbert’s Sword quests, you will have to grind more, that’s all
7. Get out of the Dwarven Fortress, get back on the path going northeast and then east into Arathi Highlands.
8. Stay on the road for a while until the location (30,50), north of that point you should see a mound with some ogres, this area is called Boulder’ gor. Kill ogres in this area until you complete the kill list from The Hammer May Fall. Note: Boulderfist Enforcers can only be found inside the cave, which can be entered from the east side of the mound.
9. Get back on the road, follow it eastwards until you reach a crossroads, follow the smaller trail going northeast, until you reach Hammerfall, the horde outpost.
Further inside the village go up the stairs and turn in the quest Trollbane, don’t get the follow up. Turn in The Hammer May Fall, get the follow up Call to Arms. Get the new flight path Sell, repair, restock food/drink.
10. Head out, go south until you find Witherbark Village (69,60). Kill trolls in there until you finish the kill list of Call to Arms and then grind here until you hit level 35. If you find a necklace named Pendant of Myzrael, click it to start the quest, and you may equip it too if you don’t have a better necklace.
Hearthstone to Tarren Mill. Turn in the 3 quests, get the follow ups:
 Elixir of Agony  Battle of Hillsbrad
Go to the Inn, on the 2nd floor there’s a room with Captured Farmers inside, and a “Dusty Rug” on the floor. Click it and complete the quest for an extra 3650 exp.
Sell, repair, restock food.
No map for this part, just follow the directions carefully.
1. Head west to the yeti cave. Go inside the cave, and look for the 2 braziers named Flame of Azel and Veraz. Right click them to turn them off.
2. Get out of the yeti cave, go north and slightly northeast, find the plateau named Corahn’s Dagger (48,18). You’ll find a syndicate camp there, kill those humanoids until you get a Syndicate Missive.
3. Once you have the Syndicate Missive, go west, you should quickly stumble upon a camp with alliance npcs, don’t get too close or they will aggro you and you’ll die quickly. To the north you should see a narrow path to Alterac Mountains (42,77). Before you go through this pass, kill some lions in the area until you get a Fresh Carcass (if you didn’t get one already that is).
4. Once you have a Fresh Carcass, go through the snowy path, you should be able to locate a yeti cave soon at (37,68). Clear yourself a way inside the cave, then click the Flame of Uzel. Then get back to full health/mana, and check if your potion timer is ready, cause we’re about to summon a level 37 yeti, Frostmaw. When ready, place the Fresh Carcass on the Flame of Uzel and wait a little bit, frostmaw should show up within the next 20 seconds. Kill it and loot “Frostmaw’s Mane”.
5. Exit the cave, go west back to the plains area in Alterac Mountains and then southwest until you find the Lordamere Internment Camp (21,82). Kill everything in the camp, including the non aggressive undead npcs. You can get stone tokens from the Dalaran Guards and Theurgists, and the Bloodstones from the undead npcs: Ricter, Alina, Dermot and Kergan Darkmar. Kergan is in the other house, on the 2nd floor. He’s guarded by a level 36 mob, Warden Belamoore so kill this one first, then kill Kergan and loot the last Bloodstone. You don’t need Belamoore’s Journal for anything, it is just lore, you may destroy it.
Once you got the 4 bloodstones and 10 Stone tokens, hearthstone back to Tarren Mill.
Infiltration, don’t get the follow up Prison Break In, get the follow up Dalaran Patrols Stone Tokens, get the follow up Bracers of Binding
6. Now is the time for one of those missions: impossible. Head southwest to the river and follow it until you have the alliance town of Southshore in view. Not too close or you’ll get aggro from the guards, they’ll see you from very very far. (55,52) is a good spot. With maxed clip plane you should see Helcular’s grave, which is at the eastmost tip of the Southshore graveyard. Wait till the 3 guards patrolling close to this area are as far as possible then sprint for the grave, right click it, complete the quest log which just showed up as quick as possible and then run for your life, back the way you came from. You will most likely get aggro and die, but it’s ok!
This made me hit level 36. If you are still not 36 at this point, it’s not a problem, we still have 1 quest to turn in the Undercity. So if you are lacking less than 2500 xp, don’t worry about it, just go back to Tarren Mill. If you are lacking more than 2500 xp, go grind on yetis, lions or syndicates until you fill up the gap, then go to Tarren Mill.
Fly to the Undercity, go speak to Varimathras, he is in the same room as Sylvana, the banshee queen. This room is behind the Apothecarium, you have to use the gate of the Apothecarium to access it.
Turn in Battle of Hillsbrad, also get the quest Into the Scarlet Monastery while we’re here. Congratulations on level 36.
Sell, repair, restock consumables, visit your class trainer (certain classes might have to go to Orgrimmar). Fly back to Tarren Mill.
Go west and then north into Alterac Mountains, as if you were going to the Lordamere Internment camp. However this time go further north towards those rubbles around the big purple dome of Dalaran (20,77). Kill elementals and the dalaran humanoids in this area until you complete Bracers of Bindings and Dalaran Patrols.
When done, hearthstone to Tarren Mill or run there if it’s still on cooldown. Turn in the 2 quests.
Sell/Repair, restock food/drink.
Fly to Hammerfall, Arathi Highlands.
In Hammerfall, turn in Call to Arms and get the follow up. Talk to the innkeeper and set your hearthstone here.
Also get the quests:
 Foul Magics  Raising Spirits
**If you have 225/225 in first aid, you may go to the house which is to the left after entering the Hammerfall, the trauma surgeon there will give you a quest to become an artisan in first aid. The quest is done immediately, you have to bandage injured soldiers as fast as possible, prioritizing the most injured ones. It’s also an easy 3900 xp. If you fail it, abandon and restart the quest.**
Time to hunt!
Kill all the raptors you find on your way, you need 10 Highland Raptor Eyes.
1. Head west to the Dabyrie Farmstead (57,41). Fardel should be around the field. Marcel should be in the stables. Kenata should be in the small house on top of the hill.
2. Once you’ve collected the 3 heads, head west to Northfold Manor (35,30). Kill the syndicates there until you have 10 Bloodstone Amulets.
3. Head back to Hammerfall, make sure you get the last Highland Raptor Eyes you need.
Turn in the following quests:
 Foul Magics, don’t get the follow up  Raising Spirits, get the follow up and go talk to Gor’mul in the northwest corner of the village, turn in the quest and go back to torgan, turn in the quest and get the follow up Guile of the Raptor.
Sell, repair, restock food/drink. 4. Head southwest to the opposite side of the zone till you find the Boulderfist Camp (52,72). Kill the Ogres there until you finish what’s on the kill list of Call to Arms.
5. Then go to the plains north and west of the Ogre caves, all over the plains there you’ll find Highland Fleshstalkers, you have to kill a lot of them until you have 12 Raptor Hearts. Consider this as a small grind session, just grind on everything in the area, till you get 12 Hearts.
After that, go grind on Ogres or Trolls to the east, until you are about 10000xp from level 37.
6. Hearthstone back to Hammerfall, turn in Guile of the Raptor. Go to Gor’mul (the npc close to the forge), turn in Guile of the Raptor. Wait a few seconds then he will have a quest up for you, take it and go back to Tor’Gan, turn in the quest Guile of the Raptor again. Go up the stairs in front of the inn and turn in Call to Arms.
Fly to the Undercity, when there, turn in the quest To Steal from Thieves, right next to the Bat Handler.
Get out of the Undercity, go take the Zeppelin to Orgrimmar.
First thing you do when in Orgrimmar is set your hearthstone at the Innkeeper. Then go to the Cleft of Shadows, and find Craven Drok, an orc NPC who roams in between the two slopes there. Get the quest Alliance Relations from him. Go to the western exit of Orgrimmar, in the last hut before the exit turn in this quest and get the follow up.
Fly to Thunderbluff, go to the Hunter Rise and turn in the quest Frostmaw, don’t get the follow up.
This should make you ding level 37
Your quest log should look like this at the moment: Alliance Relations [42D]Into the Scarlet Monastery (Dungeon) Tiger Mastery Hostile Takeover Raptor Mastery Some Assembly Required Panter Mastery Martek the Exiled (Complete) Goblin Sponsorship
Fly to Sun Rock Retreat in Stonetalon Mountains, and go to Desolace. If you don’t know the way, here it how:
After entering Desolace, go south and slightly southeast to find Kormek’s Hut (62,38), get the quest Bone Collector from Bibbly F’utzbuckle.
Go west to the big tower named Ethel’rethor, next to it you’ll find a human npc named Azore Aldamort(38,26), get his quest: Scepter of Light. Then go southwest of tower, along the coast you should find a book on a planck, the book is named “Rackmore’s Log” (36,30), click it and get the quest Claim Rackmore’s Treasure.
Go southeast until Ghost Walker Post’s main entrance (56,56), a bit to the south you should find 2 NPCs next to a small hut, get the quest Gelkis alliance and Khan Dez’hepah. A little to the north get the quest Catch of the day from Nakata Longhorn. To the west you’ll find the last quest giver of Ghost Walker Post, Takata Steelblade, turn in Alliance Relations, get the follow up as well as the other quest Befouled by Satyr. Talk to Maurin Bonesplitter who should be right behind you, turn in the quest Alliance Relations and get the follow up The Burning of Spirits.
Go south till you hit the road and then follow it until you get to Shadowprey Village (25,75).
Get the quest Hand of Iruxos from Taiga Whitemane, who should be standing on top of an earth mound, to the right after a couple of huts. Go down to the pier and get the quests Other fish to Fry and s.
Go to the end of the pier and get the new flight path.
1. From the pier, dive into the water, look around at the bottom of the sea for Shellfish Traps
Keep doing this until you have gathered 10 Shellfish. When you have 10 Shellfish go back up to the pier and talk to the troll named Jinar’Zillen, turn in 5 Shellfish twice to get 2 Bloodbelly Fish(put those aside in your bags, make sure you don’t eat them). Sell, repair, restock food/drink. This is going to be a long circuit.
2. Get out of the village the same way you came from, follow the road eastwards until you reach Magram Village (66,68). Time to slaughter some centaurs! Kill Magram Centaurs until your reputation with the Gelkis Centaurs is Friendly. That means you need to kill 50 Magram centaurs, check your reputation tab (“u” key) to see your progression. Stop killing them once you are friendly with the Gelkis.
3. Go northwest to Scrabblescrew’s Camp (60,61), get the quest Kodo Roundup. Find the Kodo Kombobulator Rod in your bags and put it on a hotkey. Go west to the Kodo Graveyard and use the rod on any Ancient, Aged or Dying Kodos, when you got one following you, bring it back to the goblin who gave you the quest, he will say something about you needing to inspect the beast, right click on the kodo you just brought and you should get a quest update. Repeat this step 4 more times and the quest will be complete. Turn in the quest.
4. Go back to the Kodo Graveyard, look for kodo skulls on the floor, they are labelled as “Kodo Bones” on your tooltip. Gather 10 kodo bones, watch out though, clicking the skulls sometimes spawns a Kodo Apparition, which are easy to kill at your level but just don’t click a skull if you are low on health.
5. Go east to the Kolkar Village and find their chief, Khan Dez’Hepah (73,47), who stands in one of those high tents. Kill him, loot his head.
6. Go to the horde camp just above and around the Kodo Graveyard, turn in Khan Dez’hepah at Felgor Twocuts (56,59) and Catch of the day at Nakata Longhorn just a bit further north.
7. Go northeast to Kormek’s Hut (62,38), turn in Bone Collector.
8. Go northeast to the Satyr Village of Sargeron (75,28), kill all the satyrs you need to complete the quest Befouled by Satyrs.
9. Go west to Thunder Axe Fortress and enter by the main gate (56,29). Look for a “Burning Gem” in your bags, and put it on a hotkey. When you kill the burning crusade npcs in the fortress, use the gem on them when they are about to die (10-20% health left or so), you will gather infused burning gems that way. You need 15 burning gems in total, and you will probably gather them while we reach the other objectives for other quests we have to do here. Go inside the main building right in front of the main gate, clear the way to the central room, inside of it you should see a big red crystal. Clear the whole room before you touch it. Save your long cooldown abilities and have your potion timer ready too. When you are ready, click the crystal, a Demon Spirit will spawn, it’s lvl 37 but kinda hard for this level, so use everything you got if needed. Kill it and loot the Demon Box. Get out of this building, and go to the guard tower just next to the main gate, clear the two npcs on each side of the hut on the top floor of the guard tower, then get full health before you go in, because 2 npcs are inside. Kill them both and loot the Rod of Light from the seer. Before you leave the fortress, kill mobs until you get the remaining Infused Burning Gems you need for the quest The Burning of Spirits. You should already have found a Flayed Demon Skin on one of the burning crusade npcs you killed, if you haven’t stay in the fortress and kill everything until you get one. Right click it to start the quest The Corruptor.
10. Get west to the tower of Ethel Rethor (38,27), turn in the quest The Scepter of Light at the npc Azore Aldamort. Get the follow up Book of the Ancients.
11. Go west to the shore, follow it south until you see the mast of a wrecked ship, sticking out of the water at (33,31). Take a swim, all around this ship you’ll find Giant Softshell Clams, open them to find clam shells, which you need to open to find meat inside.
You need to gather 10 Soft-Shelled Clam Meat that way. Also in the same area you’ll find those giant lobsters named Drysnap Crawlers and Pincers. Kill those until you find a Silver Key (takes me 10 kills on average, depends of my luck).
12. Go north of the sunken ship until you find nagas, kill them until you find Rackmore’s Golden Key. The key can drop from any naga in the area, it takes me about 10 kills each time depending of my luck.
13. Once you’ve got the key, swim northwest, kill any Slitherblade Myrmidon, Naga or Sorceress you find on your way, this is a long swim. Keep swimming northwest until you reach Raznajar Isle, and step on the isle by the eastern side of it (30,9). You should find Rackmore’s Chest here, at the base of a tree.
Click on it and complete the quest.
14. Go to the northern tip of the isle, you should find a Serpent Statue. Clear the few nagas around it, get full HP/MANA then go click the statue, this will spawn Lord Kragaru, a level 38 naga. Kill him and loot the Book of the Ancients from him. Now you should be getting close to level 38, or at least be 4 bubbles away from it. If you are not that close, stay on this island (good grind spot) and kill nagas until you are 4 bubbles away from level 38 or less.
15. Swim southeast, back towards the tower of Ethel Rethor, kill the remaining Slitherblade you need on your way back, make sure you complete the quest Other fish to fry before you go. Go to Azore Aldamort (38,27) and turn in Book of the Ancients.
16. Go southeast to Ghost Walker Post, find Maurin Bonesplitter and Takata Steelblade (52,53). Turn in the 3 quests, do NOT get the follow up form The Corruptor, but get the other follow up: Alliance Relations.
17. Go south, back on the road and follow it south then west, until Gelkis Village where you must find their chief: Uthek the Wise (36,79), turn in the quest, don’t get the follow up.
18. Go to Shadowprey Village, turn in the last 3 quests:
-  Claim Bait
-  Other fish to fry
-  Hand of Iruxos, don’t get the follow up.
Congratulations on level 38.
Hearthstone to Orgrimmar, go turn in Alliance Relations at Keldran (in the last hut close to Orgrimmar’s west gate) Go visit your class trainer, sell/repair, check the AH, restock consumables.
Take the Zeppelin to Grom’gol base camp. In Grom’gol, take the following quests:
- The Defense of Grom’gol
- An Unusual Patron (added recently)
- Mok’thardin’s Enchantment
- Split Bone necklace
Time to hunt!
1. Go southeast, stop at (35,35), you should be close to the Master Tribal Leatherworker npc, all around this area you need to find Shadowmaw Panthers, they are stealthed. The best method is to run around killing everything in the area while hitting “tab” key alot to target any panther you find on the way. Keep doing this until you have 10 Shadowmaw Panther kills and 8 Shadowmaw Claws, and also a Pristine Tigress Fang. This may take a while so just kill everything in the area until you’re done.
2. Go northeast along the river, you’ll find Snapjaw Crocolisks soon (39,31). Keep going north along the river to find more crocs, kill them until you got 5 snapjaw crocolisk skin. If you run out of crocs to kill, you can go further to the north and kill the venture co. goblins while waiting for the crocolisk to respawn.
3. Go north to the Venture co. Base Camp, clear yourself a path to the top of the oil rig, which you can access at (42,18). Find Foreman Cozzle at the top of it, kill him and loot his key. Get off the oil rig and go to the small houses just a little south of where you are, inside you’ll find Cozzle’s footlocker (42,20)
Open it and get the Fuel Regulator Blueprints. Get out and kill Venture Co. Geologists until you have 8 Tumbled Crystals.
4. Go west/southwest to the area which is north of Grom’gol base camp (30,23), you’ll find plenty of Lashtail Raptors there. Kill 15.
5. Move north to the Nesingwary’s Expedition Camp, on your way you need to kill 10 Elder Stranglethorn Tigers (31,19). When done with that move further north/northeast until Nesingway’s Expedition camp.
At Nesingwary’s camp, turn in the 3 mastery quests and get the follow ups:
Tiger Mastery Panther Mastery (elite) Raptor Mastery
6. Go southwest around the plateau and then west until you hit the coast. Continue northwest along the coast until you find the ruins of Zuuldaia (20,12). Kill every troll in the area until you have 20 Shrunken Heads.
6.5 (added recently) Go southwest and swim towards the island with water elementals on it (20,22), find the Altar of Naias and use the Gift of Naias which should be in your inventory. Naias will spawn, kill it and loot the Heart of Naias.
7. Go back to Grom’gol base camp. Turn in:
Headhunting, get the follow up Bloodscalp clan heads An Unusual Patron  The Defense of Grom’gol, get the follow up The Defense of Grom’gol Mok’thardin’s Enchantment, get the follow up Mok’thardin’s Enchantement
8. Go east to the Ruins of Mizjah (37,31), kill 10 Mosh’ogg Brutes and 5 Mosh’ogg witch doctors.
Go back to Grom’gol and turn in the quest The Defense of Grom’gol.
Fly to Booty Bay, turn in the quests: Goblin Sponsorship, get the follow up. Hostile Takeover Some assembly required, get the follow up Excelsior
While you are in booty bay, check the AH to see if there is any Stranglethorn Lost Pages you miss for sale. The next time we come to Stranglethorn Vale will be the last, so you better make sure to have all 4 chapters complete as soon as possible:
1. Chapter I: page 1,4,6,8 2. Chapter II: page 10,11,14,16 3. Chapter III: page 18,20,21,24 4. Chapter IV: page 25,26,27
You should be rather close to level 39 now, and you have two options:
1. Get a group and do Scarlet Monastery, gather all the quests and finish them all. Especially the main quest which has nice item rewards.
2. You don’t want to do instances, just go to the next step of my guide, you will just have to grind more.
Hearthstone to Orgrimmar, sell/repair/restock consumables, visit the AH.
Stop by the bank and get your underwater breathing pots, or buy some from the AH if necessary, they will be quite useful if you aren’t undead or a class with some sort of water breathing spell.
Take the Zeppelin to the Undercity, go to the Undercity and take a bat ride to Hammerfall, Arathi Highland.
Next stop is Faldir’s cove, take a look at the map below to see where it is. To access it you must first go southwest to (31,64), which is just east of Stromgarde Keep. At this location you should find a path going behind Stromgarde Keep, follow that path west until you reach the cliff above the sea, to your left you should find a cave (21,75). Go through the cave, and on the other side go down the path, then swim east until you reach a ship with npcs around it.
The first one you should talk to is an ogre, get his quest Land Ho!, go turn it in right away just a few steps ahead at Shakes O’breen.
Other NPCs in Faldir’s cove should have quests for you now. Get the following quests first: Deep Sea Salvage Drowned Sorrows
Then take the 3rd one, which is an escort quest, when you are ready: Sunken Treasure.
Escort the gnome to the cave, at some point two level 40 elemental will attack you, they are easy enough to kill at your level if you got your long cooldowns up, use a pot if needed. Follow the gnome back outside the cave and wait a few second until you can turn in the quest.
Now things get a little more difficult, and you’ll be glad to have brought those underwater breathing pots with you (or to be undead, or a class that can cast a spell to breathe underwater). Swim west until you reach the mast of the closest sunken ship (23,84).
If you feel ready, drink an underwater breathing pot and dive.
Once you got the Log and the Charts from the Maiden’s Folly, we move to the next one just a bit further west, you should also see its mast sticking out of the water.
The charts are easy to get, the log is the most difficult part, because you actually have to deal with 3 nagas at the same time. However, for certain classes it’s rather easy:
Priest: Mind control one, let it get killed by the other two. Rinse and repeat. Shaman, Mage: Nuke the closest sorceress quickly then run away, rinse and repeat. Warlock, Hunter: Send in your pet, kill one quick, run away, re summon pet, repeat.
For melee classes it’s a bit more difficult, you’ll need a health pot for sure. Warriors can either charge in, use recklessness and destroy everything as fast as possible. Paladins should be no problem as well with heals and invulnerabilities. I found it was the most difficult with rogue, due to low hitpoints we die quickly when there are several caster mobs nuking us. Anyway, here is a video on how I do it, there are surely better ways of doing it, but this one is simple and worked for me, I didn’t even use sap, vanish or blind, which would have made things easier as well, so I’m pretty sure other rogues following my guide will manage it.
Look into your bags and put on the “Goggles of Gem Hunting”. Now you should detect “Calcified Elven Gem” on your minimap. They are big white rocks lying at the bottom of the sea:
Kill nagas in your way while you gather 10 Elven Gems. When you got them all, kill the last few nagas you might still need to complete the other quest Drowned Sorrows.
Go back to the camp, turn in the 3 quests, take the follow up Sunken Treasures, turn it in immediately at captain Shakes O’breen and get the follow up.
Swim out of Faldir’s cove by the south side, keep swimming south until you enter the Wetlands and reach the land, as shown on the map below.
Our next stop is the outpost of Kargath in the Badlands, follow the map above to get there. First find the tunnel entrance of Dun Algaz (54,70), keep following the tunnels till you enter Loch Modan. In Loch Modan follow the path shown on the map until you enter Badlands.
After entering badlands:
Go south, then southwest and then west while staying close to the mountain to your right-hand side. At some point you’ll find a very small camp with a few gnomes in it (25,45). Get the quest Study of the Elements: Rock from Lotwil Veratius.
Go further west while killing every Lesser Rock Elemental on your way, until you find Kargath Outpost (4,44). Get the flight path, sell/repair.
Go back to the Lesser Rock Elementals just east of here, there are a lot of them and they respawn fast enough for a nice grinding session. Grind your way up to level 40. The elementals drop stones which can be sold directly to vendors for nice cash, and also other stones which you can sell at the AH (Elemental Earth, Solid Stone). If the rocks are overcamped, you can go east and a bit to the north to the dwarven fortress named Angor Fortress(43,30).
Go to Lotwil Veratius, turn in  Study of the Elements: Rock, don’t get the follow up. Hearthstone to Orgrimmar, sell, visit the trainer and the auction house. Get ready for the next chapter!
Before continuing to follow the guide, I highly recommend that you get your level 40 mount. There will be more and more traveling the higher in levels we get, so you should go grind in Badlands on elementals or dwarves until you can buy it. It will save you a tremendous amount of time in the long run.
Here we go:
Take the Zeppelin to Grom’gol outpost. In Grom’gol, get the following quests if you don’t have them already (if you didn’t follow my last chapter):
Mok’thardin’s enchantment – the one where you must get 10 Jungle Stalker Feathers Bloodscalp Clan Heads Split Bone Necklace
From Grom’gol ride north, find a small plateau in between Tkashi Ruins and Bal’lal Ruins (31,17). On top of this plateau you should find Sin’dal, a level 37 named tiger. Kill it, loot the Paw of Sin’dal.
Ride northeast to Nesingwary’s Camp. Turn in Tiger Mastery.
Go east back on the main road, follow it north, until you enter Duskwoods. Our next stop is Stonard in Swamps of Sorrows. Follow the road north, turn right at the crossroads, follow it as shown on the map below, make sure to avoid the alliance town of Darkshire.
Go through Deadman’s Crossing, follow the path shown on this map:
You should be in Swamps of Sorrows now, follow the road, go right at the crossroads, and keep going until you find Stonard (43,55). Get the flight path and the following quests:
- Neeka Bloodscar
- Little Morsels
- Lack of Surplus
- Pool of Tears (Elite)
They can all be found inside the buildings in Stonard. Don’t get the other quests.
1. Go north to the small “isle” shown on map (48,41), stay in this area, kill everything in a wide radius until you have 8 Unprepared Sawtooth Flanks and found Noboru the Cudgel. Noboru is a level 39 draenei, he wanders in Swamps of Sorrows but always comes to this spot every now and then, you’ll find him eventually if you stay in this area, kill him, loot his cudgel, right click it to start the quest Noboru the Cudgel.
2. Ride west to the Harborage(25,31). Turn in Noboru the Cudgel. Get the other quest: Draenethyst Crystals.
3. Go east along the mountain until you find “Fallow Sanctuary” at (54,28). Gather 6 Draenethyst Crystals (Big blue crystals scattered around the camp). Also look for caged animals of the following type: Captured Crocolisk, Tarantual and Jaguar. Target them and feed them the Fel-tainted morsels you should have in your inventory. When you got 6 crystals and have fed all 3 animals, go further east to (63,18) where you will find a destroyed caravan, right next to the caravan you will find Galen Goodward inside a cage, before you get his quest, clear the ‘lost ones’ camps to the southwest of the cage. Then get the quest Galen’s Escape and escort him out. You should let Galen go in front and get the first hits, you can also eat/drink when he is attacked by only one NPC. He regens back to full health after each fight. After you have escorted Galen successfully, go southwest to (47,39). There you will find a small tent and Galen’s Strongbox next to it. Open it, complete the quest.
4. Ride west back to the Harborage. Turn in Draenethyst Crystals.
5. Ride southeast to the Pool of Tears (65,45), swim down in the pool and look for Atal’ai Artifacts, gather 10 of them. A full turn around the pool should be enough.
6. Get back on your mount, ride southeast to Misty Reed Post (80,80), turn in the quest Lack of Surplus and get the follow up Lack of Surplus.
7. Ride west back to Stonard.
Turn in: Little Morsels The Pool of Tears, don’t get the follow up.
Your quest log should look like this at the moment:
If you didn’t follow my last chapter, you probably don’t have all these quests. It’s not a big deal though, just ignore the ones from Thousand Needles and Arathi Highland. However, try to get the ones you miss from Stranglethorn Vale, most of them can be obtained in Booty Bay.
Fly to Kargath, Badlands. Sell, repair, restock food/drink.
Turn in Neeka Bloodscar (he’s at the top of the guard tower). Get the follow up Report to Helgrum, also get the other quest Coyote Thieves. Go to the inn and get the 2 following quests:
Badlands Reagent Run Broken Alliances
From now on, kill every coyote and buzzard you find on your way.
1. Ride east to Lotwil Veratius, get the quest Study of the Elements:Rock
2. Ride east to the valley of fangs and find Martek the Exiled (42,52). Turn in the quest Martek the Exiled and get the follow up Indurium. Talk to the goblin next to Martek, get the quest:
Barbecued Buzzard Wings Power Stones (dungeon)
3. Go south to Agmond’s End (50,65), kill the troggs there until you have 10 Indurium Flakes.
4. Go a bit further south, along the mountain you should find Theldurin the Lost (50,76), get his quest Solution to Doom (Dungeon).
5. Just a little to the west you’ll find the Mirage Flats, with alot of Rock Elementals (40,78). Kill rock elementals there until you have 5 rock elemental shards, 3 large stone slabs and have reached level 41. You can go kill coyotes, buzzards and troggs too if the elementals are overcrowded
Levels 41 – 50
6. Go northwest of the elementals, there is a vast area with a lot of coyotes and some buzzards (35,72). Kill stuff there until you have 30 Coyote Jawbones and 10 Crag Coyote Fangs. Also, if you see a bunch of Ogres passing by with Boss Tho’grun among them, kill him. Read the next paragraph to know more.
7. Go southwest and find Boss Tho’grun (18,78). He wanders the path marked on the map counter-clockwise, so just go clockwise and you will run into him. I usually find him at (18,78) though, somehow. He is escorted by 5 ogres, however he often lags behind his troops and can be pulled along with only one add. Kill him fast, loot his Sign of Earth and run away. Use long cooldown abilities and potions if needed.
8. If you still need some Buzzard Wings or Gizzards, go north to Apocryphan’s Rest (16,60), there are plenty buzzards there.
9. Ride east to Martek the Exiled (47,52). Turn in Indurium and Barbecued Buzzard Wings. Get the follow up from Martek: News for Fizzle.
10. Ride northwest to Lotwil Veratius (25,44), turn in Study of the Elements: Rock and get the follow up Study of the Elements: Rock.
11. Ride west to Kargath, turn in Coyote Thieves, Broken Alliances and Badlands Reagent Run. Don’t get any of the follow ups.
Now comes what we all hate, a big grinding session. There’s no better alternative at this point. Sell and repair, buy food/drink and go grind on either: lesser rock elementals, rock elementals, troggs, dark iron dwarves at Angor Fortress. It’s up to you, they are all good grinding spots.
Grind until you hit level 42, then hearthstone to Orgrimmar.
Visit the class trainer, the auction house, you really need to get your hands on the items listed on the shopping list for level 43 now: Frost Oil, Gyrochronatom and Patterned Bronze Bracers. We’ll need them soon and this is our last stop in a big city until then. Take those 3 items with you and get out of Orgrimmar.
Take the Zeppelin to Grom’gol base camp, fly to Stonard, Swamps of Sorrows.
Get the quest Little Morsels from the Blood Elf chick inside the biggest building. On the top floor of this building, turn in Report to Helgrum. Go to the Inn and get the other quest Fresh Meat.
1. Edited: skip this point, go directly to 2.
2. When you have fed the 3 captured animal types, go east until you find Sawtooth Snappers (75,15), they are the bigger version of the crocolisks we killed in this zone last chapter. Go south from that location to find more crocs, just be careful not to run into those elite dragons. Keep killing those crocs until you have 6 Sawtooth Snapper Claws.
3. Ride south to Misty Reed Post (81,81) and turn in the quest Lack of Surplus at Tok’Kar, get the follow up. Go turn in this follow up immediately at the other orc npc just a bit east of the camp, looking over the shore. Get the follow up Threat from the Sea.
4. Get down on the shore and start killing murlocs. Kill 10 Marsh Murlocs and 10 Marsh Inkspewers, then move north along the shore, where you should find Murloc Flesheaters and Monstrous Crawlers – they can also be inside the water near the shore. Keep killing those mobs until you have 10 Murloc Flesheater kills.
5. Further north you can find areas with only Monstrous Crawlers (95,45) go there to get the last crawler legs you miss. If you run out of crabs, go back and kill some murlocs while the crabs respawn.
6. Go back to Misty Reed Post and turn in the quest Threat from the Sea, get the follow up, turn it in immediately at the other orc in the camp, Tok’Kar. Go back to the other orc npc, Katar, and get the new quest he has for you: Continued Threat.
7. Go back down on the shore, kill murlocs (yes, again!). You already know where to find Inkspewers and Flesheaters.
8. Oracles are harder to find. They can be found in those big turtle shells on the beach, but that’s not much. Thankfully there’s a good spot for them further north and inside the sea, there are many of them inside and around a wrecked ship at the bottom of the sea at (94,22). However if you don’t like fighting underwater you can just stay at the murloc camps on the beach and grind there while waiting for the 2 oracles in the turtle shells to respawn.
9. Once you have completed the quest Continuing Threat, ride back to Misty Reed Post, turn in the quest.
10. Ride back to Stonard, turn in Little Morsels and Fresh Fresh Meat. Sell, repair and restock food/drink.
Fly to Kargath, Badlands. No map needed for this session.
1. From Kargath, go south/southwest to (13,85), where you will find Greater Rock Elementals. Kill them until you have 5 Bracers of Rock Binding. If you run out of elementals to kill, there is another camp to the west of this one (7,80).
2. Go grind on Rock Elementals – the level 39-41 ones east of here – or on the dwarves at Angor Fortress. Grind until you are 10000 XP away from level 43.
3. Ride to Lotwil Veratius (26,45). Turn in Study of the Elements: Rock. Get the other quest from Lotwil, Coolant Heads prevail, turn it immediately – as you already have the Frost Oil from the shopping list. Get the follow up Gyro…What? and turn it in too – you should have the Gyrochronatom from the shopping list as well – Get the follow up This is Going to Be Hard. Talk to Lucien Tosselwrench, who stands behind Lotwil. Get his quest Stone is Better than Cloth and turn it in – as you have the Patterned Bronze Bracers already – congratulations on level 43.
4. Spend your talent point, make sure all your cooldown abilities and your potion timers are up, then turn in This is Going to Be Hard, get the follow up and turn it in at Lotwil, get the follow up This is Going to Be Hard. A level 45 Fam’retor Guardian will spawn, kill it and loot Lotwil’s Shackles of Elemental Binding. Turn in the quest at Lotwil, congratulations on your first trinket!
5. Go back to Kargath and fly to Booty Bay.
Your quest log should look like this at this time:
Note: As I said above, don’t bother with the Arathi and Thousand Needles quests if you don’t have them. However, now that we are going to Booty Bay, make sure to get the Stranglethorn Vale quests you miss there.
In Booty Bay, turn in Sunken Treasure at Fleet Master Seahorn, don’t get the follow up, then get inside the Inn. Get the quest Tran’rek.
Go down to the 1st floor of the Inn and get the quests Venture Company Mining and Zanzil’s Secret. Set your Hearthstone to the Booty Bay Inn.
Get out of the Inn and get the quest Akiris by the Bundle from Privateer Bloads in front of the bank. While you are there check the Booty Bay auction house for any Stranglethorn page you might still be missing.
Here is the list:
1. Chapter I: page 1,4,6,8 2. Chapter II: page 10,11,14,16 3. Chapter III: page 18,20,21,24 4. Chapter IV: page 25,26,27
We’ll be needing them soon, so I advise you start offering 50s or even 1 gold for the pages you miss in the trade channel. We still have some killing to do though and we’ll go back to Booty Bay two more times before we actually go turn in the page quest.
From the bank, go up the pier and in the first house to the left you should find “Sea Wolf” MacKinley, get the quests Scary Shaky and Stoley’s Debt from him. Head towards Booty Bay’s exit and get a last quest on the way from First Mate Crazz, The Bloodsail Buccaneers.
1. Exit Booty Bay and go left, till you reach a pirate camp by the cove. Clear the camp and find the Bloodsail Correspondence on one of the barrels.
Click it, turn in the quest and get the follow up The Bloodsail Buccaneers.
2. Go northwest across the bridge and further northwest along the coast until you find some nagas. Kill those nagas until you have 10 Akiris Reed. 3. Ride back to the entrance of Booty Bay, this time go on the other side, follow the road north just a litlle while until you have Mistvale Gorillas on your right (31,68). Kill gorillas until you have gathered 5 Mistvale Giblets.
4. Ride back to Booty Bay, down the first slope you’ll find “Shaky” Phillipe, turn in the quest and get the follow up Return to MacKinley. Further towards the Inn, turn in The Bloodsail Buccaneers at First Mate Crazz, get the follow up. Up the slope right after First Mate Crazz, go to the house to your left and find Sea Wolf MacKinley, turn in the quest and get the follow up Voodoo Dues. Go to the top floor of the Inn and turn in The Bloodsail Buccaneers at Fleet Master Seahorn, get the follow up. In the room just before Fleet Master Seahorn get the quest Up to Snuff from Deeg. Before leaving Booty Bay, find Dizzy One-Eye and get his quest Keep an Eye Out. Dizzy is behind a big building close to the forge, which is actually quite close to the exit of Booty Bay, on the highest floor.
The next session doesn’t involve much traveling so no map is needed.
1. Get out of Booty Bay and go east towards the shore named Wild Shore. From there, go southwards while killing any Bloodsails on the way until you reach the 1st camp (29,80). Clear the camp and look for a map thingy named “Bloodsail Charts” or “Bloodsail Orders”, If you don’t find either, move on further south until you find a small boat ashore, check it for maps as well. Careful, the Bloodsail Warlocks really hurt, make sure you interrupt their shadowbolts if you can, and kill them fast then deal with their pets. If you are Rogue or Mage though, I suggest sap / polymorph on the warlock first, kill the pet and then the warlock.
2. Go further south until you find a bigger camp (27,82). This camp will be harder to clear, but it’s possible if you do it carefully. Check the camp for Bloodsail Orders or Charts. Basically, the Bloodsail Charts and Orders can spawn at any of the two camps or at the boat. So check all three until you got both.
Then wander up and down the shore where you came from and kill Bloodsails until you get :
1. 10 Bloodsail Swashbuckler Kills 2. 15 Snuff (can drop from any Bloodsail) 3. 1 Dizzy’s Eye (can drop from any Bloodsail)
3. Hearthstone to Booty Bay. Go to the top floor of the Inn, turn in The Bloodsail Buccaneers, get the follow up The Bloodsail Buccaneers. Turn in Up to Snuff. Sell and repair, restock food/drink. Get all the Stranglethorn pages from your bank. Go turn in Keep an eye out at Dizzy One-Eye on your way out of Booty Bay.
1. Get out of Booty Bay and ride north, stay on the road until you reach (39,41), slightly long ride. At (39,41) go east and you will find Venture Co. Goblins uphill. Kill them until you get 10 Singing Blue Crystals.
2. Go west to the other side of the road, you should find Jungle Stalkers (34,37). Kill those raptors until you have 10 Jungle Stalker Feathers.
3. Ride to Grom’gol, turn in Mok’thardin’s Enchantment and get the follow up.
4. Ride north along the shore until you find and Elder Saltwater Crocolisk. It’s elite but it’s only level 38ish, green to you. Should be no problem to solo, use cooldowns and potion if needed. Loot the Elder Crocolisk Skin off it.
5. Ride further northwest/north along the shore until you find the back entrance of the big troll ruins (21,11). Look at this zoom of the minimap to know what path to follow:
You should find Nezzilok the Dire at (24,10) if you followed the map above. Kill him and loot his head. Just a bit further north you should find Gan’zulah, the troll boss of those ruins (23,. Kill him and loot his head.
6. Ride out of the ruins of Zul’Kunda, go east towards Nesingwary’s Expedition (36,10). Turn in Raptor Mastery, don’t get the follow up. Also abandon Panther Mastery (elite), because that named panther can sometimes take way too long to be found. Get the quest The Green Hills of Stranglethorn and then take the four other quests named Chapter I, II, III and IV. Turn them all in then turn in the quest The Green Hills of Stranglethorn.
7. Ride south/southwest, back to Grom’gol. Next to the troll npc named Nimboya you should find a Bubbling Cauldron, get close to it and right click it to have a quest window appear. Turn in Bloodscalp Clan heads, click the cauldron again and take the two quests: Speaking with Neezzliok and Speaking with Gan’zulah.
8. Sell and repair, then ride southeast, across the river, to the Ziata’jai Ruins (42,37). Clear the camp, beware of the patrols roaming this area, there are 2 of them and each contain 3 trolls level 39-40. Once the camp is clear, click on the Ziata’jai Trophy Skulls which stand in the middle of the ruins and loot the Ziata’jai Trophy.
9. Follow the little path northeast until you reach Balia’mah Ruins (45,33). Kill all the trolls there as well. When this camp is clear, loot the Balia’mah Trophy Skull.
10. Follow the path southeast and then south until you reach the Ruins of Zul’Mamwe (47,38), You should find the Zul’Mamwe Trophy Skulls there, loot it. Now kill all the trolls you find in the ruins (Though avoid the southernmost ones up the plateau, the trolls there are higher level). If you run out of trolls go back to the first ruins of Ziata’Jai and repeat this cycle – as shown by the arrows on the map – until you get 18 Skullsplitter Tusk, 25 Splitbone Necklaces and level 44, this is a good grinding spot.
11. Spend your talent point and go back to the Ruins of Zul’Mamwe. Our objective is to complete the quest Speaking with Gan’zulah. All the quest objectives are in the ruins of Zul’Mamwe, so let’s just go there and kill everything in the way. Just be careful, there are many patrols and you can get easily overwhelmed if you don’t pull carefully. Skullsplitter Headhunters and Berserkers can be found in the southeastern part of the ruins (48,43) – which we avoided until now – go there and kill what you need for the quest, be careful to avoid the named elite Mogh the Undying. Now comes the difficult part, we have to kill a level 45 named with two level 44 guards. You can find that named – Ana’thek the Cruel – inside the cave at the end of the path going through the ruins (45,44). Ana’thek and his guards sometimes come out of the cave for a walk, but don’t attack them then, you will probably get adds and die. It’s safer to wait for Ana’thek to be back in the cave and attack him inside it. Wait for your long cooldown abilities and your potion timers to be up, clear the area around the cave mouth to have some space, then charge in, kill the named fast, loot him and run away. If one of the guards is a Spiritchaser and you have no way to cc it – Polymorph or sap – kill it first, run away and then come back for the named. It’s safer this way, because the Spiritchasers tend to heal the named and then things get ugly. I tried it with the rogue – even though I could have just used sap – to evaluate the difficulty, and it was no problem, I could easily take one down, run away and come back for the named without a single death. Once you have looted the Broken Armor of Ana’thek, make sure you don’t miss anything on the kill list of Speaking with Gan’Zulah (you might be missing a few hunter kills).
12. Ride northwest, back to Grom’gol. Turn in Split Bone Necklace. Click on the Bubbling Cauldron and turn in the two quests. Then click on the cauldron again and take the quest The Fate of Yenniku. Speak with Kin’weelay, turn in the quest and get the follow up The Singing Crystals.
Take the zeppelin to Orgrimmar or Undercity and train your new skills, sell, repair and restock consumables.
Hearthstone to Booty Bay. At the Inn, turn in Venture Company Mining, then go to the top floor of the Inn, turn in Skullsplitter Tusks. Exit the Inn by the top floor side door, go turn in Excelsior at the “Tan-Your-Hide Leatherworks” (you should see the yellow dot on the minimap when you come out of the Inn).
1. Get out of Booty Bay and ride east to the shore, then south along the shore until you have 3 pirate ships in sight. We’re gonna do The Bloodsail Buccaneers and this is a very difficult quest because the mobs on those ships are bunched up and you can end up with 3 on you easily if you don’t pull carefully. Let’s start with the ship which is the most to the west (30,39).
Note: Cortello’s Riddle can spawn in any of the three ships, so you’ll have to check the bottom floor of each ship until you find it. It can also spawn in other parts of the ship, so check every corner of each ship carefully, but it mostly spawns on the bottom floor. I never had more than two on me at the same time, and didn’t ever need to use a potion, nor was I close to die at any moment. I didn’t even use sap or blind, and I used stealth just while eating as a habit, but it was totally unnecessary.
When you pull the middle floor, don’t fight in the stair. As soon as you aggro something, get off the stairs, or you might aggro something from the captain’s cabin through the floor, it’s an annoying bug but it’s easily avoided if you don’t fight on the stairs.
Fleet Master Firallon (Middle ship) is the hardest of all as you can see, as he is level 48. However, I deliberately didn’t use sap or blind, and my cooldowns weren’t ready for him. Though I still managed it – barely – but that was without using all the abilities at my disposal, and the gear of that rogue is really nothing special, not a single enchant and only two blue items. This proves that anyone can do it with some patience and tactics. The most tricky pull is always the captain room, sometimes you will end up with 3, what you can do is try to kill one fast and run away from the ship, then come back quickly before it respawns. However, there is almost always a way to get only 2 at a time. Any class can do it if they pull carefully.
Do the same for the other two ships and you should have The Bloodsail Buccaneers complete and have Cortello’s Riddle. Right click it and get the quest Cortello’s Riddle. Note: Ignore Brutus, that iron golem standing at the top of the eastern ship. He doesn’t drop anything particular and is a pain to kill.
2. Now let’s move on to something easier. Get back to the wild shore and ride back to the main road. Go to Mistvale Valley and kill the same gorillas we killed earlier in this chapter at (32,68). Kill gorillas until one of them drops an Aged Gorilla Sinew.
3. Get back on the road and ride north for a while, until you reach the Ruins of Jubuwal (33,51). Clear the camp until you can pull JonJon The Crow, he should come with an add, could be a hard fight but it’s doable. Loot Jon-Jon’s Golden Spyglass, then clear yourself some space around the little ruins just behind where Jon-Jon was, there stands Maury ‘Club-Foot” Wilkins with two Zanzil Something. Now you probably can’t take all 3 at the same time, so try to kill one of the minions fast then run away, rinse and repeat until you are left with just Maury Wilkins. Kill him and loot “Maury’s Clubbed Foot”.
4. Go back on the road and just a bit south until (33,53), go east through a breached wall and keep going until you hit the Ruins of Aboraz (40,57) and kill Zanzil Minions there until you find Chucky “Ten Thumbs” inside the ruins and loot “Chucky’s Huge Ring” from him. Keep killing Zanzil dudes until you get 12 Zanzil’s Mixtures, avoid Zanzil the Outcast himself though. If you run out of mobs to kill, go back and forth from this camp to the other. Any Zanzil Something can drop the Mixture.
5. Get back on the road and ride north and then go northeast at the crossroads of Gurubashi arena. Just after that you should pass a big gate and to the right you should see a small path going into the jungle (37,49). That’s our next stop, clear the way towards the cave at the end of that path, the basilisks we need to kill are named Ironjaw Basilisks and are higher level than the ones outside. Enter the cave at (42,50) and kill Ironjaw Basilisks until you have 3 Pulsing Blue Shards. The shards are rather rare, I estimate them to drop about 30% of the time. When you’re done, hearthstone back to Booty Bay.
In Booty Bay’s Inn, turn in Zanzil’s Secret. Go to the top floor of the Inn and turn in The Bloodsail Buccaneers. Get out of the Inn and turn in Voodoo Dudes at Sea Wolf MacKinley, don’t get the follow up.
Fly to Stonard, Swamps of Sorrows.
From Stonard, follow the road west and then go north to the bridge at (23,48). Look under the bridge for a Soggy Scroll. Zooming in to 1st person view helps to see it.
Click the scroll, turn in the quest and get the follow up Cortello’s Riddle.
Ride back to Stonard and fly to Grom’gol.
In Grom’gol turn in the quest Mok’thardin’s Enchantment, don’t get the follow up. Turn in The Singing Crystals, don’t get the follow up.
This should make you ding level 45, or you should at least be quite close. If you don’t ding level 45, go grind until you do on the skullsplitter trolls for example.
Take a Zeppelin to Orgrimmar, sell / repair / restock consumables. Now you have two options:
1. Get a group and go to Uldaman, follow my Uldaman Instance Guide. 2. You hate Uldaman? No problem, proceed with the guide, you’ll just have to grind more later on.
Fly to Brackenwall, Dustwallow Marsh. If you don’t have that flight path, fly to Camp Taurajo in the Barrens. From Camp Taurajo go south along the road and then east at the first crossroad. Enter Dustwallow Marsh and then go north to Brackenwall Village (36,32).
Get the quest Overlord Mok’Morokk’s Concern from Overlord Mok’Morokk next to the bonfire, Army of the Black Dragon from Tharg next to the eastern exit of the village, and Identifying the Brood from Draz’Zilb inside the cave.
1. Ride south to the area named The Den of Flame, which you can enter by the main gate on the southeastern side of it at (40,67). From now on kill every dragonkin you see. At the cave entrance you should find Mok’Morokk’s Grog (39,66), which looks like a big pot. Go inside the cave and explore it entirely until you find Mok’Morokk’s Strongbox on the floor, which is a rectangular black/steel box.
Loot it and then get out of the cave.
2. Go east to Stonemaul Ruins (43,66). Kill as many searing whelps/hatchlings as you can find, we’ll need to kill a lot to complete the other quest. You should find Mok’Morokk’s Snuff dead center of the fortress in plain sight on a metallic floor texture, located at (44,65).
3. Go west while killing everything on your way, our next stop is the Bloodfen Burrow (33,66). Clear yourself a path to the cave, at the end of the cave you should find a Musty Scroll (31,66).
Click it, turn in the quest and get the follow up Cortello’s Riddle.
Now all that’s left for you to do is to go back to the dragonkin dens and kill as many as needed to complete Army of the Black Dragon and Identifying the Brood. Note: You can find many whelps east of Stonemaul Ruins (47,67) and also south of it.
4. Ride back to Brackenwall Village, turn in Overlord Mok’Morokk’s Concern, Army of the Black Dragon and Identifying the Brood, don’t get the follow up.
Fly to Gadgetzan, Tanaris.
Turn in Tran’Rek, don’t get the follow up.
1. Wastewander Justice 2. Water Pouch Bounty
Set your hearthstone to Gadgetzan.
General info about Tanaris, Feralas and Hinterlands:
While killing stuff in Tanaris if you find an item named [OOX-17/TN Distress Beacon]. Right click it and keep the quest. You’ll find beacons in Feralas and Hinterlands as well, proceed equally with those. Each of those beacons start a quest where you will have to find a Homing Robot and escort it. The beacons won’t always drop for you, they are kinda rare. The escort quests are hard to do solo especially for certain classes. But if you are lucky to find all 3 beacons you should really put the effort and finish all 3 rescue quests, it will be described when to do them in the guide later on. Anyway, if you don’t get a distress beacon, or if you don’t manage to complete the rescue quests, it’s not a big deal, this is optional, it’s a nifty exp bonus but it’s not that important
Sell, Repair, re-supply food/drink (3 stacks).
No map needed for this very short part.
Get out of Gadgetzan, ride east until Noonshade Ruins (61,24), kill all the Bandits you can find there (If it’s crowded just skip this part and keep riding east).. Then go further east to Steamwheedle Port even if you still haven’t completed Wastewander Justice yet.
In Steamwheedle port get:
1. Pirate Hats Ahoy! 2. WANTED: Andre Firebeard and WANTED: Caliph Scorpidsting from the wanted poster. 3.  Screecher Spirits 4.  Southsea Shakedown
Turn in Stoley’s Debt and get the follow up Stoley’s Shipment.
Ride back towards Gadgetzan, make a stop at Noonshade Ruins and kill bandits / thieves there until you finish Wastewander Justice and Water Pouch Bounty. If the place is crowded, there are more wastewander camps southeast of here (63,30).
Go back to Gadgetzan and turn in Water Pouch Bounty and Wastewander Justice, get the follow up More Wastewander Justice.
Ride north to Thousand Needles and to the Shimmering Flats at the Mirage Raceway (80,75).
Turn in News for Fizzle at Fizzle Brassbolts. Get quest Gahz’Rilla (Dungeon) from Wizzle Brassbolts. Turn in Goblin Sponsorship at Pozzik don’t get the follow up but on the other hand get the quest Keeping Pace from Pozzik. Then go talk to Zamek who is just south of Pozzik, he should have a blue question mark over the head. Start his quest, follow him, he will set up an explosive and distract Rizzle Brassbolt out of his house. While Rizzle is away go quickly loot the Unguarded Plans. Complete the quest, get the follow up Rizzle’s Schematics and turn it in at Pozzik. You can destroy the Sample of Indurium Ore in your bag.
Hearthstone back to Gadgetzan and fly to Camp Mojache, Feralas.
Your quest log should now look like this:
In Camp Mojache get the quest A New Cloak’s Sheen from Kreug Skullsplitter near the eastern entrance to the village. Get Gordunni Cobalt from Orwin Gizzmick, a goblin near the wyvern master. Get War on the Woodpaw from Hadoken Swiftstrider, The Mark of Quality from Jangdor Swiftstrider inside the big tent building in front of the wyvern master. A Strange Request from Witch Doctor Uzer’l right outside that tent building. Go to the Inn and set your hearthstone there. Get The Ogres of Feralas from Rok Orhan, a roaming orc npc with red armor.
Ride southwest, to the lower wilds, you should soon encounter some gnolls. There are many camps around (71,54). Kill them until you have 10 Woodpaw Gnoll Manes, and for those who didn’t go to Uldaman, it’s time to grind your way up to level 46 on those gnolls!
Ride north, get back on the road and then go to Camp Mojache, do NOT turn in War on the Woodpaw.
Fly to Orgrimmar, visit the class trainer, sell/repair/restock consumables. Note: There is a druid class trainer in Camp Mojache, if you want to save some time.
Before you leave Orgrimmar, go speak to Neeru Fireblade in the Cleft of Shadow, he stands right next to the Ragefire Chasm instance portal. Turn in the quest A Strange Request and get the follow up Return to Witch Doctor Uzer’i.
Optional: If you did Uldaman and The Platinum Discs quest, then fly to Thunderbluff and talk to Bena Winterhoof, she is directly north of the wyvern tower in the alchemists’ tent. Turn in the quest and get the follow up Portents of Uldum. Go to the elder rise and turn in the quest at Nara Wildmane and get the follow up Seeing What Happens.
Hearthstone to Camp Mojache, turn in Return to Witch Doctor Uzer’i, wait for him to do his little script and then get the follow ups : Testing the Veesel and Natural Materials.
Finally turn in War on the Woodpaw, get the follow up Alpha Strike, a quest timer will appear.
1. Ride southwest back to where the gnoll camps where we grinded till 46. You have to kill 5 Woodpaw Alpha and go back to Camp Mojache before the timer runs out. A very easy task at this level. The camps with Alpha Gnolls are at the following locations: (73,57) (72,57) and (72,56). Also kill any wandering treant on sight.
2. Once you have 5 Woodpaw Alpha kills, ride back to Camp Mojache and turn in the quest Alpha Strike, get the follow up Woodpaw Investigation.
Sell and repair.
3. Ride north of Camp Mojache, follow the eastern bank of the river. At the end of it you should find a path going up the mountain, that’s Gordunni Outpost (75,36). Start to explore the whole outpost, kill every ogre you find on your way, and look for the following two things:
– On the floor you should find blue glows scattered everywhere in the outpost. Look in your bags for Orwin’s Shovel and put it on a hotkey. Whenever you find a blue glow, click the shovel over it. A Gordunni Dirt Mound should appear, loot it. Keep doing this until you find 12 Gordunni Cobalt.
– The Gordunni Scroll, which can spawn at various places in Gordunni Outpost. I mostly find it in the biggest camp with the cages and the bonfire (75,30), it looks like this:
Loot the scroll and right-click it to start the quest The Gordunni Scroll. Complete those two objectives and also kill enough Ogres to complete the quest The Ogres of Feralas.
4. When done with that, get out of Gordunni Outpost, cross the river and go southwest to the field with Sprite Darters (70,47). Kill them until you have 10 Iridescent Sprite Darter Wings. You can go kill stuff in the Grimtotem Camp West of the sprite darters while you wait for them to respawn, in case you need to.
5. Ride south/southeast to the same gnoll camps where you killed the alpha gnolls. Go to the western alpha camp which is at (71,57), clear it and look for the Woodpaw Battle Map on top of a wooden crate. (72,56)
Click it, turn in the quest and get the follow up The Battle Plans.
6. Ride back to Camp Mojache. Turn in The Ogres of Feralas and get the follow up The Ogres of Feralas, turn in the The Gordunni Scroll and get the follow up Dark Ceremony. Turn in Gordunni Cobalt. Turn in The Battle Plans and get the two follow ups Zukk’ash Infesation and Stinglasher. Turn in A New Cloak’s Sheen and get the follow up A Grim Discovery. Sell, repair and restock food/drink.
7. Ride south/southwest to the Writhing Deep, there are two cave entrances. Go to the eastern one (75,60) and you should find Stinglasher there roaming in and out of the entrance, kill all the insects in the area until you find Stinglasher. Kill it and loot Stinglasher’s Glands. Keep on killing every insect in the area until you have 20 Zukk’Ash carapaces.
8. Ride north/northwest to the Grimtotem Village (67,46). Kill the grimtotems there until you have 20 Grimtotem Horns.
9. Get back on the main road and ride west, cross the stone bridge and shortly after to your left you should see some ogres, this area is named Ruins of Isildien (62,54). Kill ogres there until you have killed 5 Maulers and 10 Warlocks.
10. For the Ogre Shamans you will have to go much further south to the big temple at (59,73). Keep doing circles around the temple until you got 10 Shamans dead (there’s also shamans inside the building, sometimes you gotta kill the placeholders for them to respawn). Also kill Gordunni Mage-Lords until you find a Dark Orb on one of them, they can be found in the same area as the shamans.
11. Go northwest to the Yeti Cave (55,56). Kill Yetis, ignore the Homing Robot OOX-22/FE for now. Keep killing yetis until you get 10 Thick Yeti Hides.
When you got 10 Yeti Hides, go to the Homing Robot. (53,55)
Now, at this point you should normally have gotten a Distress Beacon with all the stuff you’ve killed in Feralas already. If you don’t, it’s not a big deal, just go to the next step. For those you did get a Distress Beacon, right click it to get the quest Find OOX-22/FE! if you haven’t already. Turn in the quest.
Don’t take the follow up if you are solo, it’s an escort quest and it’s too hard for almost every class. We will come back to Feralas later on with a couple of levels more and then you’ll be able to solo it, so don’t worry. If you are a duo or more, read the following warnings before taking the escort quest:
1st Warning: The chicken robot is stupid and doesn’t assist you all the time if you get attacked. Let him in the front so he gets the first hit. He has a decent amount of HPs and heals back to full after each fight is over. You can even eat/drink a bit after a fight and let the chicken walk in the front (not too far away though). Don’t even think about looting, you don’t have time. Don’t let the chicken tank more than one at a time, and don’t let him tank too long either.
2nd Warning: When out of the Yeti cave, the chicken will take a left turn and go towards the road, at some point 3 yetis will ambush him. Don’t panic, you can let one of the yetis be tanked by the chicken at the beginning and deal with the other 2. Just check the chicken’s health regularly. There will be a 2nd and a 3rd ambush, be prepared for them. Especially the last one is composed of 4 Gnolls.
12. Go west to the shore (you should already be there if you successfully did the escort quest), and look for Rogue Vale Screechers – those red flying snakes – you should find plenty of them at (46,47). Look into your bag for Yeh’kinya’s Bramble and put it on a hotkey. Whenever you kill a Vale Screecher, target its corpse and right click the bramble, a screecher spirit should appear, right click it and you should get a quest update. Do this 3 times.
Hearthstone to Camp Mojache. Get the quest The Sunken Temple from Witch Doctor Uzer’i. Turn in the following quests:
The Mark of Quality, get the follow up Improved Quality Zukk’ash Infestation Stinglasher, get the follow up Zukk’ash Report The Ogres of Feralas Dark Ceremony, get the follow up The Gordunni Orb A Grim Discovery, get the follow up A Grim Discovery.
This should make you ding level 47. If it doesn’t go grind west on the sprite darters and grimtotems.
Fly to Gadgetzan. Sell, repair and restock food/drink (3 stacks). Set your hearthstone to Gadgetzan.
1. In Tanaris ride to the southeast until you reach Waterspring Field (63,37).You will find numerous Wastewander camps there. Kill Wastewander Rogues (stealthers), Assassins and Shadow Mages. You can also find Caliph Scorpidsting, he wanders between the tower structures, so you should go kill from a tower structure to another until you find him. He has 2 stealthed bodyguards, it will be a hard fight, burn him down quick and run away is my advice, use long cooldown abilities and potions if needed. Then go back and loot his head. If you don’t find Caliph it’s not a problem though, it’s just some bonus XP quest, nothing important.
2. Once you got More Wastewander Justice completed, go east find a tunnel entrance at (68,41). Go through this tunnel which takes you to Lost Rigger Cove. Now you have a lot of work to do, check the kill list of Southsea Shakedown and start killing Pirates! Clear your way south toward the main camp with the 3 houses , 2 ships ashore and the boat under construction.
3. Andre Firebeard spawns at the campfire right in the center of the camp. He has 3 Dock Workers close to him but you can pull those 3 without him if you pull the back one, then you have Andre solo. Or you can burn him down fast and run away (or take on all of them :p^^). Anyway, this place is usually crowded because it is a good grinding spot, so you shouldn’t have trouble getting help to kill Andre Firebeard if needed. Then go inside the first house to the right when entering the camp. You might get pulls of 3 at a time inside the house, you will maybe have to use the “Kill one and run away” tactic to get to the top floor of the house if you can’t take 3 at a time.. On the top floor are crates, click them to get Stoley’s Shipment.
Then keep on killing pirates until you complete Southsea Shakedown and Pirate Hats Ahoy!
Bonus: There is a rare spawn named Kregg Keelhaul on the boats ashore. Check for it.
If you find a Captain’s Key off one of the pirates, the chest is at the bottom level of the ship which is the most to the east. Another thing, while killing pirates by the dozen you might find a pirate footlocker on one of them (1% chance to drop approximately). In the footlocker you might find a note named “Ship Schedule”, right click it to start the quest Ship Schedules, which you turn in in Steamwheedle Port for an extra 4850 XP. However, you might be unlucky and never get a footlocker, so don’t worry if you miss it, it’s optional.
4. When done, get out of Rigger Cove and go north to Steamwheedle Port.
 Andre Firebeard  Southsea Shakedown  Stoley’s Shipment and get the follow up  Deliver to MacKinley  Pirate Hats Ahoy!  Screecher Spirits and get the follow up  The Prophecy of Mosh’Aru (Dungeon)
5. Hearthstone to Gadgetzan and turn in:
More Wastewander Justice WANTED: Caliph Scorpidsting
Also turn in any stacks of 5 Wastewander Water Pouch at Spigot Operator Luglunket (he has a blue question mark overhead)
Sell, repair, restock food/drink (4 stacks).
Get the quests:
Gadgetzan Water Survey from Senior Surveyor Fizzledowser (he’s on a mound of earth behind the houses on the west side of Gadgetzan) The Thirsty Goblin from Maren Noggenfogger The Dunemaul Compound from Andi Lynn (behind the Inn) Thistleshrub Valley from Tran’Rek
1. Ride west to the pool of water by the Sandsorrow watch (38,29). Stand by the western tip of the pool and get full health/mana. Search your bag for a black vial named “Untapped Dowsing Widget” and right click it. Two level 48 insects will pop and attack you, kill them or run away from them. It doesn’t matter.
2. Go east back to Gadgetzan. Talk to Senior Survery Fizzledowser and get the follow up Noxious Lair Investigation.
3. Go south to the area named “Broken Pillar” (52,45) and talk to Marvon Rivetseeker. Turn in The Sunken Temple and get the follow up The Stone Circle. Also get Gahz’ridian.
4. Go west / southwest to the Dunemaul Compound and clear a path to the cave there (40,56). In that cave you’ll find Gor’marok the Ravager, kill him. (lvl 49 – soloable at lvl 47 without a problem)
5. Go southeast to the Eastmoon Ruins (48,64) (yes, even if you didn’t finish The Dunemaul Compound yet.) Start killing ogres there and look on the floor for Gahz’Ridian pieces. They look like white upside down plates. Kill ogres in that camp until you got 30 Gahz’Ridian Ornament and are 30000XP away from level 48 (40000XP if you went to Uldaman and have the Seeing What Happens quest). If it’s too crowded, there is another camp similar to this one further to the southwest named “Southmoon Ruin” (41,72). When you are 25000 XP away from level 48 and got 30 Gahz’Ridian ornament you should also be done with The Dunemaul Compound. If not, kill some more ogres!
6. Optional: If you went to Uldaman and did the quest The Platinum Discs, go southwest to Uldum (38,79). The Dune Smashers have a small aggro range, you can hug the left wall and reach the Stone Watcher of Norgannon, just be careful of the one roamer. The Stone Watcher of Norgannon is at (37,81). Click the Uldum Pedestal under him and get the follow up, then talk to the Stone Watcher of Norgannon who just appeared on the pedestal. Go through his dialogue and you will complete the follow up. Then click the Uldum pedestal again, complete the quest and get the follow up Return to Thunder Bluff. Now wasn’t that the easiest 9400xp ever?
7. Go west (northwest if you went to Uldum) to Thistleshrub Valley (28,67). Kill Gnarled Thistleshrubs and Thistleshrub Rootshapers until you get 8 kills of each. Also kill Thistleshrub Dew Collectors until a Laden Dew Gland drops (rare drop).
8. Go north to the Noxious Lair (31,51). Kill Centipaars there, Stingers, Wasps, Tunnelers.. until you get 5 Centipaar Insect Parts.
9. Ride east to Broken Pillar and talk to Marvon Rivetseeker, turn in Gahz’ridian.
10. Hearthstone back to Gadgetzan.
In Gadgetzan turn in:  The Thirsty Goblin at Marin Noggenfogger, get the follow up  In Good Taste.  The Dunemaul Compound at Andi Lynn  Thistleshrub Valley at Trank’Rek  In Good Taste at Sprinkle, get the follow up  Sprinkle’s Secret Ingredient.  Noxious Lair Investigation at Alchemist Pestlezugg
Get the quest:
The Scrimshank Redemption from Senior Surveyor Fizzledowser.
Congratulations on level 48.
Fly to Orgrimmar, sell, repair, restock consumables. Visit your class trainer.
Before leaving Orgrimmar, go to the drag, take the stairs to the left immediately after entering the drag and keep going until you see a yellow point on your minimap, go there to turn in your quest Zukk’ash Report.
While you are in the drag, go find Dran Droffers, he is in the house named “Droffers and Son Salvage”, which is close to the path to the valley of honor. Get the quest Rippled Recovery from Dran Droffers, turn it in at Malton Droffers and get the follow up Rippled Recovery.
Leave Orgrimmar, take the Zeppelin to Undercity.
In the Undercity go to the Magic Quarter, find Oran Snakewrithe, she stands next to some bookshelves close to the inner circle of the Undercity (73,33). Get the quest Lines of Communication.
Fly to Tarren Mill, Hillsbrad Foothills.
Ride southeast to the pass which leads to the Hinterlands (84,32).
Ride northeast to enter the Hinterlands.
1. Our first stop is Shindigger’s Camp. To access it, you must go directly east of Aerie Peak, follow a small path while staying close to the mountain to your left, just be careful not to aggro the Aerie Peak guards. You will find Shindigger’s camp at (26,48). Talk to Gilveradin Sunchaser and get the follow up A Sticky Situation.
Ride south to get off the cliff, then east. Whenever you find an owlbeast on your path, kill it, loot it then target the corpse and right click the Wildkin Muisek Vessel, which you should have in your inventory, put it on a hotbar. Keep going east while doing that. You can stop once you have 10 Wildkin Muisek.
2. Mount up and go east/northeast, along the river until you reach the waterfall named The Overlook Cliffs (79,48). Aim for the water down there and jump, you won’t take any falling damage if you hit the water first. Dive and look for Cortello’s Chest at the bottom of the sea, close to where the waterfall hits the bottom.
Click it and turn in the quest for 6100 xp and a 14-Slot bag.
3. Swim south and get back on dry land. Ride south along the shore. and keep going until you find Revantusk Village (77,77).
Get the following quests:
Vilebranch Hooligans Lard Lost His Lunch Stalking the Stalkers Hunt the Savages Avenging the Fallen Message to the Wildhammer Cannibalistic Cousins Snapjaws, Mon!
Don’t get the other quests. Get the flight path at the end of the pier. Sell and repair, restock food/drink (4 stacks, very long circuit)
1. Go north of Revantusk Village, kill Saltwater Snapjaws, 15 of them.
2. Go up the path at (77,61).
3. Once you are up, go north towards Shaol’watha (73,54).
** Kill any silvermane stalker – they are stealthed – and silvermane howler you find on your way from now on. To find the stalkers easily, I suggest to turn the sound on, you should hear the stealth sound effect everytime a wolf is nearby, then use the tab key while looking around to find it. **
At Shaol’watha, look around in the ruins to find Slagtree’s Lost Tools. They look like this
They can spawn at various locations though, so if you don’t find them, move on, we’ll find them in the other camps.
4. Kill all the trolls you find in and around the wooden bunker just slightly north of Shaol’watha. There’s another bunker just northwest of this one, go there and clear it.
5. Southwest of that bunker is a forest area (60,50) with 3 types of monsters we need to kill:
– Savage Owlbeasts – Silvermane Stalkers – Razorbeak Skylord (kinda rare) Kill everything in a wide radius in that area. If you run out of things to kill, move on to the next step, we’ll come back later to that “forest area”.
6. Go north to Skulk Rock (58,43). Clear the slimes and go to the top of this mound, look amongst the ruins for Slagtree’s Lost Tools. Don’t worry if it’s not there, we’ll check the other areas.
7. West of Skulk Rock you should find another of those wooden bunkers (54,40), clear it.
8. Go west to Agol’watha (46,40), clear the oozes and look for Horde Supply Crates.
Keep doing this until you have 10 Hinterlands Honey Ripples. One of the crates can sometimes be found outside ot the ruins by the lake. Also look for Slagtree’s Lost Tools if you don’t have them already. They should be by one of the abandoned huts. If you don’t find them here it means you must missed them, so you will have to check the other camps – Shaol’watha and Skulk Rock – again when you get close to them later on.
9. Go west to Quel’danil lodge (34,48), make sure you kill any Silvermane Howler that crosses your path. Don’t enter the lodge yet, go behind it to western corner of it. Next to a well you should find the Highvale Notes (30,49).
Right-click them once to burn them.
North of the well, under a gazebo structure you should find the Highvale Report (29,46), burn it. Now go to the lodge, enter by the main gate. Clear the way to the end of the eastern wing, and you should find the Highvale Records on the floor next to some barrels (32,47). Burn them.
Inside the lodge you should also find a caged troll with a quest, Rin’ji. Before you take his quest – which is an escort quest – clear as much as possible and as fast as possible in front of the lodge. Get full HP/Mana, make sure your long cooldowns are up, then start the quest. Note: Rin’ji doesn’t tank too bad and you can heal him. After Rin’ji passes the arch right outside the lodge, he’ll get ambushed by 3 elves. This shouldn’t be a problem if you cleared the area before starting the quest. Let Rin’ji tank one of the 3 elves and take out the 2 others fast. Then comes the harder part, Rin’ji will go through the woods and at some point 3 other elves will attack him, however this time you’ll most likely have one or two adds, an owlbeast or a wolf. This is when you use all your cooldowns. Let Rin’ji tank one and kill the rest as fast as you can. After that, Rin’ji will walk to the road and you should get a quest complete message.
Go back to Quel’danil Lodge and kill all the elves you still need to complete Message to the Wildhammer.
10. Go turn in the quest A Sticky Situation at Shindigger’s camp (27,48), the only way to get there is through that path you took earlier, east of Aerie Peak. Get the follow up Ripple Delivery.
11. Ride southeast to Valorwind Lake (40,61). Dive down and look for a mushroom named “Violet Tragan”. Right-click it and loot it. Warning: Don’t eat the violet tragan, let it in your bag.
12. Go southeast to the Altar of Zul (48,67), kill every troll in the area, but avoid the top of the Altar, there are 2 elites you can’t handle. Stay in this area until you have 15 Vilebranch Soothsayer kills(we’ll get the Scalper kills elsewhere).
13. Go northeast, kill any Silvermane Howler on your way, you should find plenty in this area. So stick around and kill stuff in this area till you have 15 silvermane howler kills.
14. Go further northeast to the “forest area”. Kill any Savage Owlbeasts, Silvermane Stalkers and Razorbeak Skylord you find.
15. When the “forest area” is clear, go northeast to the troll bunkers of Shaol’watha (65,45), it does NOT matter at this point if you still miss some Savage Owlbeasts, Silvermane Stalkers or Razorbeak Skylords kills. We will kill more when we come back to the “forest area” again. Clear both bunkers, you should be done or almost done with the 30 Vilebranch Scalper kills. If you’re not done just go back and forth to the “forest area” and the bunkers until you got 30 scalper kills.
At this point, you should be done with all the Hinterlands quest besides Hunt the Savages, Stalker the Stalkers and Lard Lost his Lunch. We will finish those three in the next circuit.
16. Ride to the Waterfall (80,48) and jump down into the water.
17. Swim northeast to an island with a few trees in it (84,41). Somewhere on the island you should find Lard’s Picnic Basket.
When you click the basket, 3 level 49 trolls will spawn. You don’t have to kill all 3, just one is enough, they can all drop Lard’s Lunch. It’s actually quite easy to get one solo. You just have to run away until 2 of them give up and then kill the 3rd. Levitate or water walking makes this easier of course, but its not necessary.
18. Swim south back to the mainland, after a little walk you should see another isle offshore, with a stone arch on top of it. Swim to that island (86,59). On top of that island you should find a big tablet labelled “Rin’ji’S Secret”, right-click it, turn in the quest and get the follow up Rin’ji’s Secret.
19. Swim back to the shore and ride to Revantusk Village. Turn in all the quests you have completed, don’t get any follow up. Sell, repair and restock consumables (3 stacks).
Ride back up and go to the forest area again, kill the last remaining Silvermane Stalkers and Savage Owlbeasts you need.
At this point, you should have the OOX-09/HL Distress Beacon unless you are really unlucky – like I was on the rogue – so what you can do is grind for a while on the elves at the Quel’danil Lodge or on the trolls at the Altar of Zul, or anywhere you like in the Hinterlands. Any monster in the zone can drop the beacon, but it’s a 1% chance. So if you really don’t feel like grinding, don’t bother and move on to the next part of the guide. However, keep in mind that if you finish the 3 distress beacon quests (Tanaris, Feralas and Hinterlands), a huge xp reward awaits you at the end (23000XP total).
If you got the Distress Beacon OOX-22/HL, go to the lake northwest of Skulk Rock and find the Homing robot there (49,37). Turn in the quest. Before you accept the rescue quest, here is what you must know:
1. This quest, unlike the Feralas one, is more likely to be done solo. It’s still not a walk in the park of course. So if you got a partner to duo it, all the better for you. 2. Let the chicken run in front of you, let it get the first hit. If it’s not getting hit, it won’t fight back. Sometimes mobs are actually chasing the chicken and failing to get a hit on it, so they give up. 3. You’ll have to face 2 ambushes of 3 mobs each, make sure you are full health/mana and with long cooldown abilities up when you start the escort. When the 3 ambushers attack, stand back until the chicken gets hit. Then let the chicken tank one of the 3 adds, deal with the 2 others as quick as you can, then help the chicken finish off the 3rd add.
One you have successfully escorted the robot chicken, go back to Revantusk Village. Turn in Hunt the Savages and Stalking the Stalkers.
This should make you ding level 49. If it doesn’t, go grind somewhere in the Hinterlands, on the turtles nearby for example.
Fly to the Undercity, go to the Magic Quarter and turn in the 2 following quests at Oran Snakewrithe:
Lines of Communication Rin’ji’s Secret
Sell, repair and restock consumables.
Hearthstone to Gadgetzan. Now you have 2 options:
1. Get a group together and go to Zul’Farrak and complete as many quests as possible. If someone in your group has the Zul’Farrak Mallet it’s even better, that way you’ll get your +3% speed carrot. If not it’s not that bad, you can come back later when you’re lvl 60. 2. You don’t wanna do Zul’Farrak? No problem. You’ll just need some extra grinding later on.
So we are in Gadgetzan, turn in Sprinkle’s Secret Ingredient, get the follow up Delivery for Marin. Turn it in at Marin Noggenfogger on the other side of the town. Take his follow up, wait 5 seconds and turn it in. Now you’ll be able to buy Noggenfogger Elixir from Marin as much as you want.
Sell, repair, buy 3 stacks of food/drink.
Go south to the Gaping Chasm (56,61), clear yourself a path through the insects southwards until you find the entrance spiralling down at (55,70). Take the 2nd tunnel you see when going down the spiral, the one going north (55,69). Inside the tunnel at the first fork go right. Then go through the circular room. After the circular room at the first fork go right. You will enter a big square room. The Scrimshank’s Surveying Gear (55,71) is at the western corner of the square room.
Loot it and then go back the way you came from, and then go north until you are out of the Gaping Chasm.
If you don’t have the Tanaris Distress Beacon, go back to Gadgetzan.
If you do have the Distress Beacon for Tanaris:
Go east and inside the mountain at (60,64). You will find the Homing Robot OOX-17/TN there. Turn in the quest. Get full health/mana, refresh buffs. Check if your long cooldown abilities are up. For some classes this will be hard to solo, so if you don’t manage it better find someone to duo it with. If you don’t manage that, just abandon the escort quest, it’s optional anyway.
Things to know about this escort quest:
1. Let the chicken in front, let him get hit first. Sometimes mobs will aggro him but not manage to hit him while he walks and they will just give up. 2. The first part of the escort is the hardest as you will run into lvl 46-47 mobs. And at some point you will get an ambush of 3 level 46 scorpions. Use your long cooldown abilities there. After this, it gets easier. 3. Later on you will get a 2nd ambush, 3 humanoids lvl 42 (green). One will be a shadow mage though, kill it first.
Ride back to Gadgetzan, talk to Senior Surveyor Fizzledowser and get the follow up Insect Part Analysis.
Go talk to Alchemist Pestlezugg, get the follow up and get back to Surveyor Fizzledowser. Turn in the quest and get the follow up Rise of the Slithid.
Fly to Camp Mojache.
Sell, repair and restock food and drink (4 stacks). Set your hearthstone to Camp Mojache.
Turn in Testing the Vessel and get the follow up Hippogryph Muisek. Also get Dark Heart (Elite), Vengeance on the Northspring and The Strength of Corruption from Talo Thornhoof, who is in a house close to the eastern exit of Camp Mojache.
1. Ride west, stay on the road till after the first stone bridge, then go southwest, past the yeti cave and you should soon encounter some hippogryphs (56,62). Kill 10 of them and use the Hippogryph Muisek Vessel on their corpses after having looted them. Check the status of the quest Natural Materials, and if needed, stay in this area and kill hippogryphs until you have 20 Resilient Sinews and 33/40 Metallic Fragments (we’ll get the 7 last one off giants soon).
2. Once you have harvested 10 Hippogryph Muiseks, go to the yeti cave and do the Distress Beacon escort if you haven’t done it already. Read the tips I gave above at level 46 before you start the quest. If you still don’t have the Feralas distress beacon, don’t worry, we still have quite a lot to do in Feralas so it will most likely drop before we leave the zone. Proceed with the next paragraph.
3. Get back on the road and ride westwards till you reach the shore. Next to the pier you should find a goblin named Zorbin Fandazlle (45,44). Get his 2 quests: Fuel for the Zapping and Zapped Giants.
4. Go south along the shore and start killing water elementals. Look for giants as well, they are elite but if you use the Zorbin’s Zapper on them they become totally manageable. Keep killing elementals and giants until you got 15 Miniaturization Residue and 10 Water Elemental Core. Once finished, go turn in your quest at Zorbin Fandazzle. Don’t get the follow ups.
5. Hearthstone to Camp Mojache. Turn in Hippogryph Muisek, get the follow up Faerie Dragon Muisek.
6. Ride west to the Sprite Darters area (70,47), kill them and use the Faerie Dragon Muisek Vessel on their corpses after having looted them. Do that 8 times.
7. Ride back to Camp Mojache. Turn in Faerie Dragon Muisek, get the follow up Treant Muisek.
8. Ride southwest to the alpha gnoll camps (71,57). Kill the gnolls in the area while waiting for a Wandering Forest Walker to pass by. They are level 45ish and non-aggressive treants. One should pass by every 5 min, so just grind on gnolls while waiting. Kill 3 of those treants and use the Treant Muisek Vessel on their corpses after having looted them.
9. Ride back to Camp Mojache, turn in Treant Muisek and get the follow up Mountain Giant Muisek (elite).
Sell, repair and restock food/drink (4 stacks).
1. Ride west, follow the road, make a stop by the yeti cave if you got the distress beacon recently and escort the robot chicken. If you can’t – or already have done – the chicken escort, follow the road west until you reach the shore at the total opposite side of the map, where Zorbin Fandazzle is (45,44). Get his quest Again with the Zapped Giants.
2. Get back on the road and ride north. Follow the road until you are exactly where “The Twin Colossals” is written on the world map. Go directly west and soon you should find Gregan Brewspewer, who is a dwarf standing next to a small white tent (45,25). From Gregan’s camp, go northwest until you encounter some Cliff Giants/Land Walkers (40,22). Use your Zorbin’s Ultra-Shrinkeron them, kill them and loot them, then use the Giant Muisek Vessel on their corpses. Stay in this area and do this 7 times. You can destroy the miniature residue, the Zapper and abandon the quest Again with the Zapped Giants, it’s just 500 exp and the long ride isn’t worth it. We just took the quest because we needed the Zapper. Note: Also kill the treants passing by if you still lack Splintered Logs for the quest Natural Materials.
3. Ride southeast to the yeti cave (51,32). Kill Rage Scar Yetis until you get 10 Rage Scar Yeti Hide and a Perfect Yeti Hide (rare drop). When you get the Perfect Hide, right click it and get the quest Perfect Yeti Hide. Those who went to Zul’Farrak should already be level 50 by now. For those who didn’t, grind on those yetis till you hit level 50, this is a pretty good spot.
4. Get back on the road and go north, past the twin colossals, then turn west to the Ruins of Ravenwind (41,12). Time to kill some harpies, kill everything in the ruins until you have completed Vengeance on the Northspring and have found a Horn of Hate, which can drop from any harpy.
5. Once you have done that, go to the northernmost part of the Ruins, you should find two identical pillars at (40,9). We’re about to summon a level 50 elite harpy, so make sure all your long cooldown abilities are ready. If they aren’t, go grind until they are all refreshed, we’ll need them. Edana Darkheart is a spellcaster, so she doesn’t have much hit points for an elite. All you have to do is burn her fast and make sure you interrupt her spells as much as possible, use everything you got and it shouldn’t be a problem. With the rogue for example I didn’t even use evasion or adrenaline rush. All I needed was one superior healing potion and one gouge/bandaging. So it’s definitely possible for all classes if you prepare well and interrupt her nukes. When you are ready, go in front of the two pillars at (40,9) and blow the Horn of Hate. Wait about 20 seconds and she should appear in between the two pillars. Once she’s dead, loot Edana’s Dark Heart off her. If you got the distress beacon and still haven’t done the chicken escort quest, go do it now.
6. Hearthstone to Camp Mojache.
In Camp Mojache, turn in the following quests:
Mountain Giant Muisek Natural Materials, take the follow up Weapons of Spirit, wait 20 seconds for witch doctor Uzer’i to do his script then turn in Weapons of Spirit. Improved Quality Perfect Yeti Hide Vengeance on the Northspring Dark Heart
Fly to Orgrimmar. In Orgrimmar go to the Valley of Spirits and find Uthel’nay (check your minimap for a yellow dot), turn in The Gordunni Orb. Optional: While you are at Uthel’nay, take the quest Shadowshard fragments, if you intend to go to Maraudon in the future. I’ll recommend it in the next chapter. Ride to the drag, go up the stairs to the left immediately after entering it, keep going until you see a yellow dot showing where Zilzibin Drumlore is. Turn in the quest Rise of the Silithid. Get the other quest March of the Silithid. Go to Dran Droffers just northeast of Zilzibin, also in The Drag, turn in Ripple Delivery. Finally ride to the Valley of Honor and find Belgrom Rockmaul, in front of the Warrior’s Guild. Turn in A Grim Discovery. Get his other quest: Betrayed, we’ll use it in the next chapter.
Sell, repair, visit your class trainer, restock consumables (4 stacks of food/drink). You can also put the “Bait” in your bank, we won’t be needing it this chapter, and I’ll tell you when to get it retrieve it in the next chapter.
Set your hearthstone to Orgrimmar.
When you’re ready to go again, fly to Ratchet. Take the boat to Booty Bay. In Booty Bay turn in the Deliver to MacKinley at “Sea Wolf” MacKinley (close to the inn) and all the Rescue OOX-22 quests you completed at Oglethorpe Obnoticus (2nd house to the right of the forge), if you completed any, that is.
If you completed all 3 rescues you get and extra quest An OOX of your own. You’ll get another of those useless pets and 7100 XP as well! Which is why going through the pain of doing those 3 escort quests is in the end worth it.
If you followed this whole chapter, your quest log should look like this now:
And you should be halfway through level 51. So let’s go to the last destination of this chapter and get level 51!
Fly to Stonard, Swamps of Sorrows. Ride out and follow the road south, enter the Blasted Lands and soon you should find two Blood Elves at (50,14). Get all their quests:
 A Boar’s Vitality  Snickefang Jowls  The Basilisk’s Bite  The Decisive Striker  Vulture’s Vigor
Start killing directly from here, you can find all the animals you need to kill for theses quests in the upper part of Blasted Lands. Avoid the area around the Dark Portal and the Tainted Scar. Avoid anything that is level 52 or above.
Kill pretty much everything on your way until you have all the quests completed. Beware of the big drake flying around named Teremus the Devourer. Besides this, just kill everything What you’ll need to kill the most though are vultures and basilisks, so here is a path you should follow, listing every possible Vulture spawn (there’s also a few vulture roamers but you’ll run into those too from time to time) so try to get all of them every cycle.
Completing all the quests will take a while, but here are a few tips:
- Melees: As soon as possible try to finish the quest  The Decisive Striker and go turn it in, you’ll get a +25 AGI buff for 1 Hour. When that buff wears out, go turn in either Snickerfang Jowls (+25 STR buff) or A Boar’s Vitality (+25 STA buff) depending on your preferences.
- Casters: As soon as possible try to finish the quest  A Boar’s Vitality and turn it in for a +25 STA buff. Later on after your sta buff wears off, try to finish  The Basilisk’s Bite for a +25 INT buff.
These buffs will help you killing faster, they do not stack, so wait for them to fade before you get the next one. Make good use of them
While killing mobs in Blasted Lands you might loot an Imperfect Draenethyst Fragment on one of them. Go to Kum’Isha the Collector (51,35). Get the quest  Everything Counts in Large Amounts and turn it in. No need to get the follow up quest unless you get another Imperfect Draenethyst Fragment.
If you are extremely lucky you’ll find a Flawless Draenethyst Sphere (I didn’t ) In that case get the other quest from Kum’Isha and turn it in.
Turn in all the other Blasted Lands quest when they are done, don’t get the follow ups (they are repeatable if you want to get more of those nifty clickable buffs later on).
This should make you ding level 51, if it doesn’t grind in the blasted lands until you hit level 51.
Levels 51 – 55
You have two options:
1. Get a group together and go to Maraudon 2. Proceed to the next paragraph, we will have a grinding session later on to catch up with those who went to Maraudon.
Time to explore new areas! Repair, resupply food and drink (5 stacks), check the AH. Make Orgrimmar your homepoint. Buy 15 silk cloth if you don’t have that on you already. You’ll need them for a Searing Gorge quest.
In short (if you already know the way): Go to Searing Gorge. In detail: Take a zeppelin to Grom’gol then fly to Kargath, then go south/southwest and you will find the entrance to the Searing Gorge on the western end of the Badlands at (3,61).
Inside Searing Gorge:
Follow the trail north and then west around the area named “The Cauldron” and find Kalaran Windblade (38,39). Get the quest  Divine Retribution then talk to Kalaran again and go through his dialogue. Turn in the quest and get the follow up  The Flawless Flame.
Go a bit further west and you should find a path going up the mountain to Thorium Point (32,33).
In Thorium Point, get the flight path.
Then find a “wanted poster” at (37,26). Right click it and get the quests:
1.  JOB OPPORTUNITY: Culling the Competition 2.  STOLEN: Smithing Tuyere and Lookout’s Spyglass 3.  WANTED: Overseer Maltorius (Elite) Get the 3 quests from Hansel Heavyhands:
1.  Incendosaurs? Whateverosaur is More like It. 2.  Curse These Fat Fingers 3.  Fiery Menace!
and  What the Flux? from Master Smith Burninate.
Note: If you ever need to sell and repair, you should go to this NPC.
1. First, go south where you’ll find a big wheel (its part of a dark iron dwarven forge) and kill all the Dark Iron Steamsmith you find there (39,50), there should be 5 or 6 around here. Hopefully one of them will drop the smithing tuyere you need. If not, lets just go on, we’ll come back here later.
2. Start heading east and kill any elemental or Heavy War Golem you find on the way. Also kill Dark Iron Taskmasters and Dark Iron Slavers on your way. Don’t wait for respawns, just kill them while going east. At (59,35) mount up and ride southeast to Grimesilt Dig site and find a little wooden house at (65,62) behind the dig site, which actually looks like some public toilet. Right click it and get the quest  Caught!.
Start killing the Dark Iron dwarves in the camp as well as the golems around here. After you have killed 8 Dark Iron Geologists and got 15 silk cloth (if you don’t have them, kill more of those dwarves, they drop silk cloth), go back to the Wooden Outhouse and turn in the quest, don’t get the follow up though.
3. Ride north to the entrance of The Cauldron (63,38). Inside the Cauldron, kill all the Dark Iron dwarves and Elementals you find. The Blazing Elementals and the Magma Elementals drop the Hearts of Flame you need. Also kill any Heavy War Golem you find.
Note: If while killing dwarves you find a “Grimsite Outhouse Key”, right click it to start the quest  The Key to Freedom, we will turn it in later on.
4. Progress westwards inside the Cauldron until you find an iron slope going up at (46,53). Follow this slope until you find an entrance to the Slag Pit at (41,54).
Inside the Slag Pit go across the bridge, on your left will be the Quarry Gate, go through it. Work your way northwards until a bigger room where you’ll find Enslaved Archeologists and a big 52 Elite elite golem lying down (ignore it). Go up the iron slope, midway on the slope you have 2 options, straight or left. Go straight. You’ll soon enter a room with several pairs of taskmasters and slavers.
In this room further in and to the right you’ll find Overseer Maltorius and 2 Dark Iron Sentries. These are 3 elites so you can’t solo them. You can either try to find more people (I managed to duo it with mage + paladin) or just abandon this quest. What I usually do is grind in the Slag Pit while looking for people to kill Overseer Maltorius. However, behind these 3 elites you can find Secret Plans: Fiery Flux. And most classes can get those plans solo, with some tricks.
You need to click the plan and not be interrupted for 6 seconds. So how do you do this? Well several classes can’t do it, Paladins for example. Some can, like mage:
Sheep the overseer, let the 2 sentries come to you, Iceroot them, run for the scroll and loot it fast, then jump down the ledge behind the scroll.
Or warlock, hunter: Send in the pet, quickly loot the scroll and jump down.
Or warrior: charge the Maltorius, and use intimidating shout. Loot the scroll quickly and jump down.
Engineers can probably make it too if they got a high level target dummy.
Anyway, that’s if you can’t find people to kill those 3 elites with you, so try to find people for it and in the meantime you can go on with the other quests inside the Slag Pit. Better try it with 2 other people, it’s a tough fight because Overseer is a mage and casts polymorph. If you got paladin or priest they can dispel it. Best is to sap/sheep Overseer and kill the 2 sentries first, then deal with the overseer alone.
From the same big room, go over the iron bridge which is on the opposite side of the 3 elites. On the other side of the bridge, jump down to the lower floor at the drop off spot indicated on the map. From this spot go east and you should find Incendosaurs, kill 20 of them.
5. When done with that, go back up the ramp and then get out of the Slag Pit, jump down back into the Cauldron and work your way westwards looking for Blaze Elementals until you get 4 Heart of Flame.
6. Then go to the iron slope you took previously at (46,53) Follow this slope but this time skip the first entrance to the Slag Pit, and get on the elevator (40,54). The elevator will stop at the 1st floor and 2nd floor but don’t get off. Wait until it’s on the 3rd floor from there you can get out of the Cauldron.
Kill every Steamsmith you find around the buildings in front and to the left of you after getting off the elevator (39,50). There is 5 Steamsmiths at this spot, pray that one of them drops a smithing Tuyere. If not don’t worry, we’ll kill more of these later.
7. Kill every Heavy War Golem around and go north to Karalan Windblade (39,38). Turn in the quest and get the follow up  Forging the Shaft
8. Go to Thorium Point and turn in the quests you have completed. When turning in  What the Flux?, Master Smith Burninate will open 3 new quests to you, but they are just to work on Thorium Brotherhood faction, so don’t bother unless you care about this faction.
9. Sell and repair, then go south to the big dwarven forge/wheel (39,50) and kill Dark Iron Steamsmiths again.
10. Then go west and then south, basically staying close to the cauldron but never going down in it. Kill every dwarf and golemon your way. Basically make circles around the cauldron.
11. Also make sure you kill any Greater Lava Spider on sight. There is a lot of them in an area west of the Cauldron (28,47).
12. While doing circles around the Cauldron, make sure you kill the Dark Iron Lookouts you can find at the feet of each of the 4 watchtowers. They drop the spyglass you need for one of the quests.
13. Anyway, as soon as you got 8 Thorium Plated Daggers, go back to Kalaran Windblade, even if you didn’t finish the other quests yet.
Note: The Thorium Plated Daggers can drop on any Dark Iron Dwarf, it generally takes me a full turn around the Cauldron to get 8 of them.
Turn in the quest at Kalaran Windblade and get the follow up  The Flame’s Casing (Elite)
14. Go kill the 5 Dark Iron Steamsmiths again before you go, if you haven’t got the Smithing Tuyere yet.
15. Now you should ask use the LFG tool and see if anyone is interested in doing  The Flame’s Casing (Elite)
Certain classes (like hunter or warlock), can probably solo this quest, but many can’t. You can duo this quest easily though. If you don’t find people to help you immediately, just keep on doing circles around the Cauldron killing dwarves, giants and greater lava spiders while waiting on people to join your group.
Once you got yourself a group (or at least one level 48+ partner). Go west to the Twilight Camp at (24,34). Now all that is left for you to do is kill Twilight mobs (any of them) until you get aSymbol of Ragnaros 16. When you got this item, you can say goodbye to your group and go back to Kalaran Windblade. You can also go to Thorium Point for a quick sell/repair if necessary.
Turn in your quest at Kalaran Windblade and get the follow up  The Torch of Retribution. Turn it in, watch him craft the torch, then get the quest  The Torch of Retribution. Right click the stick surrounded by a green aura, complete the quest. Talk to Kalaran again, get the quest  Squire Maltrake.
Turn in the quest at Squire Maltrake and get the follow up  Set Them Ablaze! (Elite)
Luckily, this is one of the elite quests you can solo!
1. Go southwest to the first watchtower (33,52). Don’t forget to kill any mob you might still need on the way (golem, spider, dark iron steamsmith or lookout)
When you are at the 1st watchtower, clear any mobs guarding it (minus the elite inside of it), then search the Torch of Retribution in your inventory, equip it, and put it on a hotkey.
There is one elite Dark Iron Sentry on the tower, you don’t need to kill it, just run past it (or stealth past it if you are rogue/druid). If you can iceroot / sheep / fear it, do so, but you don’t have to. Just ignore it, quickly search for a small bowl on the floor named “Sentry Brazier” and right click it.
It will be instantly lit. Then jump down and run away to lose aggro on the elite.
2. Do exactly the same thing on the 2nd tower (35,59).
3. Then the 3rd tower (43,63)
4. And the 4th tower, which is accessible only through a bridge at (52,57). Note: The 4th tower is the one with the most Dark Iron Lookouts, in case you didn’t get a Lookout’s Spyglass.
5. After you are done setting the 4th tower ablaze, go east to the Grimsite Dig Camp and go turn in  The Key to Freedom at the wooden outhouse.
6. Go back to Squire Maltrake (38,39), turn in the quest and watch Kalaran transform into a dragon, make his speech and then he’ll fly away. Right click the treasure chest named “Hoard of the Black Dragonflight” next to where he was, accept the quest  Trinkets… Then click the chest against and complete the quest. Look in your inventory for the red box named Hoard of the Black Dragonflight, open it and loot what’s inside of it (especially the Molt, which you will need later on for a quest)
You don’t need the Torch of Retribution anymore, you can destroy it or bank it.
Now there’s only one thing left for you to do: finish all the quests that you haven’t finished yet, and you already should know where all the mobs you need are. Once you have completed all these quests, go back to Thorium Point and turn them in.
For those who did Maraudon, this should make you ding level 52. For the others, time to grind! Go grind in the Slag Pit, on the dwarves or the Incendosaurs, as you prefer.
Hearthstone to Orgrimmar, right after hearthstoning, get the quest Assisting Arch Druid Runetotem from the innkeeper. Go to “The Drag” and find Jes’rimon, he’s at the top floor of the alchemy building (55,34). Get his quest Bone-Bladed Weapons.
Sell, repair, restock consumables, visit the class trainer.
Fly to Thunder Bluff. In Thunder Bluff, go to the Elder Rise and talk to Hamuul Runetotem, get the follow up Un’goro Soil.
Fly to Gadgetzan. In Gadgetzan turn in March of the Silithid and get the follow up Bungle in the Jungle. Also get  Super Sticky from Tran’rek.
Your quest log should look like this at this point:
Buy 4 stacks of food/drink (if you don’t already have them ).
Ride southwest to the slope going down to Un’goro Crater (27,57).
1. Go down the slope and find Torwa Pathfinder to the right up a small hill (71,75). Get the 2 quests:
1.  The Fare of Lar’korwi 2.  The Apes of Un’Goro
**From now on, while in Un’goro Crater look around for crystals. There is 4 types of crystals:
Red, Blue, Yellow and Green crystals. Loot them anytime you see them until you got 7 of each color. Also look for Un’goro Dirt Piles and loot the Un’goro soil from them. Un’goro soil also drops fairly often from most creatures in Un’goro crater, you should try to have at least about 50 Un’goro Soil before we leave Un’goro, because we will need extra soils for 2 other quests which will require you to transmute Un’goro soils into Morrowgrain.** **Kill every dinosaur you find on your way**
2. Go northwest until you find “A Wrecked Raft” at (63,68). Right click it and accept the quest  It’s a Secret to Everybody. Take a dive right next to where the wrecked raft is and look underwater for yellow bag called “A Small Pack”. Click it, turn in and get the follow up. You should receive a small pack in your inventory but don’t open it for now, it will save you some bagspace.
3. Go northeast from here until (68,56), where you will find a big dinosaur carcass on the floor. Right click it to get the Piece of Threshadon Carcass. The cog will be grey at most parts of the Threshadon’s Carcass. The only spot where you can get the yellow cog and loot the flesh is at the base of the neck, and only on the east side of the carcass. Once you have your “Piece of Threshadon Carcass”, go back to Torwa Pathfinder, turn in the quest and get the follow up  The Scent of Lar’korwi.
4. Go west back into the Marshlands until you find some purple eggs on the floor (67,73). Clear the ravasaurs around it, then step up on the egg pile, a Lar’korwi mate should appear and attack you, kill her and loot the Ravasaur Pheromone Gland (75% drop rate). Then go to the next pile of eggs north of this one (66,67), do the same thing. Go back and forth between these 2 egg piles until you got 2 Glands. Go back to Torwa Pathfinder and turn in the quest, don’t get the follow up. We’ll come back later for it.
Go back to the area with the Ravasaurs and grind there until you complete the following objectives:
- Gather 7 Power Crystals of each color
- Gather 8 White Ravasaur Claws
- Find a Mangled Journal, which is a rare drop from those Ravasaurs. Right click the journal and get the quest  Williden’s Journal.
5. Ride north then northwest to Marshall’s Refuge (46,13).
Get the following quests:
 Chasing A-Me 01  Shizzle’s Flyer from Shizzle  Larion and Muigin from Larion  Beware of Pterrordax from the Wanted Poster next to Spraggle Frock.  Roll the Bones from Spark Nilminer
Turn in  Williden’s Journal and get  Expedition Salvation from Williden Marshal and  Alien Ecology from Hol’Anyee Marshal.
Open the “small pack” in your inventory and loot all the items from it, then turn in  It’s a Secret to Everybody at Linken (he’s inside a tree trunk south of Williden Marshal), get the follow up  It’s a secret to everybody. You can destroy the throwing daggers and the faded photograph from your inventory.
Go inside the cave at Marshall’s Refuge and go to the end of it where you’ll find a little gnome named J.D. Collie.
Get her quest  Crystals of Power and turn it in. Then get the 3 follow up quests she gives you:
 The Eastern Pylon  The Northern Pylon  The Western Pylon
Get out of the cave and get the new flight path. Sell, repair, buy food/drink up to 4 stacks.
Get out of Marshall’s Refuge and ride east along the wall until (54,13). At this spot go up the mountain and you should find the Northern Crystal Pylon. Click it, and examine it, you should get a “quest complete” message. Further north of the crystal you should find some Pterrordax (3 of them normally), kill them.
**From this point on, kill the following mobs on sight:
1. Bloodpetals of any kind (those walking flowers) 2. Pterrordaxes 3. Diametradons
And also beware of the Tyrant Devilsaurs, there is a few of them roaming in Un’Goro. They are lvl 55ish elite, run fast and hit hard. So watch your back.**
6. Go east to Fungal Rock. You should find plenty of apes there outside and inside the cave. Kill apes there until you get 2 un’goro gorilla, stomper and thunderer pelts. Inside the ape cave at the first fork go right until you find A-Me 01, turn in the quest but don’t get the follow up. Be careful when fighting the Un’Goro Gorillas, they call for help when they get low health, and any other ape in a rather wide range will come to help. So, fight them away from other apes.
7. Go south until you find 3 black pools with Tar Creepers and Tar Beasts around them (60,26). Clear these 3 pools until you have 12 Super Sticky Tar (drop rate is about 25% per kill)
8. Go southeast until the Expedition Encampment (68,36) and loot the Crate of Foodstuffs.
9. Go southeast until you find the Eastern Crystal Pylon (76,48). Click it and examine it.
Go south to Torwa Pathfinder (71,75) and turn in  The Apes of Un’Goro, don’t get the follow up.
10. Go west to the Slithering Scar and clear yourself a path to the bug lair entrance at (50,76). Inside the bug lair at the first fork go left, clear the circular room and then stand in the middle of it, look in your inventory for a black vial named “Scraping Vial” and click it. If it doesn’t work try different spots in this room until you get a Hive Wall Sample. At this point you might already have gotten a Gorishi Scent Gland. If you didn’t, keep on killing these bugs until one drops. It can drop from any of the bugs, inside or outside the lair, it doesn’t matter.
11. Go directly south of the bug lair and up the mountain (50,88). You should find 2 Pterrordax there, kill them. A bit further to the west you should find another of those spots up the mountains with 4 or 5 Pterrordax there (44,87), kill them. Stay at this spot until you get your 10 Pterrordax kills, you can kill some bugs while waiting on respawns.
12. Then get on your mount and ride to the Expedition Camp at (38,66), try to avoid the aggros as much as possible because most mobs are too tough for you here. At the Expedition Camp, look for a pile of crates named “Research Equipment” and loot them. Then go northwest, run away from any aggro if you have to, the lake is pretty safe so I suggest you just swim through it.
13. Go northwest until you reach the big rock on the other side of the lake. Behind this rock you ‘ll find a little goblin named Krakle, get his quest quickly  Find the Source. (Quickly because a Devilsaur roams at this place every now and then. )
14. Go directly west and a bit to the south and you will find the Western Crystal Pylon (23,57). Click it and examine it.
Ride northeast back to Marshall’s Refuge and sell and repair.
If you haven’t finished  Muigin and Larion, go out and kill some more flowers until you complete it. Go to the area which is southeast of the black pools where we killed the Tar beasts. There are plenty there and they are the easiest flowers to kill (65,27).
Then go back to Marshall’s Refuge and turn in:  Alien Ecology  Muigin and Larion, Get the follow up  Marvon’s Workshop  Expedition Salvation  The Eastern Pylon  The Northern Pylon  The Western Pylon, get the follow up quest  Making Sense of it from J.D. Collie. Turn it in. You can bank the book you get as reward from this quest (it tells you how to combine crystals at the various pylons for some consumable crystals with effects like heal or damage shield, but nothing too great, so just bank the book to have more bagspace or destroy it).
Fly to Gadgetzan. In Gadgetzan, turn in  Super Sticky and  Bungle in the Jungle, don’t get the follow up quest.
Fly to Thunderbluff, go to the Elder Rise and turn in Un’goro Soil at Ghede, a tauren standing behind the big tent. Go to Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem, he should have a new quest for you: Morrowgrain Research Go to Bashana Runetotem, she’s in the high tent next to the bridge. Turn in the quest and get the follow up Morrowgrain Research.
**Search your inventory for something named “Evergreen Pouch”. From now on, click it every time the timer is ready, it will create an “Evergreen Herb Casing”, open it and loot what’s inside. It can be various herbs but sometimes it will be Morrowgrain, and that’s what you need. You need 2 Un’goro Soil everytime you want to use the pouch, but you should still have about 20 left even after turning the quests.
You will need a total of 10 Morrowgrain. Once you got 10 Morrowgrain you can stop using the evergreen pouch. I personally sold the seeds and the un’goro soil I had left after obtaining my 10 Morrowgrain, and also destroyed the evergreen pouch, because I like having bag space . Don’t stand still and do nothing while waiting on the pouch timer though, go on with the next part of the guide! You can click on the evergreen pouch every now and then everytime the cooldown is refreshed, until you get 10 Morrowgrain.**
Hearthstone to Orgrimmar. Go to “The Drag” and turn in the quest Bone-bladed Weapons.
Sell, repair, restock consumables (5 stacks food/drink). Put the following quest items in your bank if you lack space:
Krakle’s Thermometer Dinosaur Bones Webbed Diemetradon Scales Webbed Pterrordax Scales
I’ll warn you when we need to pick them up from the bank.
Fly to Splintertree Post and then follow the road northeast until Azshara.
Right after entering Azshara you’ll find Talrendis Point to the right (11,77). Stay away from the alliance npcs as much as possible and get the two quests from the tauren named Loh’atu:
 A Land Filled with Hatred  Spiritual Unrest
1. Go north on the other side of the road to Shadowsong Shrine (13,74). Kill 6 Highborne Apparitions and 6 Highborne Lichling. There’s more of them just a bit further to the northeast
2. When done with that, go further to the northeast until Haldarr Encampment, kill Satyrs there until you have  A Land Filled with Hatred complete.
3. Go back to Talrendis Point and turn in the two quests.
4. Ride north/northeast to the Valormok, the horde outpost. Turn in Betrayed and get the follow up Betrayed. Also get the quest Stealing Knowledge. Get the new flight path.
5. Ride northeast, go around the ruins of Eldarath by the west side of it and keep going northeast. Avoid the Timbermaw Furbolgs, don’t kill any of them even if they attack you, just run away. Avoid the other timbermaw camp “ursolan”, go around it by the east side and keep riding northeast until you get to sharp hill at (53,21), get to the top of it, you can only access it from the north. Uptop you’ll find a goblin named Kim’jael. Get his quest  Kim’jael Indeed.
6. Just southeast of Kim’jael you’ll find Thalassian Base Camp (55,26). Start killing Blood Elves, a lot of Blood Elves. This is a good grinding spot, rarely occupied. The elves have low hit points and can drop runecloth, and they respawn fast! For those who aren’t already level 53, I suggest you grind until you are level 53 and 4 bubbles of exp in (approximately 25000 XP). Read the Next paragraph while you grind on those elves. In the Blood Elf camp you’ll find several crates named “Kim’Jael’s Equipment” scattered around. Open them all, most of the time you’ll find food in it, but 25% of the time you’ll find Kim’Jael’s compass, scope, etc. Just keep opening crates until you have all of Kim’Jael’s items.
7. Once you have got all the Kim’Jael parts and completed the kill list of Betrayed, go to the stone structure behind the elf camp, close to the sea (59,31). Click the altar there, turn in the quest and get the follow up Betrayed. 3 Floating Crystals should spawn, right click one of them to destroy it, an elven defender should spawn. Move away from the stone structure and kill it. At some point Magus Rimtori should spawn inside the stone structure while you kill the defender, but since you moved away she won’t aggro you. Kill the defender, drink back to full HP/MANA and kill her and loot her head.
8. Go back to Kim’Jael, turn in the quest, get the follow up  Kim’Jael’s “Missing” Equipment.
9. Ride southwest and find the path going down to the Shattered Strand (45,37), it’s right next to Ursolan, southeast of it. Go down this path.
10. You’ll encounter some naga pretty soon, kill every naga on your way, go southwest, until you reach the Ruins of Eldarath by a path at (41,48).
11. Once inside the Ruins of Eldarath, look for the tablets listed in Stealing Knowledge. They spawn at random locations, so all you have to do is search through the entire ruins while killing everything. See this as a little grinding session. The tablets look like this:
This is a good grinding spot, so stay there until you are about halfway through level 53. Don’t forget to use the Evergreen Pouch every 10 minutes.
During your grinding session you should find “Some Rune” on one of the nagas, if you don’t you’re really unlucky, and you have to keep on grinding until it drops!
12. Find the slope taking you out of the Shattered Strand back on high ground at (46,39) and then ride northeast back to Kim’Jael, turn in the quest.
13. Ride southwest, back to Valormok Camp. Turn in Stealing Knowledge, get the 4 follow up quests, which are Delivery quests. Turn in Betrayed, get the follow up.
14. Ride east to find an elf with a blue question mark at (28,50). Turn in the quest Meeting with the Master and you’ll be teleported to another place. Mount up and follow the path up the mountain and then go to the top of the tower, find Archmage Xylem and turn in the quest.
Delivery to Archmage Xylem, get the follow up Xylem’s Payment to Jediga.
Hearthstone to Orgrimmar.
Sell, repair, restock consumables (4 stacks).
Go to “The Drag”, find Jes’rimon, that troll npc we already dealt with for an Un’goro quest. He’s on top of the alchemy building. Turn in Delivery to Jes’rimon and get the follow up Jes’rimon’s Payment to Jediga.
Go to Belgrom Rockmaul in the Valley of Honor, in front of the warrior’s building. Turn in Betrayed.
Get out of Orgimmar, take a zeppelin to The Undercity. Go to the Apothecarium, find Andron Gant and turn in the delivery quest, get the follow up Andron’s Payment to Jediga. Also in the Apothecarium get the following quests: Seeping Corruption A Sample of Slime… …and a Batch of Ooze.
Ride out of the Undercity, take a zeppelin to Orgrimmar, fly to Thunderbluff. Go to the elder rise, find Magatha Grimtotem, turn in the quest and get the follow up Magatha’s Payment to Jediga. In the tent next to Magatha turn in Morrowgrain. You can destroy your Evergreen Pouch if you wish.
Fly to Valormok, Azshara. Turn in the 4 delivery quests.
1. Ride northeast, to the same slope you used last time to go down (45,37).
2. This time keep going east until you reach the shore. At (47,46) you should find a pool, close to the sea. Step inside the pool and right-click the “Empty Vial Labeled #4” from your inventory.
3. Just southeast of this pool, behind a white tower, you’ll find another small pool (49,48), fill up the Vial #3 there.
4. A little further south you should find another pool, very close to the sea (48,51), fill up the Vial #2 there.
5. Further south you’ll find the last pool, next to small mountain (48,60). Fill up the Vial #1 there.
At this point you should be about 25000XP away from level 54, stay on this beach and grind on Nagas until you hit level 54 and have your hearthstone ready, but rejoice, this is the last real grind session we’ll have in this guide!
Hearthstone to Orgrimmar. Put the four vials in your bank, we’ll turn in that quest later on.
Sell, repair and restock consumables (5 stacks)
Fly to Splintertree Post, Ashenvale. Follow the road to Felwood.
1. In Felwood follow the road until you find the Emerald Sanctuary, left of the road you’ll see a furlbog named Grazle (50,84), get the quest  Timbermaw Ally from him.
2. Go to the Emerald Sanctuary and get  Forces of Jaedenar from Greta Mosshoof and and  Verifying the Corruption from Taronn Redfeather.
3. Go southwest and you’ll find Deadwood Village (49,88), start slaughtering Furlongs. Keep doing that until you complete  Timbermaw Ally . 4. Go back to Grazle and turn in the quest, get the follow up  Speak to Nafien.
5. Get back on the road and ride west, at some point the road will turn north, look for a tauren npc named Maybess Riverbreeze next to a small green pool (47,83), get the quest Cleansing Felwood from her.
6. Ride north following the road until (43,67), to the west should be a green pool, go there and kill Cursed Oozes. Kill all the oozes around that pool -there should be about 10- loot the Felwood Slime Sample off them, then get back on the road.
7. Ride north and after a while you should find another of those pools with oozes, next to Jaedenar (41,59). Kill all the oozes there, about 5 of them.
8. Just north of this pool, on the other side of the path to Jaedenar, you should find another of those pools, kill all the oozes there (40,56).
9. Ride north until you reach Bloodvenom River, you should find a lot of oozes on both sides of the river, kill them all while going west.
**You should normally have about 30 Felwood Slime Sample at this point, which is plenty to complete the quest A Sample of Slime… even if you are unlucky. If you don’t have 30 samples, just kill any ooze you find on your way in Felwood.**
10. Keep going west along the river and then go south to Bloodvenom Post.
Get the quests:
Well of Corruption Wild Guardians A Husband’s Last Battle
Get the new flight path, sell junk and repair.
11. Get back on the road and go south to Jaedenar (40,57), clear yourself a path westwards through Jadefire Hounds, Guardians, Adepts and Cultists until you are done with  Forces of Jaedenar.
12. Get back on the road, ride south and then go west to the Ruins of Constellas (38,69), clear the way west till you find a corrupted moonwell at (32,67). Step inside the moonwell and right-click the Hardened Flasket in your inventory.
13. Get back on the road, ride south to the Emerald Sanctuary (51,82). Turn in The Forces of Jaedenar, get the follow up Collection of the Corrupt Water.
14. Ride southwest, back to Deadwood Village, clear the way through the furlongs and find their chief, Overlord Ror, at the southernmost camp of the furlong village (48,94). Kill him and loot Overlord Ror’s Claw.
15. Ride back to Bloodvenom Post, turn in Well of Corruption, get the follow up Corrupted Sabers. Turn in A Husband’s Last Battle. Sell and repair.
1. Ride to Jaedenar, clear the way west until you find a corrupted moonwell at (35,60), right click the Empty Canteen from your inventory.
2. Get back on the road and ride south to the Emerald Sanctuary, turn in Collection of the Corrupt Water and get the follow up Seeking Spiritual Aid.
3. Get back on the road and ride to the Ruins of Constellas, clear the way through the satyrs until the corrupted moonwell where we went earlier (32,67). Kill the satyrs around the well if there are any. Then step inside the well and right-click Winna’s Kitten Carrier from your inventory. Clear the way out carefully, don’t die or you’ll lose your Corrupted Saber and will have to redo the quest.
4. Get back on the road and ride back to Bloodvenom Post while making sure the cat is always following you. In Bloodvenom post go to Winna Hazzard, then right-click the Corrupted Saber and choose to release it. Turn in the quest Corrupted Sabers. Sell and repair.
5. Get back on the road, ride north, shortly after the bridge go right into Shatter Scar Vale (39,44). Kill 2 Entropic Beasts, they are immune fire and deal fire damage. Walk around in the Shatter Scar Vale until you get the “Explore the craters” complete message. Further to the east and a bit to the north at the last crater you should find Entropic Horrors, they are just a bit higher level than the Entropic Beasts but still in your range. Kill two Entropic Horrors then get back on the road. If you don’t find Entropic Horrors, kill Entropic Beasts until Entropic Horrors respawn instead.
6. On the northeastern part of the Shatter Scar Vale you should find a narrow path going north, mount up and go through this path then go northeast until you cross a small river. On the other side of the river you should find an area with Angerclaw Grizzlies and Felpaw Ravagers(54,28). Kill as many as possible, then go further north to the Irontree Cavern and kill Warpwood Elementals while waiting for Grizzlies and Wolves to respawn, then go back and kill the remaining ones you need to complete The Strength of Corruption.
7. Go to Irontree Cavern as shown on map (55,15). Kill Warpwood Elementals until you get 15 Blood Amber, they always drop.
8. Get back on the road and follow it going east and then north until the entrance of Timbermaw Hold, talk to Nafien, turn in the quest. Get the other quest  Deadwood of the North.
9. Turn towards the west and jump down, you should land in Felpaw Village. Start killing Deadwood furbolgs until the kill list is complete, be careful with the Den Watchers, they call for help, fight them away from the others. Also check your reputation tab (press “U” key), you must be 150 reputation points away from “Unfriendly” before you go turn in the quest, so if you aren’t, kill some more furlongs. If you find a Deadwood Ritual Totem, don’t click it, you can’t do the quest yet, as you need to be neutral with the timbermaw furbolgs, and since we are short on quest log space, just keep the totem in your inventory for now.
10. Go turn in the quest at Nafien, get the follow up  Speak to Salfa. You should now no longer be attacked on sight by the Timbermaw Furbolgs. Note: if you get 5 deadwood headdress feathers, turn them in at nafien as well, it’s a repeatable quest for extra faction with the timbermaws. (You get +50 faction points per turn in)
**Optional: If you did Maraudon and have the quest Seed Of life, inside timbermaw hold go under the bridge and to the north, keep going until you exit in Moonglade. In Moonglade go north straight to the shrine of Remulos (36,42), turn in  Seed of Life at Keeper Remulos. Go back to Timbermaw hold**
11. Go inside Timbermaw Hold through the first tunnel, after the bridge keep going east. Right outside the tunnel to the right you’ll find Salfa, turn in the quest, get the other quest Winterfall Activity.
1. Ride south to Donova Snowden, turn in the quest  It’s a Secret to Everybody, let her do her speech, and then get the follow up  The Videre Elixir, get the other quest Threat of the Winterfall.
**From now on kill any ragged owlbeast you see on your way, until you have killed 15.**
2. Go east to Timbermaw Post (40,44). Kill the furlongs there until you have completed Threat of the Winterfall and found an Empty Firewater Flask. If this camp is too crowded, you can try the other one northwest of here at the Frostfire Hotsprings (31,37).
When you find the Empty Firewater Flask, right-click it to get the quest Winterfall Firewater.
3. Ride east to Everlook (61,38), kill as many Ragged Owlbeast on your way as possible. In Everlook get the quest Are We There, Yeti? Sell, repair, and restock food/drink (4 stacks) You can put the Felwood Slime Samples in the bank, we won’t be needing them for a while. Get the new flight path.
4. Go southeast of Everlook, to Ice Thistle Hills (65,42). Kill yetis there until you have 10 Thick Yeti Furs.
5. Go back to Everlook, turn in Are We There, Yeti? Don’t get the follow up.
6. Go northwest of everlook, to the area shown on the map, you’ll find a lot of Raging Owlbeasts there. Kill everything in the area, I advise you to just kill all the aggressive creatures close to you, including bears. If you try to sneak past mobs to just kill Owlbeasts you’ll end up getting adds and things can get quite ugly in this area. Stay in this area until you have 15 Raging Owlbeasts kills.
7. Go to the area marked “7” on the map and hunt Ragged Owlbeasts until you have 15 kills.
8. Ride to Donova Snowden, turn in Threat of the Winterfall and Winterfall Firewater. Get the follow up Falling to Corruption.
9. Ride northwest and go through the tunnel to Felwood.
In Felwood jump down to your right after you exit the tunnel. Clear yourself a path to the camp which is on the upper level of Felpaw Village, northwest of the green pool. Clear the camp (which might be hard, so use everything you got if needed) and you should find a “Deadwood Cauldron” (60,5). Click it, turn in the quest and get the follow up  Mystery Goo.
Go back to Winterspring through Timbermaw Hold. Go back to Donova Snowden, turn in  Mystery Goo and get the follow up  Toxic Horrors. 3 Furlong ambushers will spawn and attack you, run away from them.
Hearthstone to Orgrimmar. Sell, repair, restock consumables (5 stacks of food/drink). Get the following quest items from your bank:
Krakle’s Thermometer Dinosaur Bones Webbed Diemetradon Scales Webbed Pterrordax Scales Mithril casing (or buy it now if you don’t already have it) Fly to Ratchet. In Ratchet go to the small hut with the green roof, close to the sea (62,39). Turn in Marvon’s Workshop. If you plan to go to Sunken Temple later on then get the follow up Zapper Fuel. In any case get the quest Volcanic Activity. Just in front of the hut you should find Marvon’s Chest, loot the Stone Circle from it.
From Ratchet ride south along the merchant coast and go east to the Tidus Stair (65,43), right next to the ocean you should find Islen Waterseer next to a hut. Turn in  Seeking Spiritual Aid, watch her summon a water elemental spirit and then take her follow up  Cleansed Water Returns to Felwood.
Ride back to Ratchet, fly to Shadowprey Village, Desolace. Follow the road to Feralas.
Shortly after entering Feralas, just west of the road you should see some ruins with a gnoll – Miblon Snarltooth – in front of it (45,11). Get off your mount, and watch this video, it shows you how to get the Evoroot without buying the bait from Gregan. Thanks Laurens from Twisted Nether (EU) for the video!
Loot an Evoroot from one of the pedestals.
Go south to Gregan Brewspewer (45,25). Turn in the quest “The Videre Elixir”.
Get back on the road and ride to Camp Mojache. In Camp Mojache turn in The Strength of Corruption, then fly to Gadgetzan.
Ride directly south to Marvon Rivetseeker at the Broken Pillar (52,45), turn in  The Stone Circle, get his 2 follow ups if you intend to go to Sunken Temple later on.
 Into the Depths  Secret of the Circle
This should make you hit level 55, or you should at least be very close.
1. Down the slope in Un’Goro talk to Torwa Pathfinder (71,76). Get the 2 quests from him:
 The Mighty U’Cha and  The Bait for Lar’Korwi
2. Ride north until the eastern crystal pylon, go up the trail and further east and you should see some huge dinosaur skeletons at (80,49). Be full health/mana and ready to face a level 56 mob. Open Torwa’s pouch in your inventory, loot the Preserved Threshadon Meat and the Pheromone Mixture, right click the meat, and then right click the Pheromone, Lar’korwi will appear, kill him. He’s rather easy, I had no problems to solo it at all at level 55. Loot Lar’korwi’s Head..
3. Ride north/northwest to Fungal Rock (63,16). Enter the cave, at the fork take the narrow path in the middle, then go right and keep going until you hit the end of the cave. Just be very careful where you fight the Un’Goro Gorilla, they call for help. At the end of the cave in a room with a puddle of water and a rock in the middle you’ll find U’cha, lvl 55 Gorilla. There’s another gorilla in the same room but you can pull it solo if you wait for U’cha to go away. Then pull U’cha solo, kill it and loot his pelt.
Clear the way out of the cave, then kill all the apes outside the cave, make a clear path because you are gonna escort A-Me 01 out of this cave soon. Once there’s no ape left outside the cave, go back in and go right at the fork this time. After 2 or 3 more apes you’ll find A-Me 01. Turn in the quest, get the follow up, turn it in (since you already have the mithril casing), then get the next follow up,  Chasing A-me 01. This will start the escort quest, once again the golden rule of escort quests, let A-me 01 infront, let her get hit first and then get the mobs off her.
4. Escort her until Karna Remtravel and turn in the quest. Just above of Karna Remtravel is Marshall’s Refuge, go there and get the quest  Lost! from Spraggle Frock. Sell and repair.
5. Go southwest until you hit the river (40,27). On the southern side of the river you’ll find plenty of Dinos and some Oozes.
In this area, kill every Frenzied Pterrordax, Elder Diametradon and Ooze you find.
Keep doing this until you complete:  Shizzle’s Flyer  Roll the Bones (they drop from the Elder Diametradons approximately 25% drop chance)  Beware of Pterrordax
And have gathered about 30 Un’goro Slime Samples.
This might take a while but this is decent grinding since there’s quite a lot of mobs, and you are completing 4 quests at the same time.
Warning: Be careful, 2 devilsaurs roam this area from time to time.
6. When you are done with these 4 quests, go southeast to Fire Plume Ridge, climb the mountain from the southern side in the middle (49,53). Find your way to the top of Fire plume ridge, you’ll have to do almost a full circle around it for that, ignore the cave with Ringo for now. Kill every fire elemental on your way and you should get the 9 Un’Goro Ash you need.
When at the top of Fire Plume Ridge, next to the lava pool you should see a conic stone named “Fire Plume Ridge Hot Spot”. Search your inventory for Krakle’s Thermometer, right click it next to the conic stone, this should complete the quest  Finding the Source. Don’t get too close to the cave at the top, there’s a lvl 56 Elite elemental there, avoid it.
7. If you got 9 Un’Goro Ash already no need to kill more elementals, just get off fire plume ridge from the west side and ride west until Golakka hot springs and find Krakle behind the geyser hill (30,50). Turn in the quest and get the follow up  The New Springs.
Ride east/southeast to Torwa Pathfinder (71,76). Turn in the 2 quests:
 The Mighty U’cha  The Bait for Lar’korwi
8. Go northwest to Fire Plume Ridge (yes, again!). Climb on it from the southern side in the middle (49,53) then go a bit east to reach the cave where Ringo is (52,51). Turn in the quest  Lost! and get the follow up  A Little Help from My friends. Search your inventory for Spraggle’s Canteen and put it on a hotkey. Everytime Ringo faints, click the canteen while being next to him. Get off the mountain by the eastern side, then go north, run to Marshall’s Refuge while making sure Ringo always follows you, try to avoid mobs as much as possible. Run inside Marshall’s Refuge until Spraggle Frock, you’ll get the quest complete message.
Time to turn in some quests!
 Beware of Pterrordax  A Little Help from my Friends  Roll the Bones  Shizzle’s Flyer
Destroy Spraggle’s Canteen.
Hearthstone to Orgrimmar. Sell, repair and restock consumables (5 stacks) You can put the Un’goro slime samples in the bank, for more bag space.
Now you have two options:
1. Get a 5 man group together and go to Sunken Temple. This should make you hit level 56. When you are done with Sunken Temple, turn in all the quests besides Zapper Fuel, we will go turn in it later in the guide.
2. You don’t want to do Sunken Temple, then I suggest you go grind somewhere you like. There are plenty of good grinding spots at this level. You can try the Deadwood Furbolgs in Northern Felwood to get neutral faction with the Timbermaw Tribe and being able to turn in the totem quest, or you can go grind on the Scarlet Lumberjacks in Western Plaguelands, or anywhere with mobs in your level range. Grind up to level 56.
Levels 56 – 60
Hearthstone back to Orgrimmar. Sell, repair, restock consumables (4 stacks) Visit your class trainer.
Fly to Winterspring.
Ride west and go to Donova Snowden, turn in The Videre Elixir, get the follow up Meet at the Grave. Don’t turn in the other quests.
Ride back to Everlook and fly to Ratchet, turn in Volcanic Activity.
Fly to Gadgetzan, go to the Gadgetzan graveyard, just east of Gadgetzan (53,28). Drink the Videre Elixir, you’ll die, but don’t worry, no durability loss from this, it’s normal. Release spirit but don’t resurrect, go directly north from the Graveyard and up the mountain, you should soon see the yellow dot on your minimap, go to it and talk to Gaeriyan, turn in and get the follow up  A Grave Situation. Go back to the graveyard, resurrect and click the gravestone named “A Conspicuous Gravestone”, complete the quest and get the follow up  Linken’s Sword. You can destroy the other Videre Elixirs.
Fly to Marshall’s Refuge, Un’goro Crater. Turn in the quest  Linken’s Sword, get the follow up  A Gnome’s Assistance, go talk to J.D. Collie inside the crystal cave, turn in the quest, watch her do her speech and get the follow up  Linken’s Memory.
Hearthstone to Orgrimmar if your stone is ready.
Fly to Splintertree Post, Ashenvale.
Ride to Felwood.
No map needed this time, as you already know all the locations we’ll use from the previous two felwood circuits.
In Felwood, go north to Emerald Sanctuary (51,82), turn in  Cleansed Water Returns to Felwood, get the follow up  Dousing the flames of Protection. Also turn in Verifying the Corruption and  Linken’s Memory, get the follow up  Silver heart.
Go west on the other side of the road and find Maybess Riverbreeze (47,83), turn in Cleansing Felwood. Talk to her and ask her for a Cenarion Beacon. From now on when you kill stuff in Felwood you can get Corrupted Soul Shards, which you will turn in later for Cenarion Plant Salves. With those salves you can cure corrupted plants in felwood and get consumables and buffs in return.
Get back on the road, ride to Jaedenar (40,57). in Jaedenar clear the way westwards until the corrupted moonwell you already went to before to fill up the vial. Enter the Shadow Hold (35,58). At this point if you can find people to group it will be much easier. Dousing the Flames of Protection is doable solo (but kinda hard), on the other hand there’s an escort quest which is very hard to solo, if not impossible depending on your class and equipment. It also depends on how crowded the area is, if there’s lots of people killing stuff in the shadow hold already, it’s doable solo. Anyway, give it a try solo, but grouping for this one is just easier.
Clear the way down the first tunnel, in the first room you’ll find a captured elf named Arko’narin. This is the NPC that gives the escort quest, but to get it you first need to find a Blood Red Key from one of the mobs inside Shadow Hold, click it and get the quest  A Strange Red Key. You have to turn this quest at Captured Arko’narin later. The follow up will be the escort quest.
In the same room you can find the 1st and 2nd brazier (the 2nd one is on the slope going to the next tunnel), click them to turn them off.
If you are in a group, and get a Blood Red Key (the whole group can loot it if it drops), tell everyone to turn in the first quest at the captured elf. When everyone has turned in the first quest  A Strange Red Key, one person should start the follow up, which is the escort quest. Note: You have to click on the elf through the cage. Some people try to click the cage itself, but that doesn’t work.
Escort Arko’Narin to her equipment, then escort her out, things can get rough at times because she engages 2 or 3 lvl 55 mobs a the same time and is fragile until she has her equipment on. In the same room where her equipment is you’ll find the 3rd and 4th Brazier, turn them off too. At the exit a 53 Elite mob will attack you.
Defeat it and then Arko’narin will leave and you’ll get the quest complete message.
If you don’t find anyone to group with and the escort quest is too difficult for you, just don’t do it, clear your way inside the Shadow Hold and turn off the 4 braziers.
Clear the way out of Jaedenar, get back on the road and ride north then go west to Bloodvenom Post. Turn in Wild Guardians and get the follow up Wild Guardians.
Get back on the road and ride north until Irontree Woods. Go to the crater at (49,27), you’ll find plenty of Toxic Horrors there, kill them until you got 3 Toxic Horror Droplet. There’s more Toxic Horrors all around the big green pool just north of the crater.
In the same area, kill Itontree Stompers until one of them drops an Irontree Hearth.
Go up the plateau east of Irontree Woods, where you will find plenty of bears and wolves. Kill them until you have 11 Silver Claws.
Get back on the road and ride to Winterspring. In Winterspring ride southeast to Donova Snowden, turn in The New Springs and get the follow up Strange Sources. Turn in Toxic Horrors and get the follow up Winterfall Runners.
Get back on the road and ride east to Everlook.
**Should you find the Winterfall Runners on your way, make sure to kill them and loot the Winterfall Crate. However don’t actually go out of your way to look for them, just kill them if you encounter them while following the next paragraphs**
In Everlook get the quest Are We There, Yeti?. Sell, repair and restock food/drink (4 stacks)
1. Go east of Everlook to Winterfall Village (66,33), kill 8 Winterfall Shamans and 8 Winterfall Ursa there.
2. Go south of Winterfall Village, to Ice Thistle Hills, this time enter the cave further to the east up the hills (68,42) and kill Ice Thistle Matriarchs/Patriarchs until you get 2 Pristine Yeti Horn.
3. Go back to Everlook, turn in  Are We There, Yeti? and get the follow up. Find a goblin named Legacki, she stands to the left of the Inn. Target her and right click Umi’s Mechanical Yeti from your inventory. Sell junk and repair.
4. Get out of Everlook, follow the road southeast / south until you find Owl Wing Ticket (63,59), the entrance of it is marked by two broken pillars and an elf named Ranshalla standing in front of it. Go inside Owl Wing Ticket and kill 13 Moontouched Owlbeasts.
5. Get back on the road and ride south, go over the ice bridge and keep going south until you discover Darkwhisper Gorge and get the complete message for  Strange Sources.
Hearthstone to Orgrimmar. Sell, repair and restock consumables (4 stacks).
Fly to Splintertree Post, Ashenvale.
Ride to Felwood.
In Felwood ride to the Emerald Sanctuary. Turn in:
Dousing the Flames of Protection, get the follow up A Final Blow Rescue From Jaedenar[/b] (if you managed to do it), get the follow up [b]Retribution of the Light. Turn in  Silver Heart, get the follow up Aquementas.
Ride north and go to Jaedenar, clear the way and enter the Shadow Hold. Clear inside the hold further than where you went last time past the last two braziers, past the red pool with the Oozes. Just a bit further down a slope you should find a room with an altar in its middle, 4 warlocks/darkweavers around it, performing a ritual, and Rakaiah in front.
You can pull Rakaiah solo, the 4 warlocks will be aggro on you but won’t attack as long as you don’t get too close to them. After you got rid of Rakaiah, you will still be locked in combat mode because of the 4 warlocks, to lose combat mode you just have to run back some distance away from them until they forget you. Basically they never attack you unless you get close. However the warlock’s imp pets will attack you and you should dispose of them.
Kill the 2 other mobs on each side of the room and the one in the back, then you can kill each of the 4 warlocks one by one. When the room is clear, click on the Remains of Trey Lightforge on the altar, choose your reward and complete the quest  Retribution of the Light, get the follow up  The Remains of Trey Lightshadow.
Go past the Altar Room and down a spiral, after a couple of pulls you’ll be facing a small bridge going up straight ahead and a slope going down to your left.
Go left and keep going in that direction until you reach a big room where you’ll find Shadow Lord Fel’dan and his two succubus guards.
It wasn’t an easy fight to solo, I basically used everything I had with the mage and rogue. I sheeped Shadow Lord Fel’dan and killed the two succubus fast. Same with rogue, I sapped the shadow lord and killed it last. With the warrior I used retaliation. Don’t forget to loot the head of the Shadow Lord.
This part of the dungeon is just much easier with a group, you can try it solo but I recommend at least finding a person to duo it with.
Clear your way out of the Shadow Hold and out of Jaedenar, get back on the road and ride south to the Emerald Sanctuary, turn in the quests The Remains of Trey Lightforge and A Final Blow.
Ride to Bloodvenom Post. Turn in Wild Guardians and get the follow up Wild Guardians.
Fly to Everlook, sell, repair and restock food/drink (4 stacks).
Get on your mount and ride southeast/south along the road until Owl Wing Ticket. Kill Owlbeasts until you have 10 Berserk Owlbeast kills and have found a Blue-feathered Necklace off one of the owlbeasts. When you get the Blue-feathered necklace right-click it to get the quest Guarding Secrets.
Ride back towards Everlook. Now we’re gonna hunt for the Winterfall Runners, check the map below to see their route. I advise you start from Winterfall Village and follow the route westwards, to the Timbermaw Hold tunnel, until you find the Winterfall Runners.
When you find the 3 Winterfall Runners (lvl 57), you don’t have to kill all 3. Just kill one fast and run away, come back and loot the crate. They all drop it.
Ride to the Timbermaw Hold tunnel entrance (27,34) and turn in the quest Winterfall Activity.
Ride south/southeast to Donova Snowden and turn in Strange Sources and Winterfall Runners. 3 Winterfall Ambushers will spawn, just run away, they aren’t worth killing, give no loot and only 70xp each. Don’t get the follow up.
Ride back to Everlook. In the inn get the following 3 quests:
Sister Pamela Duke Nicholas Zverenhoff The Everlook Report
Fly to Bloodvenom Post, Felwood. In Bloodvenom Post turn in Wild Guardians and Guarding Secrets, get the follow up Guarding Secrets.
This should make you ding level 57.
Fly to Thunder Bluff, go see Nara Wildmane on the Elder Rise and turn in Guarding Secrets.
Fly to Gadgetzan. In Gadgetzan, find a goblin named Sprinkle (she’s close to the horde exit). Scare her away with the mechanical yeti.
Ride to Lost Rigger Cove (68,41), inside lost rigger cove go south to the other side of the pirate camp and then west until you find a stone circle (70,49).
Open the blue bag named “Eridan’s Supplies”, loot everything from it. Then step inside the circle and click the Book of Aquor. Aquementas, a lvl 54 elemental, will come to the circle and attack you. You don’t have to kill it, just have to stand in the stone circle and let him attack you once. If you want to kill it, just know that he is immune to frost and deals frost damage (mages use Frost Ward). He should be a cakewalk at level 57. You should now have the Silver Totem of Aquementas. If you do, you can destroy the “Book of Aquor”, the “Silver Claws” and the “Irontree Heart”.
Ride back to Gadgetzan. Fly to Marshall’s Refuge in Un’goro Crater.
**For those who did Sunken Temple, at Marshall’s refuge turn in  Zapper Fuel, don’t get the follow up.**
Go inside the crystal cave and talk to J.D. Collie, turn in  Aquementas and get the follow up  Linken’s Adventure. Go to Linken and turn it in, don’t get the follow up unless you got a few people to help you. You’d need at least a healer and a tank type. Blazerunner is a lvl 56 Elite fire elemental and he hits for 400. So just save this quest for when you are level 60 and have time to spend on that quest, the rewards aren’t that great, we did it just for the XP on the way.
**Anyway here is how to defeat Blazerunner, the last boss of the long quest chain “Linken’s Adventure”. Go to the top of fire plume ridge, clear all the elementals around to make sure they don’t add during the fight. Equip the Silver Totem of Aquementas and put it on a hotkey. Click it to dispel Blazerunner’s aura right at the start and everytime it reappears. Blazerunner is somewhat invincible when his aura is on, he keeps knockbacking people and every damage he takes is divided by 10. So be sure to always keep that aura dispelled. Another thing, fight him inside his cave with your back facing the walls, so if he knockbacks you when the aura appears again you won’t end up being tossed off the mountain or into adds. He’s a tough fight, I did it with a level 57 Priest, a level 55 Paladin and me (lvl 57 rogue) and it wasn’t easy. On the other hand I soloed it with my lvl 57 frost mage, thanks to kiting, it took time and several attempts though. So I recommend saving that quest for when you are level 60 and have time to spend on it, unless you got enough people to help you immediately. Anyway if you do manage to kill Blazerunner, you must also go loot the Ornate Chest in his cave. Then turn in the quest at Linken.**
Before you leave Marshal’s Refuge, find the goblin named Quixxil and scare him with the mechanical yeti.
Hearthstone to Orgrimmar. Sell, repair, restock consumables (4 stacks)
Take a Zeppelin to the Undercity.
In the Undercity, go to the bank. Get the 30 Felwood Slime Samples, the 30 Un’Goro Slime Samples, the 4 Filled Vials and the Black Dragonflight Molt. You can also deposit Umi’s Mechanical Yeti in the bank for more bag space. Go to the Apothecarium, turn in Seeping Corruption, get the follow up, turn it in at Thersa Windsong right next to Chemist Cuely, then turn in the quest at Chemist Cuely.
Now look for Chemist Fuely, there should be an alchemy lab next to him with two pots on it: a red and a green one. Right-click the green one and complete the quest, you’ll receive an Un’Goro Tested Sample, open it and loot it. Keep doing this until you have 5 Pure Un’Goro Samples. Then do the same thing with the red pot, until you have 5 Corrupted Felwood Samples. You can then destroy the remaining samples you have.
Turn in A Sample of Slime… and …and a Batch of Ooze, get the follow up Melding of Influences.
While you are in the Apothecarium, go visit the banshee queen – you have to go through the middle building and then through a curved corridor – and get the quest The Champion of the Banshee Queen.
Go back to the bank, deposit the Encased Corrupt Ooze.
Go to the Innkeeper and set your hearthstone to the Undercity.
Fly to Kargath. In Kargath get the quests The Rise of the Machines from Hierophant Theodora and Dreadmaul Rock from Thal’trak Proudtusk
Ride to the Searing Gorge, go to Blackrock Mountain, the path leading you through Blackrock Mountain starts at (33,75) go through Blackrock Mountain and enter the Burning Steppes.
1. In the Burning Steppes get on the road and follow it going east for a while then go northeast to Flame Crest (65,24). In Flame Crest get the new flight path and the following quests Broodling Essence Tablet of the Seven.
2. Go southwest to the Ruins of Thaurissan. Kill every War Reaver you see on your way. Keep going west until you reach the last rubbles of the Ruins of Thaurissan, with a dwarven statue inside (54,41). In front of that statue you should find the Tablet of the Seven, right-click it and choose to “Transcript the Tablet”. Stay in the ruins and kill golems until you have 10 Fractured Elemental Shards.
3. Go east to Dreadmaul Rock, on the western flank of the mountain you should find a path going up (75,38). Clear the way to the top of the mountain, where you should find an altar with a ghost next to it: Sha’ni Proudtusk (80,45). Turn in the quest and get the quest Krom’Grul.
Now we must find Krim’Grul. He can spawn at various locations in any of the caves composing Dreadmaul Rock, explore them all fully until you find Krom’Grul, kill him and loot Sha’ni’s Nose-ring from him.
4. Go to the area which is north of Dreadmaul Rock (78,28), you should find Black Broodlings there. Search your inventory for Draco-Incarcinatrix 900 and put it on a hotkey. Use it on every Black Broodling before killing them. When they die while having the incarcinatrix aura on, a crystal will appear at their corpse named “Broodling Essence”. You need 8 of these. Make a semi circle around the eastern side of Dreadmaul Rock, that’s where you’ll find the Broodlings you need.
5. Before you leave this area go to the northeastern edge of it, you’ll find a cave with Cyrus Therepentous in it. Take his quest  A Taste of Flame, talk to him and click on the dialogue line, then turn in the quest, get the follow up  A Taste of Flame (Dungeon) if you intend to do Blackrock Depths later on.
6. Go back to Flame Crest, turn in Broodling Essence, get the follow up Felnok Steelspring. Turn in Tablet of the Seven.
Fly to Kargath, turn in Krom’Grul and The Rise of the Machines, get the follow up. Mount up and ride east to Lotwil Veratius (25,45), turn in The Rise of the Machines. Only get the follow up if you intend to go to Blackrock Depths later on.
Hearthstone to the Undercity. Go to the bank and deposit Tinkee’s Letter. Sell, repair and restock consumables (4 stacks)
Ride out of the Undercity, follow the road east until you find the Bulwark (83,68). Turn in The Everlook Report, at the same npc pick the other quest and turn it in instantly to get your Argent Dawn Commission. When you kill undeads while having this trinket equipped, you can collect Scourgestones from their bodies. I suggest equipping it from now on everytime you kill undeads in eastern and western plaguelands.
Turning in these Scourgestones at Argent Officer Pureheart gets you faction increases with the Argent Dawn and a token. These tokens are the only way to raise your faction with the Argent Dawn at a certain point in revered, so save them until then.
Get Scarlet Diversions from High Executor Derrington. Right-click the Box of Incendiaries next to him and loot the Flame in a Bottle. Get The So-Called Mark of the Lightbringer from Mehlar Dawnblade. Don’t get the other quests.
1. Ride east along the road and then north to the Scarlet Campment – northeast of Felstone Field – at (41,54). Clear the camp and then right-click on the Command Tent and once it is destroyed right-click the Scourge Banner from your inventory.
2. Ride back to the Bulwark, turn in the quest Scarlet Diversions, get the two follow up  The Scourge Cauldrons and  All Along the Watchtowers. Turn it in at Shadow Priestess Vandis and get the follow up Target: Felstone Field.
3. Go east to Felstone Field (37,58). Clear yourself a path to the Cauldron in the middle of the field, when you get close, Cauldron Lord Bilemaw will spawn, kill it and loot the Felstone Field Cauldron Key from him, then go to the cauldron and click it, turn in the quest and get the follow up Return to the Bulwark.
In the Felstone Field, go to the houses on the north side of the field, enter the one which is the most to the west (37,54). On the 2nd floor of the house you’ll find Janice Felstone, get the quest Better Late than Never. Go to the next house which (38,55) and find Janice’s Parcel inside it. Click it, turn in the quest, then click it again and get the follow up Better Late Than Never.
4. Ride back to the Bulwark, turn in Return to the Bulwark and get the follow up Target: Dalson’s Tears.
5. Ride east to Dalson’Tears (45,52), it’s the field directly east of Felstone Field. Clear yourself a path to the Scourge Cauldron, when you get close Cauldron Lord Malvinious will spawn, kill it and loot his key, go to the Cauldron and click it, turn in the quest and get the follow up  Return to the Bulwark.
Go to the houses on the north side of Dalson’s Tears, enter the right one (47,51). Clear what’s inside and look on the floor for Mrs. Dalson’s Diary, get the quest and complete it. Get out of the barn and look around for a Wandering Skeleton, there is only one of this kind and he roams around the barn, so keep killing stuff around the barn until you find it, kill it and loot “Dalson Outhouse Key”. Go behind the barn, you’ll find an Outhouse (48,49). Open it, kill Farmer Dalson, loot Dalson Cabinet Key. Go to the other house now (47,50), on the 2nd floor of it you’ll find a “Locked Cabinet”, click it and turn in the quest.
6. Get out of Dalson’s Tears and go southwest to the Ruins of Andorhal. In Andorhal try to avoid the roads as much as possible, as level 56 elite abominations roam them. So just clear yourself a path through the destroyed houses. Also avoid the center of the town of course, there’s a huge bunch of mobs there and Araj the Summoner (lvl 61 elite).
7. Clear yourself a path to the first tower you see on your right-hand side (42,66), but be careful not to aggro the Skeletal Warlord inside of it (lvl 56-57 elite). You can drop the torch at the entrance of the watchtower without aggroing the Skeletal Warlord if you just get close to it without being in it’s line of sight. Look for the “beacon torch” in your inventory and click it while standing next to the tower’s door. You should get the message “Tower Two Marked”.
8. Go southwest to the next tower (40,71). Place the beacon and you should get the message “Tower One Marked”
9. Go southeast and then east – avoid the center of the town – till you find the next tower (47,71). Place the beacon torch and you should get the message “Tower Four Marked”.
10. Go north and then northwest to the last tower (45,64), place the beacon torch and you should get the quest message “Tower Three Marked”.
11. Get out of Andorhal and ride back to the Bulwark. Turn in All Along the Watchtowers, get the follow up Scholomance. Turn in Scholomance at Apothecary Dithers and get the follow up Skeletal Fragments. Turn in Return to the Bulwark and get the follow up Target: Writhing Haunt.
1. Ride east and then south to the Writhing Haunt (52,66). Clear a path to the Scourge Cauldron, when you get close to it, Cauldron Lord Razarch will spawn, kill it and loot the key. Clear what’s around the Cauldron and go click it, turn in the quest and get the follow up Return to the Bulwark.
Directly north of the cauldron in a small house you should find a tauren lying down on the floor, Mulgris Deepriver. Get his quest The Wildlife Suffers Too.
**From now on kill any diseased wolf you find on your way until you have completed The Wildlife Suffers too**
2. Go north/northwest to an area just north of Dalson’s Tears (45,40), where you will find plenty of wolves to complete the quest. Kill everything in this area until you have 8 Diseased Wolf Kills. If needed, you can go grind on the Scarlet Lumberjacks just north of this spot while waiting for the wolves to respawn.
3. Go north to the Northridge Lumber Mill, when you are next to the lumber mill, go northeast of it, follow a trail going down to a destroyed wagon. You’ll find Kirsta Deepshadow there (51,28), get the quest  Unfinished Business.
4. You can find the Scarlets Knights and Mages you need to kill for the quest just southeast of Kirsta, on the road to Hearthglen.
5. For the Hunters and Medics go to the camp further south and to the east (51,44).
6. When you completed the kill list, go back to Kirsta and turn in  Unfinished Business, get the follow up.
7. Go back on the road just east of Kirsta. At (54,34) the road forks off to the left and right. Go right and up the slope you will find Huntsman Radley (57,35). She can be pulled solo if you do it at the right moment, just wait for the mage next to her to move far enough. 8. Get back on the main road and this time at the fork go north, keep going north until you hit the watchtower (53,24). Kill the 2 guards in front of it, clear the 1st floor of the tower carefully, then wait for Cavalier Durgen to show up. He goes to the top of the tower then walks back to the entrance. Wait for him to come down, you can’t kill him when he’s on top, he has 3 guards with him there.
After killing Durgen, clear the way to the top of the tower and prepare for a tough fight: there are 3 scarlet mages on top of the tower, you can actually pull just 1 or 2 if you take your time and body pull carefully. Anyway, make sure you got all your cooldowns ready for this fight. After you have cleared the top of the tower, you should find a Holy Coffer, right-click it and loot the Mark of the Lightbringer.
9. Go directly back to where Kirsta is by going southwest and jumping down in the crater where she is. Turn in the quest  Unfinished Business, don’t get the follow up. This should make you ding level 58. If it didn’t, go to the lumberjack camp and grind there until you ding.
Hearthstone to the Undercity. Right after warping to the Undercity you should see a yellow dot on your minimap labelled as “Royal Overseer Bauhaus”. Go to him and turn in the quest Better Late Than Never, get the follow up The Jeremiah Blues. You can turn this quest just a few steps away, under the stairs leading to the bank. Get the follow up get the follow up Good Luck Charm.
Go visit the class trainer, sell and repair, restock consumables (5 stacks).
Ride out of the Undercity and back to the Bulwark. Turn in Return to the Bulwark, get the follow up Target: Gahron’s Withering. Turn in The So-Called Mark of the Lightbringer, get the follow up Defiling Uther’s Tomb.
1. Ride to Uther’s Tomb (52,81), look at the map below to see the path to take. Uther’s Tomb is guarded by a level 58 elf npc, pvp flagged. If you attack it you’ll be pvp flagged, if you don’t want that you can just wait for him to do his patrol behind the statue. Equip the Corrupted Mark of the Lightbringer in your off-hand slot and wait for the 30 second cooldown, get close to the statue and right-click the Corrupted Mark of the Lightbringer directly from your off-hand slot.
2. Go back the way you came from to the Bulwark. Turn in Defiling Uther’s Tomb.
3. Go east to the Felstone Field, go into the left house (38,54) on the 2nd Floor. Turn in the quest  Good Luck Charm at Janice Felstone and get the follow up  Two Halves Become One. Get out of the house and look for a Jabbering Ghoul wandering the area in front of the barn. If it’s not there just keep the area clean until it respawns. Kill it and it will drop a “Good Luck Other-Half-Charm”. Once you have the other half charm, go back to Janice Felstone, right click on the other-half-charm in your inventory. Turn in the quest.
4. Get back on the road and ride east, then go southeast to the Writhing Haunt. Clear the way to the house with the tauren lying down on the floor, turn in The Wildlife Suffers Too, get the follow up The Wildlife Suffers Too.
**From now on kill any Diseased Grizzly you see until you have killed 8** 5. Go north east to Gahron’s Withering (62,57). Clear a path to the Scourge Cauldron, when you get close Cauldron Lord Soulwrath will, appear, kill it. He’s harder than the other cauldron lords, he knockbacks and silences, so be careful where you fight him. Loot his key then go to the Cauldron, turn in the quest and get the follow up  Return to the Bulwark.
6. Go to the area which is in between Garon’s Withering and the Writhing Haunt. There should be plenty of bears there. Kill everything in this area until you have 8 Diseased Grizzly Kills, then go turn in The Wildlife Suffers Too at the Writhing Haunt. Get the follow up Glyphed Oaken Branch.
7. Ride east until you hit Thondroril River, go north along the river bank, then cross the river so you are on the eastern bank and ride north until you find a house. In front of it you’ll see Tirion Fordring, get his 3 quests:
 Demon Dogs  Blood Tinged Skies  Carrion Grubbage
**From now on, kill on sight the following:
– Plaguehound Runt – Carrion Worm – Plaguebat**
8. Go south along the river and then east into Eastern Plaguelands.
1. Go southeast while killing everything on the way. Find the Marris Stead. You should find Nathanos Blightcaller there (27,75). Turn in The Champion of the Banshee Queen. Get the follow ups:
To Kill With Purpose Un-Life’s Little Annoyances The Ranger Lord’s Behest
**Add the following two mobs to your kill-on-sight list:
– Noxious Plaguebat – Monstrous Plaguebat**
2. Go southeast to Darrowshire, keep killing everything on sight that you need for quests, there should be plenty. Inside Darrowshire, find a small destroyed house on the western side of Darrowshire. You should find Pamela Redpath there, turn in the quest  Sister Pamela and get the follow up  Pamela’s Doll. Now you must find the 3 parts of pamela’s doll, they can be in any of the other houses in Darrowshire, mostly on the 2nd floor of it. Look on the floor for some brown objet. Everytime you get close to one of the doll parts, a level 55 ghost spawns and attack you. Once you have Pamela’s Doll’s Left Side, Right Side and Head. Right click them in your inventory to combine them. Go to Pamela and turn in the quest. Get the two follow up quests:
 Uncle Carlin  Auntie Marlene
3. Go back towards the Marris Stead and keep doing wide circles around it killing everything until you got 30 Plaguebat and 20 Plaguehound Runts slain. This is the best area to find them.
4. Go east to the area north of the Infectis Scar and Corin’s Crossing. Kill everything around until you have 5 Plaguehound Killsand 20 Noxious Plaguebat Kills. Also kill Carrion Grubs if you still miss Slabs of Carrion Worm Meat.
5. Once you’re done with the above, go to the area which is north of Blackwood Lake (51,41). You should find Frenzied Plaguehounds and Monstrous Plaguebats around this area, kill 5 Frenzied Plaguehounds and 10 Monstrous Plaguebats. Also kill Carrion Devourers if you still need carrion meat.
6. Go southeast, around the Pestilent Scar by the north of it and then go southeast to Light’s Hope Chapel (81,59).
Get the flight path. Turn in  Duke Nicholas Zverenhoff. Turn in  Uncle Carlin, get the follow up  Defenders of Darrowshire.
7. Just a bit south of Light’s Hope Chapel find Caretaker Alen (79,63). Get the quest  Zaeldarr the Outcast from him.
Note: Don’t sell evil bat eyes, they can be used to get Darkmoon Faire Tickets for your future epic necklace. If you aren’t interested in the Darkmoon rewards you can sell the eyes at the AH for nice cash.
8. Check how many “Slab of Carrion Worm Meat” you need, then go kill in the area south and southwest of Light’s Hope Chapel until you got your 15 Slabs Carrion Worm Meat.
Hearthstone to the Undercity. Sell, repair, restock consumables (5 stacks). Deposit the Glyphed Oaken Branch in the bank.
Ride out of the Undercity and ride east to the Bulwark. Turn in Return to the Bulwark. Get the quest A Plague Upon Thee from Mickey Levine. Go to High Executor Derrington and turn in the quest “Mission Accomplished!”.
1. Go inside the Western Plaguelands and ride southeast around Andorhal, then east again to Sorrow Hill and find Marlene Redpath in the only house there is (49,78). Turn in  Auntie Marlene and get the follow up  A Strange Historian (Elite). Search the graveyard just north of the house where Marlene Redpath is, look for “Joseph Redpath’s Monument” among the graves (49,76). Click the grave and get Joseph’s Wedding Ring.
2. Go west for a while and then north to Andorhal, enter the Ruins of Andorhal by the western entrance.
3. Just a bit inside Andorhal go to the house to the north, it’s the only house around with a floor and not totally destroyed (39,68). Inside the house go to the 2nd floor, in one of the rooms you’ll find Chromie. Turn in  A Strange historian, get the follow up  The Annals of Darrowshire. Also ge the other quest  A Matter of Time.
4. Go to the northern gate of Andorhal, and east of the first watch tower you’ll find two wooden silos (45,62) which look like this:
Get full hp/mana, get next to one of them and click your Temporal Displacer (looks like a horn). 1 to 3 lvl 57 worms will spawn and attack you. When it’s 3 it might be tough to handle solo, so always start those fights with full hp and if possible potions / long cooldown abilities up. Back off from the silos after you summon the worms, if you stay too close more worms will spawn sometimes, and that’s probably more than you can handle solo. The worms only appear when the silo is sparkling blue. They take a while to sparkle again after you use the temporal displacer next to them. There’s 3 more silos just a bit more to the east. Keep doing that until you have 15 Temporal Parasites slain.
5. Go back to Chromie, turn in  A Matter of Time and get the follow up  Counting Out time.
Now what you have to do is to check every destroyed houses in Andorhal and look for Small Lockboxes like this:
Loot the Andorhal Watch from it. Keep doing this until you have 5 Andorhal Watches.
6. Go to the town hall (with a tower clock) which is in the middle of Andorhal, close to where Araj the Summoner is, you can sneak in the town hall without having to fight any of the bunch of mobs close to it. Inside the town hall you’ll find several “Musty Tome” lying on the floor. When you click one, there is a chance you will find the Annals of Darrowshire, but there is a higher chance that you will get a “Ruined Tome” and 1 or 2 level 57 mobs will attack you. They give no loot and no exp. However there is a trick to know which tome is the right one. There is a slight graphical difference. The pages of the fake tomes have two-tone colored pages, lightbrown and white.
You can easily see the difference if you zoom in 1st person view and put your mouse pointer over the books to highlight them. Loot the Annals of Darrowshire.
7. Go back to Chromie, turn in  Counting Out Time. The Attuned Dampener you get as a reward is only usable on Araj the Summoner, so save it for later when you are 60 and do the big quests. Killing Araj is necessary to get your Scholomance key and another quest for a decent trinket. You’ll need a solid group of 60s to kill him, but the Attuned Dampener will help.
Turn in  The Annals of Darrowshire, get the follow up  Brother Carlin.
Now you should also have finished  Skeletal Fragments, if you haven’t, kill some more skeletons while you are in Andorhal.
8. Get out of Andorhal by the north gate, then go east till Thondroril River and ride north to Tirion Fordring (7,43). Turn in  Demon Dogs,  Blood Tinged Skies and  Carion Grubbage. Get the follow up  Redemption. Listen to Tirion’s tale, turn in the quest and get the follow up  Of Forgotten Memories.
9. Ride to Eastern Plaguelands.
1. Go southeast to the Undercroft, which is directly south of the Marris Stead. Behind the crypt in the Undercroft you’ll find Tiron Fordring’s Grave (28,86). Next to should be a “Loose Dirt Mound”. This is where you need help, this almost impossible to do solo unless you use a lot of creativity and everything you got. Anyway here is what happens when you click the dirt mount, Mercutio Filthgorger and 3 Dwarf Graverobbers spawn and go to the dirt mound, if you are close they of course jump you. They all hit hard, especially Mercutio, and all have a lot of hit points for non elites. Here is what I suggest:
As soon as you click the dirt mount, run to the other side of the fence, you can jump over it if you walk up the mountain a bit. The 4 dwarves will walk to the grave and stand there.
You have two ways to do this now:
1) Polymorph Mercutio (if you have a mage with you) and kill the 3 gravediggers. Then bandage up and kill Mercutio, loot his hammer.
2) Ignore the 3 adds and go all out on Mercurio, loot the hammer and run.
Use creativity with the classes you have!
Ex: I could solo it with my rogue and my mage at level 58. With the rogue I simple used evasion and focused on Mercutio then I vanished as soon as he died. I didn’t even need a potion. With the mage I polymorphed Mercutio, frost nova’d the 3 guards and AoE’d them to death as quick as I could. They I re-polymorphed Mercutio, used evocation, bandaged up and then killed him.
However some classes and some talent specs probably can’t manage it, so try to get some help if you can’t solo it. And if you don’t get help immediately, there’s something to do in the Undercroft while wait for someone to come help you:
Go inside the crypt (27,85), clear the way down, kill Zaeldarr the Outcast and loot his head. In the same room look for a “Torn Scroll” on the floor, click it can get the quest  Hameya’s Plea.
If you still didn’t get anyone to help you on  Of Forgotten Memories, grind on the trolls in the Undercroft while waiting for someone to help you. It just takes 10 min! Call a guildmate or something.
2. Go back to Tiron Fordring, turn in  Of Forgotten Memories, get the follow up  Of Lost Honor.
3. Get back into Eastern Plaguelands and ride east to Light’s hope Chapel. Turn in  Brother Carlin, get the follow up  Villains of Darrowshire and  Heroes of Darrowshire. Turn in  Zaeldarr the Outcast further to the south at Caretaker Alen. Sell junk and resupply food and drink there. (4 stacks). This should also make you ding level 59.
4. Ride west to the Infectis Scar by passing Corin’s crossing by the south side. Go down the Infectis Scar at (49,74), then go to (53,65) where you’ll find the “Shattered Sword of Marduk”, as marked on the map. It looks like this:
Loot it. Get out of the Infectis Scar by the way you came in.
5. Go north to Blackwood Lake (49,51). Take a dive, in the middle of the pool at the bottom you’ll see Ghosts of Darrowshire fighting each other, amongst them you should see a glowing violet skull named “Horgus Skull” (51,50), it looks like this:
6. Go west to the Plaguewoods. In the Plaguewoods look around for Large Termite Mounds and loot them:
Kill stuff inside Plaguewood while looking for those termite mounds, but also try to find as much Cannibal Ghouls as possible. Anytime you kill one of these, a Spirit of Darrowshire will appear, right click it to free it. You need to free 15 Darrowshire Spirits. The Cannibal Ghouls are not so numerous though, so it will take a while, consider this as a mini grinding session, plus you are getting faction with the Argent Dawn and Scourgestones.
7. When you are done with both  A Plague Upon Thee and  Defenders of Darrowshire, go east to the Quel’Lithien Lodge (51,22). Clear yourself a path to the main building, and clear towards the right-hand wing. You should find two level 60 Quel’Lithien Protectors, kill them and then loot the Quel’lithien Registry, which should be lying on a bench. Before you leave Quel’lithien Lodge, kill as many elves as needed to complete the quest The Ranger Lord’s Behest.
8. Go east to Zul’Mashar (64,24). Clear the way up the slope, and to the east, you’ll soon face a big pyramid. At it’s base you should see tombs with some trolls roaming about them. One of them is Infiltrator Hameya. Clear some of the trolls until you get a clear pull on Hameya, pull him solo and kill him, then loot his key.
9. Clear your way out of Zul’Mashar then go southeast to Northdale, take a dive in the pool which is just south of Northdale. Clear the elementals in the way. At (71,33), next to a cage you should see a white flag with a blue runed on it named “Symbol of Lost Honor”:
10. Ride southeast to Light’s Hope Chapel.
Turn in  Defenders of Darrowshire and  Villains of Darrowshire. Get the quest  Heroes of Darrowshire. We won’t be doing it in the guide, however it’s one of the cool questlines to do at level 60.
11. Ride west/southwest to Corin’s Crossing, kill every undead you find there until you have 7 Living Rot. You must be rather quick because the living rot only lasts 10 minutes. As soon as you have 7, right-click the Mortar and Pestle from your inventory, you should receive some Coagulated Rot.
12. Ride west and slightly south to the Undercroft. Right behind the crypt in the Undercroft you should find a “Mound of Dirt”. Not the one next to Tiron’s grave, the other one close to a chariot (28,86). Click it, turn in  Hameya’s Plea.
13. Ride north to the Marry’s Stead. Turn in the 3 quests, you can get the follow ups if you wish, we won’t be doing them in this guide, they can’t be solo’d, but they are good quests which you will probably want to do at level 60.
14. Ride northwest back to Tirion Fordring, turn in  Of Lost Honor and get the follow up  Of Love and Family.
Go south and then west back into the Western Plaguelands.
1. Stay on the road and keep going west until the Bulwark. In the Bulwark turn in A Plague Upon Thee and get the follow up. Also turn in Skeletal Fragments and get the follow up Mold Rhymes With…
2. Go back to the Western Plaguelands and ride northeast to Northridge Lumber Camp. Go straight to the lumber mill which is at the northeastern tip of the lumber camp. Inside the lumber mill you should find a big crate named “Northridge Lumber Mill Crate”. Click it and place the Termite Barrel on it. A barrel with green smoke should appear, click it and get the follow up.
3. Ride south, get back on the road, then go east for a while and then go south towards the isle of Caer Darrow. Swim southeast to Caer Darrow isle, on the western side of Caer Darrow, find Artist Renfray in a wooden house (65,75). Turn in  Of Love and Family and get the follow up  Of Love and Family.
This quest will be taking you to Stratholme so it’s something we won’t do in the guide. However it is a great quest, yet another ‘must do” at level 60.
Hearthstone to the Undercity. Sell, repair, restock food and drink (4 stacks). Get the following items from your bank:
– Umi’s Mechanical Yeti – Tinkee’s Letter – Encased Corrupt Ooze – Glyphed Oaken Branch
Ride out of the Undercity and take the zeppelin to Orgrimmar. It’s time for you to buy your Dungeon Set 1 Bracers if you haven’t bought them already, we are gonna need them now. Also take 2x Thorium Bars with you.
Go to Thrall’s room and get the quest An Earnest Proposition from Mokvar.
Fly to Everlook, Winterspring. In Everlook, turn in  Are We There, Yeti? at Umi Rumplesnicker. Turn in  Felnok Steelspring, don’t get the follow up.
Fly to Thunderbluff, in Thunder Bluff go to the elder rise and turn in Glyphed Oaken Branch at Nara Wildmane.
Fly to Gadgetzan, turn in Mold Rhymes With… at Krinkle Goodsteel, get the follow up Fire Plume Forged.
Fly to Un’goro Crater, ride south to the top of fire plume mountain, (49,46). Right-click the Skeleton Key Mold from your inventory while standing very close to the lava, you should receive an Unfinished Skeleton Key.
Get off Fire Plume Ridge by the southern side and look for a Primal Ooze in the area south of the mountain (50,67). When you find one, engage it and before killing it right-click the Encased Corrupt Ooze from your inventory. You will release a little ooze which will merge with the Primal Ooze and create a Gargantuan Ooze. Kill it and loot the Merged Ooze Sample off it.
Get on your mount and ride northwest till you reach the mountain on your left-hand side, ride north along the mountain until you find two stone pillars (29,22). From there, follow the path going up the mountain until you zone into Silithus, keep going west on the road until you reach Cenarion Hold. In Cenarion Hold find the Wyvern Master and get the new flight path.
Get the following quests:
 Securing the Supply Lines from Windcaller Proudhorn.  Deadly Desert Venom, from Beetix Fickelspragg on the 1st Floor of the Inn.  The Twilight Mystery from Geologist Larksbane  Secret Communication from Bor Wildmane
1. Get out of Cenarion Hold by the west side, keep going west a little bit, you’ll quickly encounter Scorpids, Spiders and Worms. Kill all of them on sight. Move to the next paragraph if you run out of mobs to kill in the blue area shown as “1” on the map.
2. Go to the Twilight Base Camp (41,42). Kill the Twilight mobs. There is also a lot of scorpids, spiders and worms in the area north of the twilight camp. Keep killing around this camp until you complete  Secret Communication,  Deadly Desert Venom and  Securing the Supply lines.
Then kill scorpids and spiders until you have 15 Silithus Venom Samples. This might take a while, but it’s normal, this is for your new armor set quest (For Dungeon Set 2).
3. When done with all 3 above quests, go northwest until you are in the northwestern most corner of Silithus named “The Crystal Vale” (20,18). Look around for “Twilight Tablet Fragments”, they look like this:
4. As soon as you have 8 tablets, go back to Cenarion Hold and turn in the 4 quests, you can get the follow ups if you wish, we won’t be doing them in this guide.
Now you should be very close to level 60. If you aren’t close, go grind on one of the twilight camps until you are 23000XP away from level 60, this will be just enough.
Hearthstone to the Undercity, go to the Apothecarium and turn in Melding Influences.
Get out of the Undercity and ride east to the Bulwark. Turn in A Plague Upon Thee and Fire Plume Forged. You can get the follow up if you wish, they are for the Scholomance Key and you’ll need a group for the next step.
Ride west to the zeppelin station, take a zeppelin to Orgrimmar, go to Thrall’s room and turn in An Earnest Proposition. 3 Spectral stalkers (non elite) will spawn and attack Mokvar, help him to kill them. Get the follow up  A Supernatural Device. This is the next step for your armor quest, but we won’t be doing it in this guide, that’s yet another thing for you to do at level 60!
Anyway, congratulations on your Dungeon Set 2 bracers and on level 60!